Orange Room - Promoting free thoughtful dialogue

Orangina
Orangina
she was lying @From My Own Expenses
C
Curiosum
@My Moria Moon What i meant to say is how would you support your view about the human afterlife being the same as before human birth, especially in light of the analogy i relayed which puts us the born humans in the same situation as the unborn ones in the womb.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
@Curiosum, in the following few words I will try and explain to you the paradox you just illustrated, and in even fewer words reveal the secret of Life, what you are. After that you'd understand with eyes shut why going into the After-Our-Life state of being is going backward into the Before-Our-Life state.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
Because Life is stranger than anyone imagines. Life needs no womb. Life boils at the heart of every atom that makes everything in the universe, empty air, stone and womb included. Life is therefore always before the womb. In the place I call Before-Our-Life, the United States of NotOurLife.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
It's a no-conscience no memory outside-time realm. Enters Maestro Holy Spirit. The symphony of AtomHearts starts playing Our Life. Atoms arrange and rearrange themselves, and finally assemble to become your mother in your grandmothers womb. History repeats itself. Maestros symphony makes you, me, him and her.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
Life symphony is cut, music notes die out one day. Body parts disintegrate. Atoms are back to before Maestro Holy Spirit once put them. The After-Our-Life state. Death.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
Thank you and you are welcome. You can always contribute to our efforts in helping reveal the holy spirit involvement in the conspiracy of life by donating to the following account: my bank account.. Buy me a two knefeh or one, 2eza ma ma3ak.
Orangina
Orangina
@My Moria Moon @Curiosum the question I stated was asked by the Lebanese author Amin Maalouf and his point was to show that anyone's life starts and will be shaped by the lives of his ancestors.. since we r all affected by how our ancestors lived and where did they come from
Muki
Muki
@Orangina why ruin our fun? Trekon.
Orangina
Orangina
Interesting how u like to make fun of each and every subject @From My Own Expenses
هيك من انت وصغير؟
Muki
Muki
@Orangina لأ، عن كبر
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
@Orangina, I just demonstrated to mr Ameen that he is only partially correct in his assessment about life. Life starts way before the ancestors. Life is already inside the building blocks of the particles that made his ancestors and his ancestors ancestors.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
As for Muki making fun of every subject, that is not true. Only certain difficult subjects, following the advice his Math teacher gave him early in life: son, he told him, when you have hard times understanding a problem, start laughing, it eases your tension. Now take this home work and have fun sorting out 2+2.
Orangina
Orangina
@My Moria Moon u made it so difficult on @From My Own Expenses ...2+2...way too difficult for him
Orangina
Orangina
1+2cos (theta) /2....enjoy the math @From My Own Expenses
C
Curiosum
@My Moria Moon , Yes, but that doesn't address the point. We are not talking about life in general, but life as 'you' or 'me'; would it continue somehow after death? And this is where the analogy comes into play.

@Orangina , of course, shaped to a certain extent.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
@Curiosum, according to our observations, Life, as you and I, cannot continue after death. As demonstrated, when Life symphony, conducted by Maestro Holy Spirit, is cut, the atomes we are made of go back to being scattered music notes, their initial state in their United States of NotOurLife, the Before-Our-Life state.
My Moria Moon
My Moria Moon
Hence, when death occurs Our Life as we know it ceases to exist and we are returned back to the disintegrated atoms that once started us, the no conscience no memory outside-time realm. The Before we became you and me place.
C
Curiosum
Then by going back to the analogy, your statement is exactly what the first fetus tells his twin brother "by observation we can tell that our existence is sustained by this umbilical cord, if it is cut off we are as good as dead or back to the sate before we were 'born here' ",
C
Curiosum
to which the brother replies "but by observation too, we are naturally being sustained by what we innately crave, yet we are innately craving something this cord does not and cannot provide, thus it's reasonable to hold that we are naturally not wholly and ultimately dependent on it"