مشكلتي مع حزب حسن نصرالله

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
And so what if that's true?
Nasrallah blasted Aoun as an "Israeli destructive Maronite supremacist agent"
Didn't support his return to Lebanon after he fled.
And stood in the other political camp.
That is what is bothering you. What is bothering you is That Two Opposing Parties Made Up in Lebanon. Instead of celebrating! Instead of joining the MOU, You want to keep everyone divided so that you can exert influence. Farek Tassud. Well known Jumblati Druze saying.

Once Ha and FPM made the MOU, Jumblat went even more crazy that he is already...And has not stopped till today. he will not stop till he creates friction between HA and FPM. Look it is well know that Jumblat is a Mossad Agent. His goal is to wreck discord/La Zizanie in Lebanon to help his masters.

• Advertisement
  • ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    That is what is bothering you. What is bothering you is That Two Opposing Parties Made Up in Lebanon. Instead of celebrating! Instead of joining the MOU, You want to keep everyone divided so that you can exert influence. Farek Tassud. Well known Jumblati Druze saying.

Once Ha and FPM made the MOU, Jumblat went even more crazy that he is already...And has not stopped till today. he will not stop till he creates friction between HA and FPM. Look it is well know that Jumblat is a Mossad Agent. His goal is to wreck discord/La Zizanie in Lebanon to help his masters.
    It's all a conspiracy against you... You got me. Okhti.

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    The content you see is from an archived Nahar newspaper.
    That mentions the name "Hezbollah" even before the official declaration of the group.
    And this should be known to anyone from Arabsalim - Hasbaya - Chouf who lived in that age.
    And witnessed that group.

What you need to throw in the recycle bin is your arrogance, arm-chair intellectualism, Mariam Bassam-like cynicism and "I was there" bullshit.

And dig through the sources instead of pretending you're some wise old man that knows better than Archived Nahar Newspapers.
    @XMyso so what, even if true, and even HA fought the Lebanese Army in 1983?

In 1983, 2/3 of PMA's fighting troops in Souk El Gharb were muslims (1/3 Sunnis from Akkar, and 1/3 Shi3as).

FPM was not formed till 2005...

So, FPM has never fought with HA. The 2 bases are composed of people that are hard working, honest, love Lebanon. While we may disagree on some things, we agree on what is in the MOU, and on protecting this country from the evils of Wahabism, and Zionism. Two ideologies your leader Jumblat is accused of harboring.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    “New information”....hahaha. Ok...wait...hahaha
    I've been waiting for you to pop your head in one of my threads to blast it once and for all. And I foreshadowed your "forum tactics" when you were standing on the door. As I've seen you derail other threads and come out short in everything you have ever discussed.

But this must feel like home for you. As you get a lot of clowns and double-digit IQ conspiritards who are willing to encourage your rather below average performance. Whenever I check your actual input it's zero. It's like digging one's hand through skimmed milk. I don't see anything valuable in what you said, you're regurgitating and recycling old tired points which I have refuted over and over.

Either give us something valuable or line up with the clown next to you and his funny conspiracy theories.

I told you won't fare well with me.

Next time make sure not to call it a misunderstanding when Nasrallah blasts Aoun. And when I support his words with various sources.
    To then claim that you know better than archived sources.
    But you're young and tiny and still live with Mom and Paps.

And on FPM and Nasrallah:

مش شايفها لا مصالحة و لا مصارحة.
    شايفها ممالحة.

The agreement is as fake and tired as your inputs in this thread.
    And I wish they are always on the same side. As they do match together very well.

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    It's all a conspiracy against you... You got me. Okhti.
    I am not trying to "get you". You are the one that is building this inaccurate conspiracy theory about PMA. PMA had nothing to do with Mesheref, or sabra, or chatila. PMA is non sectarian, and would never ever allow anyone to be assaulted or hurt because of their religion. If you want proof, please see how the protesters are being treated today in lebanon vs. IRAQ/Hong Kong/etc

You blurted so many immature inaccuracies in the last 2 hours. I am trying to get you to examine your conscience, and not believe these tall tales that you hear.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not trying to "get you". You are the one that is building this inaccurate conspiracy theory about PMA. PMA had nothing to do with Mesheref, or sabra, or chatila. PMA is non sectarian, and would never ever allow anyone to be assaulted or hurt because of their religion. If you want proof, please see how the protesters are being treated today in lebanon vs. IRAQ/Hong Kong/etc

You blurted so many immature inaccuracies in the last 2 hours. I am trying to get you to examine your conscience, and not believe these tall tales that you hear.

