Muki
Muki
Que?
Muki
Muki
They say "la ilah illa Allah" after ash'had FYI
Rafidi
Rafidi
@Qaher SoLaymouni don't Jews testify too "there is only One God" as first/most important commandment?
Reactions: Muki
Orangina
Orangina
إشهد وليس أشهد
@Qaher SoLaymouni
Muki
Muki
@Lebmonage Yeah they do, as part of the daily proclamation of the faith. They say "Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad" which means "Hear, O Israel, God is our Lord, God is One." It's only the Christians who are weird 😛 (@Orangina)
Reactions: Rafidi
AtheistForYeezus
AtheistForYeezus
I like seeing @Lebmonage and @Qaher SoLaymouni chatting and not arguing for once. Gives hope for peace in the Middle East.
#NoToWar #YesToPeaceWithIsrael #MetwalisAreJews
Muki
Muki
@AtheistForJesus takbeer
AtheistForYeezus
AtheistForYeezus
This might as well be the first "like" @Qaher SoLaymouni has ever given to @Lebmonage . A milestone in the history of Jewish-Arab relations on the forum.
  • Haha
AtheistForYeezus
AtheistForYeezus
And now back to you @Orangina. Are you saying you didn't hit puberty until March 29, 2017?
Orangina
Orangina
بلغت مع شدة على اللام
Rafidi
Rafidi
@AtheistForJesus I do not have any problem with Jews or Judaism as a faith. We have a problem with Zionism as a political/militant neocolonial project by the White Man.
Rafidi
Rafidi

@Qaher SoLaymouni is Lebanese first and foremost. If he chooses to be a Jew by faith or even if he is Jewish by birth or decent, I dont have issues with him. Our issue is political and not religious.