• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Orange Room - Promoting free thoughtful dialogue

Ice Tea
Ice Tea
For when He was on the Cross, I was on His mind.

Happy Good Friday!
Orangina
Orangina
can we say happy good friday?!
I mean it is a sad day... it cannot be happy
Ice Tea
Ice Tea
@Orangina Jesus have his life FOR us. Isn't that beautiful? No, it's not sad. It's the reassurance that God is real and Jesus is coming back.
Ice Tea
Ice Tea
*gave
Orangina
Orangina
yes ok.. it is beautiful indeed... but I mean that good friday is an occasion to remember how jesus suffered on the cross to save us... how can I be happy on that day?
Ice Tea
Ice Tea
Yes, but we should be happy and thankful for His sacrifice. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here. We should never see Jesus as weak. The Crucification is really the fulfilment of the prophecy that Jesus is God in human flesh, the ONLY Messiah.
Ice Tea
Ice Tea
We should never mourn Jesus, only celebrate and rejoice Him because he IS alive.
Orangina
Orangina
ok... happy gd friday then
Ice Tea
Ice Tea
I know many Christians don't agree. But we have a God of mercy, kindness, humility and forgiveness. The Crucification is the ultimate proof to humankind. I'm happy we have a God like this.
Zilzel
Zilzel
No he ain't
Orangina
Orangina