You're the one claiming Druze are disguised Jews. In like every thread I'm in.
    And then insulting every single Druze as a conspirator and a chameleon.
    And stalking me everywhere whenever I critique Aoun.

You need to stop worshiping Aoun.
    And learn how to handle cognitive dissonance.

PMA is a Maronite sectarian and a dirtbag.
    Heck, he even refused a caller asking about "Christian matters" because he had a Muslim name.
    He refuses to employ wilderness guards because there are more Muslims.
    He attacked Joumblatt by making fun of the Druze Hakem Bi Amr Allah.

If you don't see what you're in, it's your problem not mine.
    I fully agree with Nasrallah when he claims Aoun is a "Maronite supremacist".

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @XMyso so what, even if true, and even HA fought the Lebanese Army in 1983?

In 1983, 2/3 of PMA's fighting troops in Souk El Gharb were muslims (1/3 Sunnis from Akkar, and 1/3 Shi3as).

FPM was not formed till 2005...

So, FPM has never fought with HA. The 2 bases are composed of people that are hard working, honest, love Lebanon. While we may disagree on some things, we agree on what is in the MOU, and on protecting this country from the evils of Wahabism, and Zionism. Two ideologies your leader Jumblat is accused of harboring.
    How is Jumblat a pro-Zionist?
    If anything he's too anti-Zionist and pan-Arabist for my taste.

Come to think of it, he's not pro anything. He's just anti-Maronite.

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    How is Jumblat a pro-Zionist?
    If anything he's too anti-Zionist and pan-Arabist for my taste.

Come to think of it, he's not pro anything. He's just anti-Maronite.
    He is anti-Christian, and now anti-Shi3a not just anti-maronite. The reason is Christians in lebanon and the Middle East are inherently anti-Zionist.

[***]

The Jumblats have been serving the Zionist agenda since the times of their their greatgrandparents. History does not lie. There is a divide between the Jumblatis and Arslanis. While Jumblatis and Druze in Israel helped establish the State of Israel, Arslani-while weaker, always were Pan Arabist. Even in the 1860 Carnage, Arslanis were not in favor of the massacres against christians and did not participate. Just like Arslanis did not participate in the 1975-90 civil war against Christians, and at the first opportunity allied with Sheikh Bashir in 1982, and PMA in 2006. Arslanis wants to get out from under the Jumblati Yoke, as much as other Lebanese.

Here is a short rendition of Jumblati Druze Pro-Zionist, actions
    1. Jumblat welcomed Rabin in Mukhtara in 1982 while the rest of the country was resisting Israel
    2. The PSP controlled areas in the Chouf and Alley did not fire a single shot at Israeli forces in 1982. They got to keep their weapons contrary to what israel did everywhere else in Lebanon.
    3. The PSP had joint patrols in the Chouf and Alley all throughout the Israeli presence in 1982-83
    4. A good portion of SLA militia was Druze with the blessing of Jumblat. Again, same double faced actions. Ally with
    5. Israeli Druze have founded the Zionist Druze Circle,a group whose aim was to encourage the Druze to support the state of Israel fully and unreservedly. Look it up. Amal NaserElDin is the founder, a close ally of Jumblat and historically a Jumblati Druze.
    6. Jumblat backstabbed HA according to WIKI Leaks i n 2006.
    I quote wikileaks: “while expressing deep concern about some of the Israeli targeting, Jumblatt and Hamadeh expressed their hope that Israel would continue its military operations until Hizballah’s military infrastructure was seriously damaged even if it meant a ground invasion into southern Lebanon.”
    7. Jumblat has supported ISIS, ISrael, and whomever against the Assad regime in Syria urging Syrian Druze to defect the Syrian Army.

I will stop at 7 reasons, because I know @XMyso will understand the significance of the number 7...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
    SAVO

SAVO

Being a Khomeinist is enough for me to consider him a criminal and follow a criminal ideology.

