ما يقال بالبطركية

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So when Hizbullah waged an unnecessary and destructive war against Israel in 2006, or when they embroiled Lebanon in regional proxy battles and made us part of the Iranian-Syrian axis, they were safeguarding the interest of our country?
FPMers suffer from a bipolar disorder. One day they claim to be neutral, the next day they're praising Hizbullah's intervention in Syria and defending the "jeish, sha3eb, muqawama" formula.

You can't claim not to have an ideological war with Israel when you're allied with a terrorist organization whose sole purpose is to wipe Israel off the map and fight Iran's proxy battles in the region.
HA do what pleases HA and Iran. It wasn't till recent years that they accepted references to Lebanon.
FPM and HA s relationship was based on survival. Technically HA have no plans to better life in Lebanon. Their religious agenda may clash with other religions. So they leave the Lebanese internal policies on the back burner or hand it to berri.
Berri is in a comfortable place and cares less about corruption fighting.

So we have reached a conundrem.

It's the divorce that we have to have to move forward. If it happens , then 14 March take control by numbers and may fight HA again as they did on may 8 based on foreign advice and training.

HA need to take a stand on wiping out corruption or Lebanon will end up in a civil war again and again. Israel would like that.

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Tayyib halla2 iza ijena hiba meliyeh from KSA or UAE, should we accept or stay on 7iyed?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Tayyib halla2 iza ijena hiba meliyeh from KSA or UAE, should we accept or stay on 7iyed?

Neutrality in reality is BS, this is not how countries and people operates!
    But if we take the famous "Swiss neutral policies" it did work in their favor looking how well the country is doing to this day!

But Lebanon is not Switzerland.. not all Lebanese agree to be neutral.. this was the case since the early days after creation of Lebanon..
    When the Maronite were politically stronger in Lebanon under the leadership of Camille Chamoun they were not directly neutral when he chose to side with USA and even welcoming US marines to Lebanon!

As many Lebanese were conflicted between standing with Egypt or the West, Fuad Chehab came to rescue with his "nuetral policies".

Today the players changed and we have even more factors to consider like HA, the Palestinian refugees, Syrian war, Iran-Saudi conflict etc.. so we are basically in the heart of many conflicts!

So what are they asking for Lebanon to be neutral from? the war in Syria ?
    That is not even in the hand of Lebanon as HA already made a choice that Lebanon is not neutral by coming to the rescue in the regime favor!

Do they want Lebanon to be neutral in the war between Iran and Saudi Arabia ? How is that possible with having something like HA who is an extension of Iranian regime? Again Lebanon don't have a choice to be neutral here either!

And will probably never have with or without HA as the case always was!

And I think the Swiss got lucky.. plus neutrality is never for free specially for small countries like Switzerland and alike!

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA need to take a stand on wiping out corruption or Lebanon will end up in a civil war again and again. Israel would like that.
    In the words of the great Nabih (well, his 51% commission anyway): « can’t touch this »
    (Now we know where there the شروال in the video clip came from

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    you are mistaken. you would be surprised to observe how depleted most Lebanese have become, our values are eroding at a speed that does not leave much room for reacting, even the educated people who stem from supposedly good backgrounds are no longer able to exhibit any evidence to sane and ethical judgment. this goes way beyond social media. let's put this way, we have issues.
    Considering the number of wars the population endured, massacres, famines and tensions, and comparatively to the level of violence in our neighboring countries, I would propose you reconsider your statement.
    This is why the responsibility of the leaders is crucial in lebanon, as it needs a top down approach, often, unfortunately not up to the challenge.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    As many Lebanese were conflicted between standing with Egypt or the West, Fuad Chehab came to rescue with his "nuetral policies".

I think aoun could have played that role to some extent today if he didn't take any side after his return in 2005 whether with HA or FM!

I guess the "Christian rights" was more feasible or easier to maintain popular sectarian support without having to wait for miracles or real changes!

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sob7an allah whenever Aoun or FPM press on the syrian refugees issue, the 7iyed word pops up again!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Sob7an allah whenever Aoun or FPM press on the syrian refugees issue, the 7iyed word pops up again!
    Kif rabatton bi ba3don? Raii numerous times called for the return of Syrians. 7iyed is a reaction to HA's push of Lebanon to further antagonize the global community by refusing IMF loans in order to head East towards Iran and China.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Kif rabatton bi ba3don? Raii numerous times called for the return of Syrians. 7iyed is a reaction to HA's push of Lebanon to further antagonize the global community by refusing IMF loans in order to head East towards Iran and China.
    Inno why its not allowed to go east, ma the whole gulf rely on chinese and Iranian investments.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Inno why its not allowed to go east, ma the whole gulf rely on chinese and Iranian investments.
    Sa7i7 bas they're not 100% dependent on them. Lebanon getting IMF loans but doing business with the Chinese and Iranians is very different than being totally in the resistance axis and in complete opposition to the US, Europe and Gulf countries.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    سؤال لسيدنا (مع التحفظ على كلمة سيدنا)، هل كان لينفع الحياد مع داعش؟؟؟
    ولك مازال مش إنت يلي عم بتموت عل قليلة استفيد من الوضع وسكوت
    حكي إقتصاد،حكي إصلاح .مش ادافع عن رياض سلامة يلي قرط أموال العالم
    إذا فكرك الأمركان بدن يساعدوك شوف شو صار بلاكراد
    إنتقد حزب الله وحليفو بقصة الإصلاح ، شو بدك بالحياد
    ما راح يعطوك مصاري إذا مشيت بالحياد المصاري بتجي بعد ما العهد القوي يوقف يفتش كيف بدو يعمل باسيل
    رئيس ويشتغل جدياً بالإصلاح مش بس بالخطابات

