ما يقال بالبطركية

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I agree with this, I don' have any issue with HA except his lack of fighting corruption, which lead to a crisis like this.
But this is for another thread.
On the other hand, neutrality, w lebnen aweh b do3fo, this is all BS
If we need anyone to respect us, we need to be strong, being nice and cute is not enough,
they will dump their trash in our courtyard and tell us how lovely we are...

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    I agree with this, I don' have any issue with HA except his lack of fighting corruption, which lead to a crisis like this.
    But this is for another thread.
    On the other hand, neutrality, w lebnen aweh b do3fo, this is all BS
    If we need anyone to respect us, we need to be strong, being nice and cute is not enough,
    they will dump their trash in our courtyard and tell us how lovely we are...
    @Rafidi wants to liberate Palestinian lands as well, you agree with that?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Rafidi wants to liberate Palestinian lands as well, you agree with that?
    Freedom of thought is available for everyone and I don't have to agree on everything.
    What I agree with him, is that it is an utter stupidity to give away our strength.
    If you disagree, ask the kurds (no need to go back far into history, just last year)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Freedom of thought is available for everyone and I don't have to agree on everything.
    What I agree with him, is that it is an utter stupidity to give away our strength.
    If you disagree, ask the kurds (no need to go back far into history, just last year)
    Kello mnee7 haydah, bass you said “I agree with this, I don' have any issue with HA except his lack of fighting corruption”. Wanted to know whether you were ok with that or is it another exception, for clarity mesh aktar wela a2all.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are just ranting like someone deranged, sadly. You are not after making sense. So I will help you out.
    You haven't answered my questions because you cant and your claims are only based on psychological issues. Even the claims you make are not factual. Jerusalem was ruled for over 1000 years by Sunni Muslims and nothing happened to your sacred places. On the other hand, when the Catholic Romans ruled Palestine, Jewish religious sites were literally turned into garbage dumps and desecrated. Read history.
    .... What utter bullshit .. All symbols of crosses were destroyed and churches made into religious schools.. Better than how Lebanese muslims treated our churches in Chouf and 3aleih ..
    Now Muslims are closer to Jews.. Is this your other self talking ? .. It proves that peace with Israel makes sense.

What a waste of my time. Why don't you preach to the Hong-kong-anese and vietnamese or even your muslim malaysian and Uyghurese brothers about China and spare us your childish analysis.

The Patriarch says what other fear to say but think about it nevertheless.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Kello mnee7 haydah, bass you said “I agree with this, I don' have any issue with HA except his lack of fighting corruption”. Wanted to know whether you were ok with that or is it another exception, for clarity mesh aktar wela a2all.
    Ma ka2enno HA signed an MOU with FPM limiting their activities to 'defending Lebanese borders against Israeli transgressions'. Rje3na 3al old rhetoric of 'Qadimoon' which they strategically stopped using after 2006. I, personally, am not ready to join a fight for a goal that isn't agreed on.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ma ka2enno HA signed an MOU with FPM limiting their activities to 'defending Lebanese borders against Israeli transgressions'. Rje3na 3al old rhetoric of 'Qadimoon' which they strategically stopped using after 2006. I, personally, am not ready to join a fight for a goal that isn't agreed on.
    this is psychological warfare

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

As if in 2006 they were defending Lebanon's borders...
    They provoked the war, habibeh. There was no imminent threat of an Israeli aggression until they crossed the borders and kidnapped the soldiers, putting the lives of 4,000,000 at risk to save one dirty terrorist.
    Also, FPM stayed mum on HA's intervention in Syria and Iraq and the May 17 events.
    But I guess all was fine and dandy as long as it got Aoun to power.

Try again...No one is buying FPM's sudden rift with Hizbullah.
    We all know Bassil is simply trying to evade US sanctions.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    As if in 2006 they were defending Lebanon's borders...
    They provoked the war, habibeh. There was no imminent threat of an Israeli aggression until they crossed the borders and kidnapped the soldiers, putting the lives of 4,000,000 at risk to save one dirty terrorist.
    Also, FPM stayed mum on their intervention in Syria and the May 17 events.
    But I guess all was fine and dandy as long as it got Aoun to power.

Try again...No one is buying FPM's sudden rift with Hizbullah.
    We all know Bassil is simply trying to evade US sanctions.
    - I am not going to get into the 2006 war and whether HA was to blame then. You're free to believe whatever you want. Convincing you is not a priority.
    - Syria's intervention is a matter of national security and can be considered defensive in nature. Having a takfiri group reach power in a bordering nation is a recipe for disaster. Again, you're free to disagree.
    - There is no 'rift' yet between FPM and HA. I am voicing my personal opinion...

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    7il 3anno lal patriarch ba2a.
    At least he's respected abraod and we can count on his good relations with the West and the Arab world to bail Lebanon out of its ongoing crisis.

