ما يقال بالبطركية

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No I'll make it easier for you and say it openly my allegiance is to the Muslim Ummah!
My Lebanon is not Western or European one!
ان الامة الاسلامية لسوف تشرئّب للطم وجهها, ناتفة شعر لحيتها شعرة شعرة, عندما تكتشف انك شخص كاذوب يتلاعب بمشاعرها بِطرق الحكي الفاضي من بلاد الكفار النائية, حيث هَلعْتَ من سنين طالباً اللجوء هربا من الامة الاسلامية ذاتها

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الكفار وكرمهم
🤪

• Advertisement
  • lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What is coincidence and what is self preservation? I do not understand. Please explain.
    The motive is to fight the Syrian opposition anywhere. So that moumena3a survives. They care less who benefits.
    It's business no pun intended.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That is ingratitude.
    For what ? for demonising Israel and getting massacred by our own refugees for gratitude?
    It s reality. Every now and then you rant the reality. Maronite this and that. We will free our land from the infidels. Who are you kidding?
    SHN although a great leader has imposed the same party election monopoly as every other political leader in Lebanon. That's our issue. Everyone protects their religion as part of their interest. No one has a solution for Lebanon. many wars are coming and many idiots will die. Peace is our only chance with israel and everyone else.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    For what ? for demonising Israel and getting massacred by our own refugees for gratitude?
    It s reality. Every now and then you rant the reality. Maronite this and that. We will free our land from the infidels. Who are you kidding?
    SHN although a great leader has imposed the same party election monopoly as every other political leader in Lebanon. That's our issue. Everyone protects their religion as part of their interest. No one has a solution for Lebanon. many wars are coming and many idiots will die. Peace is our only chance with israel and everyone else.
    How much are you guys paid for repeatedly campaigning for a peace deal with Israehell? I see a pattern here. It sounds like concerted effort. If you arent paid, then something must be seriously deficient in your manner of thinking because I haven't heard one Israehelli official making conciliatory speech towards Lebanon or Lebanese or asking for peace. All they do is threaten and carry out atrocities. Yet, some of our own people all they do is campaign for peace with such an atrocious enemy, who has shown us over the decades that they only understand the language of force, might and power.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    ان الامة الاسلامية لسوف تشرئّب للطم وجهها, ناتفة شعر لحيتها شعرة شعرة, عندما تكتشف انك شخص كاذوب يتلاعب بمشاعرها بِطرق الحكي الفاضي من بلاد الكفار النائية, حيث هَلعْتَ من سنين طالباً اللجوء هربا من الامة الاسلامية ذاتها

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الكفار وكرمهم

🤪

enta min da3as 3a danabak asesan?

enou what I'm suppose to reply to such stupid and meaningless comment?
    Are we supposed to exchange curse words now?

You can not do better than this?

Try again..

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How much are you guys paid for repeatedly campaigning for a peace deal with Israehell? I see a pattern here. It sounds like concerted effort. If you aren't paid, then something must be seriously deficient in your manner of thinking because I haven't heard one Israehelli official making conciliatory speech towards Lebanon or Lebanese or asking for peace. All they do is threaten and carry out atrocities. Yet, some of our own people all they do is campaign for peace with such an atrocious enemy, who has shown us over the decades that they only understand the language of force, might and power.
    You are not allowed to think , let alone listen to an Israeli or Christian for that matter. At university, many of my friends were Jews. We had more in common than Iranians and Saudis. Know your enemy well but don't think highly of yourself.
    You my dear are brain washed at birth like some Israeli extremists. You have many backward and enclosed ideas on life. This is our life and we are not 100% sure if there is another. Faith is just Faith. You should grow balls and stop letting your sperm race origin dictate how you should live. Being Lebanese is hell so get your facts right first. Having your money protected by thieves and voting for them time and time again should make you ashamed. Its not just you, its the majority. There is no hope for this country.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How much are you guys paid for repeatedly campaigning for a peace deal with Israehell? I see a pattern here. It sounds like concerted effort. If you arent paid, then something must be seriously deficient in your manner of thinking because I haven't heard one Israehelli official making conciliatory speech towards Lebanon or Lebanese or asking for peace. All they do is threaten and carry out atrocities. Yet, some of our own people all they do is campaign for peace with such an atrocious enemy, who has shown us over the decades that they only understand the language of force, might and power.
    مبلا! خينا افيخاي عطول قلبو ع لبنان، بس المشكل إنو مش ع نتركله مجال
    خود بقى نحن عم نخرق السيادة تبعهم ...ما بصير هيك !!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You are not allowed to think , let alone listen to an Israeli or Christian for that matter. At university, many of my friends were Jews. We had more in common than Iranians and Saudis. Know your enemy well but don't think highly of yourself.
    You my dear are brain washed at birth like some Israeli extremists. You have many backward and enclosed ideas on life. This is our life and we are not 100% sure if there is another. Faith is just Faith. You should grow balls and stop letting your sperm race origin dictate how you should live. Being Lebanese is hell so get your facts right first. Having your money protected by thieves and voting for them time and time again should make you ashamed. Its not just you, its the majority. There is no hope for this country.
    "We had more in common"