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    بتذكرني قصة الحياد تبع الراعي ، بقصة لبنان قوته بضعفه تبع بيار الجميل ...
    قد ما كانت موفقة ...كان مين ما كان يبل ايدو فينا
    ولك فهم بقا : إن لم تكن ذئباً أكلتك الذئاب

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't like him, but I have to agree with his position.
    باسيل: التيار الوطني مع تحييد لبنان والحياد قرار مطلوب منا ومن الغير

أكد رئيس "التيار الوطني الحر" النائب جبران باسيل بعد لقائه البطريرك الماروني الكاردينال مار بشاره بطرس الراعي: ان "التيار الوطني مع تحييد لبنان، وطبقنا هذا الموضوع في وزارة الخارجية أيضا. التحييد هو قرار ذاتي أما الحياد فهو قرار مطلوب منا ومن الغير".

وتابع: "الحياد هو تموضع استراتيجي يجب أن نعمل لنوفر ظروف نجاحه التي تعتمد على التوافق الداخلي ما يتطلب حوارا وطنيا للوصول الى قناعة وطنية والا سنتسبب بمشاكل داخلية"، ودعا الى "تأمين مظلة خارجية لتطبيق هذا الموضوع، وجوب اعتراف الدول المجاورة وتسليمها بهذا المبدأ"، وقال: "نحن مع الحياد الذي يحفظ للبنان وحدته ويحفظ جميع عناصر قوته ويحميه من أطماع اسرائيل ويزيل عن لبنان أعباء النازحين".

وختم باسيل: "لبنان همزة وصل بين الشرق والغرب هو رسالة تنوع وقبول الاخر، ما يجب ان يكون مصدرا لاستقراره. في النهاية البطريركية المارونية من حراس وحملة الرسالة اللبنانية وابدينا استعدادنا لاي عمل مطلوب في هذا الاتجاه".

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If he is a criminal, take him to court and get him sentenced if you can. But you cant by law. You cant prosecute him because he has immunity. So how can you get him sentenced? Just calling him that is futile.
    You can't prosecute him because he has a militia. And you can't remove the immunity because he can shutdown parliament anytime he pleases.

I'm sure you know these two simple facts (because you're not the idiot you work extremely hard to be), but you'd rather not admit them because "Shiite unity" trumps all else.

Unfortunately for you, you already admitted as much. In your view, FPMers want an inter-Shiite conflict, but that's not true. They want to prosecute Berri, but they can't without Hizbullah's help. No one can. And whether they, Hizbullah, or anyone else tries -- the result is a conflict with Berri's militia. So, like I said, Berri's corruption is OK with you as long as that conflict is avoided. So why are you being dishonest?

I can't be caught defending FPM, so ignore this and carry on.

V

Viral

So when Hizbullah waged an unnecessary and destructive war against Israel in 2006, or when they embroiled Lebanon in regional proxy battles and made us part of the Iranian-Syrian axis, they were safeguarding the interest of our country?

Do you recall anything about the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon? At least were you born back then? About how old were you if you don't mind me asking.
    You and many of your colleagues with the same broken record seem to be under the impression that Lebanon’s problems started in 2006. Before that it was Adam and Eve living in paradise until Adam and Eve had sex in their neighbor’s apartment. So hell broke lose and that’s how modern humanity and wars started on earth.

That’s why I was wondering how old you are and where did you learn all the smart things you're repeating.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He is a mega national bombastic leader only for his bunch of ze3ran and drogated bunches.. for my people he is no more than sha2fit jerben ha22o fardet SYrian shi77ata plastic bi waet l ghala .. so mabrouk aleik and enjoy him as much as you want ..
    Funny, Trump is worth the same for me. Except the foot wearing the em osba3 has a fungal infection.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    this is precisely why people should now put limit to the power of HA in Lebanon. the steam has gotten into your head and you think you are allah now. you will soon be served a very bitter dose of reality if you keep embracing this empty arrogance and insolence.
    That dose of reality sure as hell won't be served by FPM.