Now, who respects Nasrallah except for Houthis?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    - I am not going to get into the 2006 war and whether HA was to blame then. You're free to believe whatever you want. Convincing you is not a priority.
    - Syria's intervention is a matter of national security and can be considered defensive in nature. Having a takfiri group reach power in a bordering nation is a recipe for disaster. Again, you're free to disagree.
    - There is no 'rift' yet between FPM and HA. I am voicing my personal opinion...
    lah mish heyk, shou badna neda7ak 3a ba3dna ya thouraya
    in the past FPM/Bassil were supportive to HA moves, for this reason you are with
    now they seem less enthusiastic for this reason you are hesitant and doubtfull

yalla do your thing 🤦‍♀️

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

It is not your strength (ma tsaddi2 the slogans) and it is not up to us Lebanese to decide, this is ultimately an American-Russian issue. Also Kurds are in a complete and total state of war for survival. Syria and Turkey do not want them to exist as an independent country.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shu 3a zo2ak? Lol.

Hopefully you live outside Hizbullah strongholds.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Wlek you have no money in the bank and probably relying on HA handouts and you think life is great. [... ] .. your passport is like a jail pass with no value... You live in a dump and you think you're perfect..
    Nope. He's fighting keyboard moumena3a from Germany. I can't comment on his banking situation and whether he's relying on HA handout or the German welfare system funded by the evil west

V

Viral

Hey @Rafidi when are you going to post something like this about your Rai?:cool:
    You know it's a two way street brother. What's good for the goose.....

LES MARONITES LIBANAIS DEVIENNENT-ILS FOUS ?
    Richard Labévière.

L’ancien patriarche maronite Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir (1920 – 2019) était clairement, et de manière assumée, lié aux fascistes des Forces Libanaises (FL) du criminel de guerre Samir Geagea. Beaucoup misaient sur son successeur pour redonner toute sa dignité à l’église maronite du Liban. Malheureusement, Bechara Raï – 77ème patriarche maronite depuis mars 2011 – s’avère pire, encore bien pire que son prédécesseur, allant jusqu’à faire la paix, à lui tout seul, avec Israël en prônant une posture de… « neutralité » dans les conflits régionaux, au premier rang desquels celui que le régime de Tel-Aviv impose à l’ensemble de la région (et principalement au Liban) depuis près d’un siècle.

Et le patriarche Bechara Raï d’ajouter que le Liban reste « malheureusement » en conflit avec le voisin sioniste du sud. On pourrait lui rétorquer que – « malheureusement » – depuis la création d’Israël (1948), ce « petit Etat de merde » comme disait le grand diplomate français Daniel Bernard, eh bien oui, ce « petit Etat de merde » fait la guerre au Liban, viole presque quotidiennement ses eaux territoriales et espace aérien sans que personne n’y trouve rien à redire. Alors, ce « malheureusement »… oui, était et reste parfaitement malheureux et inapproprié à la réalité de la situation régionale.

Samedi dernier, le même patriarche Raï a, une fois de plus, marqué sa partialité politique en assistant à la messe anniversaire de Saint Charbel (moine-ermite maronite né en 1828, béatifié en 1965 et canonisé en 1977), dans le village de sa naissance : Bekaa-Kafra. Siégeant entre Samir Geagea lui-même et sa femme Sethrida, il a répété que sa grande idée de « neutralité » venait directement de Saint Charbel et… du ciel. Incroyable ! Le chef des FL a, immédiatement enchaîné en précisant que « ce cri du patriarche serait entendu et suivi bientôt d’actes concrets allant dans ce sens… ». On s’attend au pire. Proprement hallucinant ! Lorsque les Chrétiens de la région étaient attaqués par les égorgeurs d’Al-Qaïda et de Dae’ch, avant d’être souvent défendus par les forces spéciales du Hezbollah, on n’a pas beaucoup entendu cet étrange patriarche resté aux abonnés absents !

Prochainement, les Maronites d’Alep vont inaugurer l’une de leurs églises reconstruites dans la deuxième ville de Syrie. Invité à participer à la messe de concélébration, le patriarche Raï s’est d’ores et déjà excusé, annonçant qu’il serait représenté par un vague chaouch… Pensez donc, en Syrie !!! Mais pour qui se prennent ces gens ? Et les mêmes fascistes qui manifestent leur soutien à Donald Trump, devant l’ambassade des Etats-Unis à Beyrouth, arborent maintenant l’effigie de Saint Charbel comme le drapeau du ralliement des Chrétiens à leur cause. Autre pure folie dans le contexte actuel où ces crétins finiront par relancer des guerres de religions !

