اطلاق سراح مطلق النار على الشهيد سامر حنا

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamitallicA

Legendary Member
Fekko into 3an sama el Hariri and M14.
Read the posts of this thread. You are blaming M14. Instead of protesting for the control of HA on the military court, you are blaming it on the weakness of M14. Some members are making fun of what happened and asking Nayla to go catch the killer.
Besides, the people of Batroun voted against those who didn't see a problem in what happened. Lessons learned?
I love the bayye a2wa men bayyak style.

IA64

So you (and Feb 14) are saying that he killed him intentionally, knowing full well he's a Lebanese Army pilot?

Just so we know where you're coming from. Say it as it is bala ma tetkhabba wara 2ossba3ak.

--------------------

Man, what on earth does Feb14 has to do with what I am saying? I am just discussing what happened. I saw someone commenting sarcastically that what happened usually happens and we should get over it.

If you believe that the Army has entered a critical area without HA permission, then there is certainly a lack of communication between HA and the Army which is something to be considered as serious.

And please dont stick M14 in everything I say. What I say is what I believe in.

Mahmoum

I still don't understand, I have any doubt that it was an accident but if then who is the responsible? I am sure it is not fault of HA member or Samer Hanna.

Why we didn't hear any words about the communication responsible(s) between HA and the Army?

Since HA and the Army synchronize all of their operations there, so why the HA member wasn't aware of Hanna arrival? Did Hanna get the OK from his leadrship to go there? I think it was the Army fault so the HA member is free today.

neutral

Legendary Member
I still don't understand, I have any doubt that it was an accident but if then who is the responsible? I am sure it is not fault of HA member or Samer Hanna.

Why we didn't hear any words about the communication responsible(s) between HA and the Army?

Since HA and the Army synchronize all of their operations there, so why the HA member wasn't aware of Hanna arrival? Did Hanna get the OK from his leadrship to go there? I think it was the Army fault so the HA is free today.
They were and still are busy blaming FPM

Ashrafieh_LF

غريب كيف القضاء اللبنانيّ أخرّ هذا الحكم لبعد الإنتخابات، لأنه كان على علمه تماماً من نتيجة الحكم ولكن أراد أن يستفيد النائب زهرة من دماء الشهيد ويستنفد آخر أيامه في وزارة القضاء! هذه سياسة وزارة القضاء تحملوا نتائجها

If they had released him before the elections, you would've said they wanted people to hate HA more and play on their emotions. Ma mnikhlas ma3koun! LOL!

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man, what on earth does Feb14 has to do with what I am saying? I am just discussing what happened. I saw someone commenting sarcastically that what happened usually happens and we should get over it.

If you believe that the Army has entered a critical area without HA permission, then there is certainly a lack of communication between HA and the Army which is something to be considered as serious.

And please dont stick M14 in everything I say. What I say is what I believe in.
You can't answer a simple question? Are you saying he killed him intentionally knowing he's a Lebanese Army officer?

It's essential to say what your accusation is... you and Feb 14... to see if we should support your opinion or not.

Insinuating one thing to milk the issue to one's benefit while believing or knowing that the opposite of the insinuation is true is categorized as "hypocrisy".

Just tell us: do you believe he killed him intentionally?

------------------

IA64

in canada, a man deadly shot 3 people he took for gangsters who went inside his home very early. The victims weren't gangsters but policemen on official mission bcz the man was suspected to be a drug dealer. He killed 3 policemen. Although he was relaxed. some may like or dislike the decision but this is justice. the decision was taken by the competent judge.

in the case of REB* samer Hanna, if you are not happy with the decision taken by the judge write him and the ministers of defense and justice. 7el 3an dahrana. fal2toona with the blood of hariri baba and the truth. and now you want to use Hanna blood. fiko 3ana. if you believe in Lebanese institutions use them. if you want to play it jungle law you are just big mouth ants. we crush you at any time.

* REB: Rest in his mother Electoral Bazar

haji 3amlin min kil shi 2amis 2othmen. in the past, the prophet labeled jame3it 3amro bnu el 3ass who fought the beloved imam Ali with the blood of 3othman: al fi2atu el baghia. stop behaving like a baghia. as the arab proverb says kama takunun yuwalla 3alaikom. do you want me to remind you what happened to Nidal Bustani, the mother of your unknown father boss?

[]

Where do you see anything mentioned in my posts related to M14 or Hariri ? Are you not going to change the way your brain function ?

You did not change, nor your sectarian speech.

What does everything in red has to do with what I was pointing to ?

Mahmoum

If they had released him before the elections, you would've said they wanted people to hate HA more and play on their emotions. Ma mnikhlas ma3koun! LOL!

Let him do it now, even though there is only about 20 days from the gov age, and on behalf of all FMPers, we will shut up, till then you should do :)

IA64

You can't answer a simple question? Are you saying he killed him intentionally knowing he's a Lebanese Army officer?

