• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Egypt كفاية_بقي_ياسيسي

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Before he covers his 30 years dictatorship, eh wala el malakout bit zee7o, but who knows maybe Alaa moubarak will rule after him, maybe sooner than what i said!!

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
    Staff member
    Before he covers his 30 years dictatorship, eh wala el malakout bit zee7o, but who knows maybe Alaa moubarak will rule after him, maybe sooner than what i said!!
    Si Morsi got ejected quickly though. Apparently Sisi built huge castles with government debt from Kuwait while schools and hospitals are deteriorating and are in horrid conditions...

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Si Morsi got ejected quickly though. Apparently Sisi built huge castles with government debt from Kuwait while schools and hospitals are deteriorating and are in horrid conditions...
    Sisi dug his own grave. They are saying that there will be some kind of sit in for 1 hour on Friday 7pm in the evening all across egypt; the authorities are already panicking and have been arresting anyone vocal the catch on social media. We'll have to wait and see what this will amount to... So far Egyptians have been in mummy mode.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    In my opinion, if a change happens it’ll be to bring back the muslim brotherhood. Nothing better will come out of this for sure.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    In my opinion, if a change happens it’ll be to bring back the muslim brotherhood. Nothing better will come out of this for sure.
    MB are dead and done; they will not come back now, maybe in a few decades. This is most likely an internal coup by some disgruntled officers.

I am not optimistic; if the "people" manage to topple Sissi and sideline the army and totally dismantle the current regime in a Iranian or Russian revolution fashion America will intervene...