Heureusement, au Liban, en Syrie, en France et ailleurs, nombre d’amis Chrétiens-maronites et non maronites rejettent catégoriquement cette scandaleuse et indigne instrumentalisation de la religion chrétienne en rappelant que Jésus était/est un résistant ! Comme chaque année, en sortant de l’église de la Nativité de Bethléem après la messe de minuit, Yasser Arafat répétait ces mots : « Jésus est Palestinien », parce que les Chrétiens d’Orient – les Arabes chrétiens – refuseront toujours – toujours – l’occupation des lieux Saints (chrétiens, musulmans, juifs) par la soldatesque israélienne. Dans tous les cas de figure, Mgr Bechara Raï ne devrait pas oublier une chose : il est patriarche d’Antioche et de tout l’Orient, pas seulement des Maronites qui ne sont pas les seuls Chrétiens de la région…

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Hey @Rafidi when are you going to post something like this about your Rai?:cool:
    You know it's a two way street brother. What's good for the goose.....

LES MARONITES LIBANAIS DEVIENNENT-ILS FOUS ?
    Richard Labévière.

L’ancien patriarche maronite Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir (1920 – 2019) était clairement, et de manière assumée, lié aux fascistes des Forces Libanaises (FL) du criminel de guerre Samir Geagea. Beaucoup misaient sur son successeur pour redonner toute sa dignité à l’église maronite du Liban. Malheureusement, Bechara Raï – 77ème patriarche maronite depuis mars 2011 – s’avère pire, encore bien pire que son prédécesseur, allant jusqu’à faire la paix, à lui tout seul, avec Israël en prônant une posture de… « neutralité » dans les conflits régionaux, au premier rang desquels celui que le régime de Tel-Aviv impose à l’ensemble de la région (et principalement au Liban) depuis près d’un siècle.

Et le patriarche Bechara Raï d’ajouter que le Liban reste « malheureusement » en conflit avec le voisin sioniste du sud. On pourrait lui rétorquer que – « malheureusement » – depuis la création d’Israël (1948), ce « petit Etat de merde » comme disait le grand diplomate français Daniel Bernard, eh bien oui, ce « petit Etat de merde » fait la guerre au Liban, viole presque quotidiennement ses eaux territoriales et espace aérien sans que personne n’y trouve rien à redire. Alors, ce « malheureusement »… oui, était et reste parfaitement malheureux et inapproprié à la réalité de la situation régionale.

Samedi dernier, le même patriarche Raï a, une fois de plus, marqué sa partialité politique en assistant à la messe anniversaire de Saint Charbel (moine-ermite maronite né en 1828, béatifié en 1965 et canonisé en 1977), dans le village de sa naissance : Bekaa-Kafra. Siégeant entre Samir Geagea lui-même et sa femme Sethrida, il a répété que sa grande idée de « neutralité » venait directement de Saint Charbel et… du ciel. Incroyable ! Le chef des FL a, immédiatement enchaîné en précisant que « ce cri du patriarche serait entendu et suivi bientôt d’actes concrets allant dans ce sens… ». On s’attend au pire. Proprement hallucinant ! Lorsque les Chrétiens de la région étaient attaqués par les égorgeurs d’Al-Qaïda et de Dae’ch, avant d’être souvent défendus par les forces spéciales du Hezbollah, on n’a pas beaucoup entendu cet étrange patriarche resté aux abonnés absents !

Prochainement, les Maronites d’Alep vont inaugurer l’une de leurs églises reconstruites dans la deuxième ville de Syrie. Invité à participer à la messe de concélébration, le patriarche Raï s’est d’ores et déjà excusé, annonçant qu’il serait représenté par un vague chaouch… Pensez donc, en Syrie !!! Mais pour qui se prennent ces gens ? Et les mêmes fascistes qui manifestent leur soutien à Donald Trump, devant l’ambassade des Etats-Unis à Beyrouth, arborent maintenant l’effigie de Saint Charbel comme le drapeau du ralliement des Chrétiens à leur cause. Autre pure folie dans le contexte actuel où ces crétins finiront par relancer des guerres de religions !

Heureusement, au Liban, en Syrie, en France et ailleurs, nombre d’amis Chrétiens-maronites et non maronites rejettent catégoriquement cette scandaleuse et indigne instrumentalisation de la religion chrétienne en rappelant que Jésus était/est un résistant ! Comme chaque année, en sortant de l’église de la Nativité de Bethléem après la messe de minuit, Yasser Arafat répétait ces mots : « Jésus est Palestinien », parce que les Chrétiens d’Orient – les Arabes chrétiens – refuseront toujours – toujours – l’occupation des lieux Saints (chrétiens, musulmans, juifs) par la soldatesque israélienne. Dans tous les cas de figure, Mgr Bechara Raï ne devrait pas oublier une chose : il est patriarche d’Antioche et de tout l’Orient, pas seulement des Maronites qui ne sont pas les seuls Chrétiens de la région…
    What's your point for mentioning me? Trolling?