It's essential to say what your accusation is... you and Feb 14... to see if we should support your opinion or not.

Insinuating one thing to milk the issue to one's benefit while believing or knowing that the opposite of the insinuation is true is categorized as "hypocrisy".

Just tell us: do you believe he killed him intentionally?

------------------

I do not care if he killed him intentionally or not. That is not the point.

It is about preventing such thing to happen in the future not in the south but everywhere.

What I would like you to know is that it is clear there is no connection or communication link between the government ( Leb Army etc... ) and HA.

And No one would kill a Leb soldier intentionally. I hope that answers your question.

Ashrafieh_LF

[]
the guy saw a plane landing infront of him, he thought they were israelis, he shot at them, it is as simple as that. he may be an idiot for doing so, if you have issues with him, go ask the majority why they set him free.

Were you there to observe what happened? That's the HA official story. The other story is that he was shot down ON purpose and was not taken to a hospital in time. His companion was beaten on the ground.
But of course you pick the story that suits you...

Jad Ayash

عندي سوأل

بما إنوا إنا لبناني ومن مأيدين المعارضة وحزب الله خاصةً ..فمن حقي إنوا إسأل سوأل إلا إذا البعض أصبح يعتبر الشّيعة والأرمن فئة ثانية ... فالأرمن هم من أرمانيا والشّيعة من بلاد فارس أو زمببواي أو الهند .. ما بعرف

في إحداث الجامعة العربية قتل 3 شباب لحزب الله و شب لحركة أمل .. وهم طلاب جامعة العربية ليسوا بولاد حرام ولا جاين من البدو ولا جاين من جنوب سرلنكا ... هم طلاب لبنانين لديهم أهل وأصحاب ولديهم من يحزن عليهم .. لماذا حتى الأن لم يلقى القبض على من قتل الشّباب؟ لماذا؟ أليسوا هؤلاء مثل الشّهيد حنّا ؟

لماذا في الشّياح قتل 7 شباب لحزب الله ولحركة أمل من قبل قوات الجعجعية والجيش اللبناني؟ لماذا؟
enno hydol shbeb nezlo yi3tosmo la2no allah ma bye2bal il kaherba bi beirut teje 24 se3a w bil da7ye teje 3 hours min asil 24 se3a..

إلا إذا اللبنانين بيعتبروا أهل الضاحية لاجئين أو لا وطن لهم أو أنهم متعدوين على الشحار والتعتير

[]​

Last edited by a moderator:

Abotareq93

Legendary Member

It is about preventing such thing to happen in the future not in the south but everywhere.

What I would like you to know is that it is clear there is no connection or communication link between the government ( Leb Army etc... ) and HA.

And No one would kill a Leb soldier intentionally. I hope that answers your question.

You're wrong; Salafis and Sameer Geagea militia killed the Lebanese soldiers and officers intentionally.

Mahmoum

Were you there to observe what happened? That's the HA official story. The other story is that he was shot down ON purpose and was not taken to a hospital on time. His companion was beaten on the ground.

And were you there to believe your story? From where it comes? Any references?

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
Were you there to observe what happened? That's the HA official story. The other story is that he was shot down ON purpose and was not taken to a hospital on time. His companion was beaten on the ground.

And why was he released?

josephfpm

It doesn't matter what the real story is, the man is dead and none of you honestly gives a **** about him. You killed hundreds like him in the name of your party. stop trying to score points.

alinov_80

first according to the infos of the accident, the shooting was accidental.. and who is saying its not for me i guess it is all rubbish.. what was the purpose of this young man?? enno targeting an army officer in the air? y? he hates the lebanese army? i do not think so simply because the leb army and all its forces were in total harmony and helping the resistance..

second.. y shoudl we always think of consipiracy theories.. enno y the accident is not an option here?? halla2 the court decision thats another matter.. he should be punished wherever he killed the guy by accident or not. if by accident he should be convicted for negligence that resulted a death.. in any case where is the law??? enno pple who are now complaining about the release.. im asking whos in control eh?? pfft

Amirkani

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Then stop saying it wasn't a case of "friendly fire" mistake... and stop asking that the shooter be punished for a crime other than the crime of committing a "friendly fire" mistake.

Also, for you and Feb 14, you should find out what the law prescribes as punishment for a "friendly fire" mistake before you start raising hell. You've been acting as if the guy got away without punishment without even knowing what the law says.

Plus, yes, I want to ask the same legal questions Aoun asked: What was he doing in Sujod? Who sent him there? Did he stray while going somewhere else?

What's wrong with these questions that all of you try to milk? If you, and the public, really care about knowing the truth and pinning responsibility fairly on the right people, these are the exact questions you should be asking... unless the interest is only for political milking.

---------------

Status
Not open for further replies.