Please tell me who is "we". I do not want to assume.

And tell me what in common do you have with them. Is your common language Hebrew? Do they believe in Jesus and Mar Charbel? Or is it just your jens 3atel or psychological problems? I really would like you to tell us.

I believe you dont live in Lebanon. So how does the "hell" called Lebanon impact on your life?

And finally, regardless if we have things in common or not, even if your brother opresses you, you will definitely defend yourself or walk away from him. To "have things in common" is no justification to accept victimization.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    هل غيري عل بطرك أصابتني بالصميم...دموعي عم ينوفرو
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    enta min da3as 3a danabak asesan?

enou what I'm suppose to reply to such stupid and meaningless comment?
    Are we supposed to exchange curse words now?

You can not do better than this?

Try again..
    Bro, I like you, I truly do, you're a gentle soul deep down.
    But you got to understand the situation of my danabeh. I feel sad when I see the ummah you declare allegiance to suffer, while all she gets back from you, and many like you, are supportive talk but no walk.
    Therefore, your beef is not with me, it's with her.
    Maghza el 7adees: el ummah el m3attra is asking how sub7anullah you're only good at praising her from far up the north pole where you eat off kuffar hands, when in reality she needs you by her side while she's being screwed by everyone 3al tale3 wel nezil. 🥴

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "We had more in common"

Please tell me who is "we". I do not want to assume.

And tell me what in common do you have with them. Is your common language Hebrew? Do they believe in Jesus and Mar Charbel? Or is it just your jens 3atel or psychological problems? I really would like you to tell us.

I believe you dont live in Lebanon. So how does the "hell" called Lebanon impact on your life?

And finally, regardless if we have things in common or not, even if your brother opresses you, you will definitely defend yourself or walk away from him. To "have things in common" is no justification to accept victimization.
    Put it this way. I'm glad Jerusalem is in their hands rather than yours. Is that simple enough. How long would these sacred places have lasted ?
    Wlek you have no money in the bank and probably relying on HA handouts and you think life is great. The only thing we have in common is language. Most Lebanese try not to even use it. They prefer English or french.
    Isn't that a statement ?
    If Lebanon is not occupied why are you still fighting ? Why are we protecting the thieves ? Why do you fight the Khalejis ? The patriarch is correct.. we cannot let the country dissolve because you like no one .. your passport is like a jail pass with no value... You live in a dump and you think you're perfect..

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    tell him how much you're getting paid, bala laff w dawaran, Avichay Adraee addesh 3am ya3tik, is it in shekel, dollagh, L.L. or lollagh ?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Put it this way. I'm glad Jerusalem is in their hands rather than yours. Is that simple enough. How long would these sacred places have lasted ?
    Wlek you have no money in the bank and probably relying on HA handouts and you think life is great. The only thing we have in common is language. Most Lebanese try not to even use it. They prefer English or french.
    Isn't that a statement ?
    If Lebanon is not occupied why are you still fighting ? Why are we protecting the thieves ? Why do you fight the Khalejis ? The patriarch is correct.. we cannot let the country dissolve because you like no one .. your passport is like a jail pass with no value... You live in a dump and you think you're perfect..
    You are just ranting like someone deranged, sadly. You are not after making sense. So I will help you out.

You haven't answered my questions because you cant and your claims are only based on psychological issues. Even the claims you make are not factual. Jerusalem was ruled for over 1000 years by Sunni Muslims and nothing happened to your sacred places. On the other hand, when the Catholic Romans ruled Palestine, Jewish religious sites were literally turned into garbage dumps and desecrated. Read history.

You are only ranting. The patriarch is in charge of his church. Not of the country, except if you want to officially dissolve the expired Taef and the illegal and illegitimate National Pact and declare your patriarch the absolute ruler of the entire country, without having a single MP in parliament and without a political party.

