• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • View Poll Results: Do You Support Al-Assad's Regime?

Voters
    266. You may not vote on this poll
    • I supported Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I still support its fall today.

42 15.79%
    • I didnít support Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I still donít support its fall today

127 47.74%
    • I supported Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I donít support its fall today.

39 14.66%
    • I didnít support Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I support its fall today.

16 6.02%
    • I donít care either way.

42 15.79%
    Page 1303 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 129312961297129812991300130113021303
    Results 13,021 to 13,027 of 13027
      Administrator
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
      it is the war in syria that started the religious threads. this is a religious war inside out, the sooner you come into terms with that the better.
      It is a religious war but this is not a religious thread. This is a thread for military and news updates and discussions, not Quran analysis.

2. Likes Bandar, Dark Angel, Robin Hood liked this post
      Valued Member
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
      saoudi arabia has always had eccentric tastes when it comes to religion, it is not all that upsetting for the referendum to show such support. what worries me is how much support does da3esh wa akhawetiha enjoy within the Lebanese borders? it is self evident that the majority of Lebanese sunnis do not support such movements, but can they do anything in front the minority supporting it if things turn violent? and what about the palestinian and syrian refugees? :)

someone keeps telling me not to worry, Lebanon is protected from above, and as it is said with such a deep conviction, then it has got to be true :)
      Lebanon is protected by the international politics. Yes from above, planes and satellites.
      The same politics that protected it under the Ottomans and the Syrian occupation.

Let's not fool ourselves, the minute they decide to send ISIS over, you will see them next morning in Zaatar W Zeit eating Manakeesh.

The Syrian and Iraqi armies could not really face them.

The red borders are pretty much set for now, let's see how things unfold in the future.

Senior Member+
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
      It is a religious war but this is not a religious thread. This is a thread for military and news updates and discussions, not Quran analysis.
      fair enough :)

5. Likes Jo liked this post
      Orange Room Donor
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)

I disagree with all the religious topics and this has turned people off the room over the years. There's plenty of hate out there and no one is winning. Many who joined since the war in Syria are venting their sectarian hatred here. This is no longer an orange room. The spirit is dying.

7. Likes Robin Hood liked this post
      Senior Member+
      Amused

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)

Hezbollah, army to start operation against Al-Nusra Front in Arsal, says Labwe official

BEIRUT - The head of the municipality of the Beqaa town of Labwe Ramez Amhaz said that Hezbollah would start an operation on Wednesday against Al-Nusra Front militants in the mountainous area of Arsal in cooperation with the Lebanese army and the Syrian army.

ďThe information that we have indicates that the operation will be [a cooperation] between the Lebanese army, the Syrian army and Hezbollah to put an end to terrorism along the border,Ē Amhaz said in remarks published Wednesday by As-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper.

ďThe Syrian army will act within its territory, while the Lebanese army and [Hezbollah] will lead the operation within Lebanese territories,Ē Amhaz added.

Amhaz also expressed his frustration over the shelling of pro-Hezbollah Beqaa towns by anti-Syrian regime militants.

ďWhat is happening in our towns and along the border is no longer justifiable; exposing the safety of our residents through rockets launched by [uncontrolled] militants is no longer acceptable,Ē he said.

Hermel and other areas of eastern Lebanon, a bastion of the powerful Lebanese Shiite group Hezbollah, have been hit by several rocket attacks launched from Syria ever since Hezbollah declared its support and sent troops to back President Bashar al-Assad's bid to crush an anti-Damascus rebellion.

Valued Member
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
      Lebanon is protected by the international politics. Yes from above, planes and satellites.
      The same politics that protected it under the Ottomans and the Syrian occupation.

Let's not fool ourselves, the minute they decide to send ISIS over, you will see them next morning in Zaatar W Zeit eating Manakeesh.

The Syrian and Iraqi armies could not really face them.

The red borders are pretty much set for now, let's see how things unfold in the future.
      Lebanon has currently two defense lines against the orcish hordes. One is the joined armies of Bachar and HA fighting inside Syria, which so far has safeguarded our Lebanese borders, and the second is Lebanon's famous curse, its own sectarian composition.

So far so good for the first line. Had the hordes of Nusra and Da3esh succeeded in defeating Bachar's, with or without HA's war engagement, by now they'd be flooding over our borders like ship rats, engaging both HA and a much weaker and shaky LA. HA would have been pushed to fight them inside and around its Bekaai and northern areas and villages, for a start. The Palestinians camps and their neighborhoods would be boiling over with rats and rats supporters and overall we'd be in a lot worse state, bordering chaos, with more bombs and suicidals roaming our streets.

So, even if the initial cause behind HA's early decision to enter the war on the SAA side was to protect HA's own Syrian backbone, mainly its arms route, this decision turned out to be of double help. In addition to halting the quick collapse of the SAA and, as it seems, reversing the long-term outcome of the war to Bachars advantage, it did actually stop the build-up of the mad goats tsunami wave from crushing down on us from the Syrian side causing us havoc.

As for our last and most trusted Maginot line of defense, our sectarian division, it goes without saying that the even distribution of our sects is what will finally defeat Da3e-shits and similar poos, IF by any chance and against all odds they manage to materialize inside our borders. Take it for granted that Druze + Shia + Christians + non da3eshi Sunni will undoubtedly unite against them and will ultimately beat them back to where they come from, even if they had the whole Syria and Iraq under them. Unlike in Syria and Iraq, our Lebanese sectarian and demographic landscape is to our advantage in this regard, ironically.

If we're smart, which I know we are not, we'd make it easier on ourselves and concentrate on solving the more acutely threatening Syrian refugees problem, one way or another, if you know what I mean.

10. Likes Gardian liked this post
      Orange Room Donor
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)

The SAA army , is one of the most persistent and loyal armies. Although they committed atrocities in Lebanon and its hard to like them, they are shielding us from hell. God bless their martyrs. They are winning real state everyday. They will revenge the 17th brigade soon and annihilate ISIS. The beheadings have fortified them even more. Wahabism will be irradicated by these heroes. This wall in homs is full of their martyrs photos as posted by loved ones.

12. Likes Gardian, foreveraoun liked this post