مسألة 12 - لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين، دواما كان النكاح أو منقطعا، وأما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة والضم والتفخيذ فلا بأس بها حتى في الرضيعة، ولو وطأها قبل التسع ولم يفضها لم يترتب عليه شئ غير الإثم على الأقوى، وإن أفضاها بأن جعل مسلكي البول والحيض واحدا أو مسلكي الحيض والغائط واحدا حرم عليه وطؤها أبدا لكن على الأحوط، في الصورة الثانية، وعلى أي حال لم تخرج عن زوجيته على الأقوى، فيجري عليها أحكامها من التوارث وحرمة الخامسة وحرمة أختها معها وغيرها، ويجب عليه نفقتها ما دامت حية وإن طلقها بل وإن تزوجت بعد الطلاق على الأحوط، بل لا يخلو من قوة، ويجب عليه دية الافضاء، وهي دية النفس، فإذا كانت حرة فلها نصف دية الرجل مضافا إلى المهر الذي استحقته بالعقد والدخول، ولو دخل بزوجته بعد إكمال .
    التسع فأفضاها لم تحرم عليه ولم تثبت الدية، ولكن الأحوط الانفاق عليها

تحرير الوسيلة - السيد الخميني - ج ٢ - الصفحة ٢٤١

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Being a Khomeinist is enough for me to consider him a criminal and follow a criminal ideology.

مسألة 12 - لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين، دواما كان النكاح أو منقطعا، وأما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة والضم والتفخيذ فلا بأس بها حتى في الرضيعة، ولو وطأها قبل التسع ولم يفضها لم يترتب عليه شئ غير الإثم على الأقوى، وإن أفضاها بأن جعل مسلكي البول والحيض واحدا أو مسلكي الحيض والغائط واحدا حرم عليه وطؤها أبدا لكن على الأحوط، في الصورة الثانية، وعلى أي حال لم تخرج عن زوجيته على الأقوى، فيجري عليها أحكامها من التوارث وحرمة الخامسة وحرمة أختها معها وغيرها، ويجب عليه نفقتها ما دامت حية وإن طلقها بل وإن تزوجت بعد الطلاق على الأحوط، بل لا يخلو من قوة، ويجب عليه دية الافضاء، وهي دية النفس، فإذا كانت حرة فلها نصف دية الرجل مضافا إلى المهر الذي استحقته بالعقد والدخول، ولو دخل بزوجته بعد إكمال .
    التسع فأفضاها لم تحرم عليه ولم تثبت الدية، ولكن الأحوط الانفاق عليها

تحرير الوسيلة - السيد الخميني - ج ٢ - الصفحة ٢٤١
    @agnostic can you give us your opinion regarding this post of SAVO ? Is it true, especially this sentence? فلا بأس بها حتى في الرضيعة

And as I understood, he's talking about having sex with the girl that has not reached nine years old and when she is at that age. Can you elaborate this point also?

agnostic

agnostic

Legendary Member
    @Picasso

The post proves that :
    1. @SAVO and you are low. Shame on you both.
    2. 2 weights moderation. Shame on the moderation.

Anything else?

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Picasso

The post proves that :
    1. @SAVO and you are low. Shame on you both.
    2. 2 weights moderation. Shame on the moderation.

Anything else?
    Avoiding the answer means it's true, and you have nothing to say.

Now tell me the shame is on whom when the above religiously justifies heinous crimes against little girls and babies?

Dynamis

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
    This is what is bothering you:

You keep attacking PMA, only because he is a strong Christian Leader. The moment SHN stops supporting PMA, you + jumblatt will start clapping for him again...

Saqar18

Saqar18

If you think thats attacking, its possible you may live in a straw house.
    Aoun needs stronger supporters than that, remember, he's 80. His time is ticking slowly and surely. He might need you to replace him soon😂😂 are you up for the challenge..frieza?

Saqar18

Saqar18

I just read the emerald tablet. Thats one read ill never forget. Im an avid follower! My uncle even loves your content especially on masonry.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    I just read the emerald tablet. Thats one read ill never forget. Im an avid follower! My uncle even loves your content especially on masonry.
    Thanks friend.

I'm working on a book that will hopefully collect all those scattered ideas.