06-06-2020 Chamel Roukoz day in the sun?

Do you support Chamel Roukoz for next President of the Lebanese Republic?

• Total voters
AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
khay thanks for reminding me

lezim el list of christian hibil to be more comprehensive

we cant add bassil and forget that other ahbal nadim to be on it
Bassil is not dumb. He's eloquent and cunningly smart.
Whether you agree with him or not, is a different matter.

And I don't think someone who lacks charisma can rally that much people around him.
He has no shortage of charisma.

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    mark my words Michel Aoun is the Last strong christian president

the community has failed to produce anyone else worth it in a long time
    So strong he has to beg Syria to appoint Gibran as a minister :lol: and can't get elected without trading his principles to get HA's endorsement (a party he referred to as a terrorist organization up until 2005)

There hasn't been a strong Maronite president since Camille Chamoun.
    Aoun was a strong general but he's a weak president.

V

Viral

Rukoz is nothing in politics........just nothing.........his name don't deserve a thread even.
    The media is trying to put him under light just to snipe on Bassil and FPM.
    GMA once said, they ask you to jump from the tenth floor and promise you’ll live. If you die you can’t go back to blame them and if you miraculously live they take the credit and tell you we told you so…

Roukoz freaked out when the FPM asked him to join them by opening his finances to the public. There is no doubt he received substantial amounts to change colors a la Jumblatt but he’s no Jumblatt and most likely he’s going to become victim of his own illusions but those experimenting with him have nothing to lose. Then again, no one knows what the future hides inside our moving sands.

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    Roukoz freaked out when the FPM asked him to join them by opening his finances to the public. There is no doubt he received substantial amounts to change colors a la Jumblatt but he’s no Jumblatt and most likely he’s going to become victim of his own illusions but those experimenting with him have nothing to lose. Then again, no one knows what the future hides inside our moving sands.
    Keep your internal therapy to yourself or to your hypnotist. That last part made me spill my drink.

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    So strong he has to beg Syria to appoint Gibran as a minister :lol: and can't get elected without trading his principles to get HA's endorsement (a party he referred to as a terrorist organization up until 2005)

There hasn't been a strong Maronite president since Camille Chamoun.
    Aoun was a strong general but he's a weak president.
    How can we take you seriously if you start your reply with a lie?