We have a government and a foreign ministry. And the patriarch is neither our foreign minister nor the Prime Minister. He holds no state or elected position. He is just a flower vase like any other cleric. His words are just hot air that goes in from the right ear and comes out through the left ear.

And if he makes mistakes or makes offensive statements against others at a time we are facing an economic war and the enemy seeks to humiliate us and even to defeat us, he would be criticized, and replied to befittingly. It is best he doesnt drag his clerical stool into the mud and submit it to insults and mockery. He wont be pitied and no one would have mercy on him. He should respect himself. So far, he has not. He repeatedly met with failed politicians, who are the very thieves you mentioned in your posts and he defended one of the big thieves in the state and he met with foreign ambassadors, whose government have harmed Lebanon. Then, he came out to declare a statement on neutrality. Do you think the patriarch himself is neutral after those meetings?

If neutrality means shunning Iran, Syria, China and Russia to please the US and Israehell, then he is not part of the solution but he is part of the problem.

As far as the economy of Lebanon is concerned, we can revive it through Chinese, Iranian, and Iraqi trade, business and infrastructure projects, deals and ties. The very thing Hezballah wants, which is to cut Lebanon away from American influence is what the US and its puppets in the region have done by isolating Lebanon and placing economic sanctions on it.

Nevertheless, we are not out of options. We need balls in government to speed up the process and strengthen our ties with the East and let the work begin. If the Western countries or Southern countries reconsider us worthy of economic relations later on, everyone else is always welcome. But presently, in the face of an economic war, our solution lies in the East, and with China precisely.

We really dont have to slow down the process or expect that the enemy would reconsider. We dont want them to reconsider. People like you are happy with subjecting Lebanon to the conditions of foreign countries which intermingle in our politics and internal affairs and you happily want Lebanon to maintain its status as a beggar nation that lives through aid from the Gulf. We have had strong ties with them for decades through their internal puppets and corrupt politicians and thieves and rogues. But we still dont have electricity, something the Chiense can fix within few months. Cant we have true economic ties like those countries themselves have with China? Arent we a sovereign country? What are we waiting for? We dont lack options. And now we have the will. What we presently need is speedy process and quick implementation. Darkness should never again be used by foreign countries as a means to blackmail the Lebanese people. Currency manipulation and economic pressure should never be acceptable means for any foreign country to humiliate us. And by the way, they are humiliating you, white considers those very countries as friends of Lebanon. They are frenemies at best.

It is an opportunity to ensure Lebanon remains hands free from US interferences and that of its Gulf puppets. Good riddance to bad rubbish. This is an opportunity and blessing disguised as disadvatange and hardship we are witnessing. It is time for us to grow our cows and sheep and plant and our wheat. Time to produce our cloth and support local industries. We can always begin from scratch. It is never too late. It is historical and we should take advantage of it to make the most out of it.

Let us have China at worse treat us as an autonomous province and we will experience an economic boom. And dont forget, the Chinese are going to play a huge role in the reconstruction of Syria. We can reap a lot from it. Let us think outside the box of being treated as a beggar nation by the Gulf and the US. The oil and gas exploration the enemies want to hamper can also be sped up with Chinese involvement. Chiness are more than capable of drilling our oil and gas. Kiss goodbye to Total and Enny if they're playing politics with the exploration. We can become a strong, independent and thriving economy without the US and its preconditions and blackmail. All you need to do as Lebanese is to think and have faith in your country.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Bro, I like you, I truly do, you're a gentle soul deep down.
    But you got to understand the situation of my danabeh. I feel sad when I see the ummah you declare allegiance to suffer, while all she gets back from you, and many like you, are supportive talk but no walk.
    Therefore, your beef is not with me, it's with her.
    Maghza el 7adees: el ummah el m3attra is asking how sub7anullah you're only good at praising her from far up the north pole where you eat off kuffar hands, when in reality she needs you by her side while she's being screwed by everyone 3al tale3 wel nezil. 🥴
    ya 7aram nezlou dmou3ii.. 😢

Who am I in the face of umam.. I'm not but a 3abd..
    If there is something I could do to help my follow brothers whether in humanity or deen and I didn't.. may Allah forgive me for that!
    So we gotta do what we gotta do.. you ask me to put a whole load on my back but then what ?

If I said my allegiance is to Jesus Christ and his Umma would you have felt offended?
    Would you have translated it as being against your fellow citizens?

Maybe the issue here is that you do not understand what I'm really saying or mean by what I'm saying!
    You think I have some hatred for any person who is kafer or of that sort while in truth I do not and as Muslims we are not supposed to build it on hate!