Jo

Administrator

Jo

Gives Hope Trying to save Akoura's snow

Let's enjoy our snow...while it lasts!

Join us on February 25 to discover this White Trail, and learn more about the importance of conserving the snow.

Gives Hope Chinese trade agency selects Beirut for MENA headquarters

BEIRUT: Lebanon was chosen as the Middle East and North Africa regional headquarters for the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Lebanon's Foreign Ministry announced Tuesday.

Lebanon was chosen due to its strategic location, free economy and openness to investment, according to the statement.

"CCPIT has 30 representative offices globally and its job [focuses] on implementing national strategies for development, encouraging foreign trade, bilateral investment and economic and technological cooperation," the Foreign Ministry said. The Gulf region is excluded from the mandate of the Beirut headquarters, the statement added. It is covered instead by a dedicated office in Dubai.

CCPIT's mission also includes...

What we like talking about

Lets get personal a bit

Mkamlin! Love the new campaign, simple and str8 to the point. Maybe a bit cliche with the hand, but for some reason I like it. Its funny tho, I only realized it was tayyar's after the 3rd or 4th billboard, I was always staring just at the flag wondering if it's real or a render lol.
is this a chat room or status update section or what exactly ?
Jo
Jo
Thats her
spacecreature
spacecreature
Seriously??? Lol Very beautiful woman :D I seriously thought it was some famous celebrity or an adult star of some sort lol. Would be sad to see her delete her profile here haha. @Jo do something!
spacecreature
spacecreature
Ah my mistake ...turns out it was @Chanklish that wanted to leave. False alarm ;)
كواليتي_وعنصريه_تلفزيون_المر#
Hilarious trend and well deserved!
spacecreature
spacecreature
Lol @Isabella Fat gay guy hahaha! First the blacks now the LGBT, watch out girl ! ;)
Isabella
Isabella
Lol honestly if you see that guy you will understand what I'm talking about he's just annoying af! His sexual orientation has nothing to do with it, I don't think he's out anyway lol he just seems gay
spacecreature
spacecreature
I am teasing you haha

Everyday is someone's birthday here :)