• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • View Poll Results: Do You Support Al-Assad's Regime?

Voters
    266. You may not vote on this poll
    • I supported Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I still support its fall today.

42 15.79%
    • I didnít support Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I still donít support its fall today

127 47.74%
    • I supported Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I donít support its fall today.

39 14.66%
    • I didnít support Assadís regime fall 21 months ago. I support its fall today.

16 6.02%
    • I donít care either way.

42 15.79%
    Page 1303 of 1303 FirstFirst ... 303 803 1203 1253 129312961297129812991300130113021303
    Results 13,021 to 13,027 of 13027
      Administrator
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      85 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel View Post
      it is the war in syria that started the religious threads. this is a religious war inside out, the sooner you come into terms with that the better.
      It is a religious war but this is not a religious thread. This is a thread for military and news updates and discussions, not Quran analysis.

2. Likes Bandar, Dark Angel, Robin Hood liked this post
      Valued Member
      Geeky

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)

saoudi arabia has always had eccentric tastes when it comes to religion, it is not all that upsetting for the referendum to show such support. what worries me is how much support does da3esh wa akhawetiha enjoy within the Lebanese borders? it is self evident that the majority of Lebanese sunnis do not support such movements, but can they do anything in front the minority supporting it if things turn violent? and what about the palestinian and syrian refugees? :)

someone keeps telling me not to worry, Lebanon is protected from above, and as it is said with such a deep conviction, then it has got to be true :)
      Lebanon is protected by the international politics. Yes from above, planes and satellites.
      The same politics that protected it under the Ottomans and the Syrian occupation.

Let's not fool ourselves, the minute they decide to send ISIS over, you will see them next morning in Zaatar W Zeit eating Manakeesh.

The Syrian and Iraqi armies could not really face them.

The red borders are pretty much set for now, let's see how things unfold in the future.

Senior Member+
      Secret

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
      It is a religious war but this is not a religious thread. This is a thread for military and news updates and discussions, not Quran analysis.
      fair enough :)

5. Likes Jo liked this post
      Orange Room Donor
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)

I disagree with all the religious topics and this has turned people off the room over the years. There's plenty of hate out there and no one is winning. Many who joined since the war in Syria are venting their sectarian hatred here. This is no longer an orange room. The spirit is dying.

7. Likes Robin Hood liked this post
      Valued Member
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)

inno if a 1000 years ago the church launched the inquisition, i should call it we7de bwe7de and ignore the fact that da3esh & co are religiously motivated even though my very survival is threatened by them? islam enables extremists by condoning fighting the kuffar, mulk el yameen, ahl el dhumma, paying jezya, el 7oudoud w medreh shou and so on. all of these need to be taken out of islam.

if you think there is something equally threatening within Christianity that threatens your life, your rights in general, or those of others please feel free to bring it to my attention, and i can assure you that i will work towards safeguarding your existence and your rights.

with all due respect NewB, you are not reacting rationally, and this really unfortunate. this type of reactions is not an isolated case, but it seems to be the norm. it seriously appears that no matter how well educated or learned a person appears to be, the minute the subject of islam is brought up they stop processing.
      You still don't get it. I just did what you guys are doing and you all freaked out. I used the same examples that you or hanna or kmarthe used. Hanna keeps bringing up battles from 1000 years ago, kmarthe takes verses out of context, and you refuse to understand that some of these verses were telling a story about the time of Muhamad's departure from Mecca.

Again I have nothing against Christianity and I do not feel threatened by any religion. Even when people talk about Israel I make sure to distinguish between Jews and Zionists because to me they are two separate things.

Bhudism is the most "peaceful" religion yet they managed to create Phra Kittiwuttho and his likes who called for killing communists and somehow found scripture that legalizes it.

Anyways I'm not here to discuss religion but politics.

Senior Member+
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewB View Post
      You still don't get it. I just did what you guys are doing and you all freaked out. I used the same examples that you or hanna or kmarthe used. Hanna keeps bringing up battles from 1000 years ago, kmarthe takes verses out of context, and you refuse to understand that some of these verses were telling a story about the time of Muhamad's departure from Mecca.

Again I have nothing against Christianity and I do not feel threatened by any religion. Even when people talk about Israel I make sure to distinguish between Jews and Zionists because to me they are two separate things.

Bhudism is the most "peaceful" religion yet they managed to create Phra Kittiwuttho and his likes who called for killing communists and somehow found scripture that legalizes it.

Anyways I'm not here to discuss religion but politics.
      Newb,

I am going to venture and speak on DA's behalf (Not that he needs anyone to speak on his behalf).

DA is not comparing Christianity to Islam.
      DA is not competing which religion is better.

DA is asking Muslims to look inside their religion and reflect about what is happening. He brought up Christianity to tell you he is open minded about his christian believe and if you feel threatened by Christianity in any way then he is willing to safeguard you from that threat.

Valued Member
      ----

Likes (Given)
      Likes (Received)
      Slaps (Given)
      Slaps (Received)
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_Raad1450 View Post
      Newb,

I am going to venture and speak on DA's behalf (Not that he needs anyone to speak on his behalf).

DA is not comparing Christianity to Islam.
      DA is not competing which religion is better.

DA is asking Muslims to look inside their religion and reflect about what is happening. He brought up Christianity to tell you he is open minded about his christian believe and if you feel threatened by Christianity in any way then he is willing to safeguard you from that threat.
      3a rasi, but he also does not want to hear what we are saying. As muslims we understand and acknowledge that there is ignorant people amongst us that are distorting the religion. What we ask you to do is help us convey the accurate message rather than following the same out of context verses that Al-Saud uses to brainwash the masses.

As a muslim we do not want to kill Christians, heck HA is fighting in Syria and Iraq defending churches.....what other proof do you need. In Palestine co-existance between muslims and christians is unheard of in the rest of the world. What else can we do to prove that we are not out to get you?

We had a thread to answer quetions about Islam and it quickly turned into a piss fest so most of us stopped replying and the same thing is happening here. You guys need to understand that taking something out of context and acting on it is very easy.