06-06-2020 Chamel Roukoz day in the sun?

Do you support Chamel Roukoz for next President of the Lebanese Republic?

• Total voters
Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bassilis are not able to swallow it.
They talk as if we are living in the Eldorado and Roukoz betrayed.
They don't talk about their incompetences and that they have been in power for 15 years and their achievements sucks.
But they dont see that, all they know is ما خلونا

What was Roukoz thinking calling for a protest in Downtown? He only proved how unpopular he is without FPM's support.
FPMers see him as a traitor and an ungrateful man, and the souwwar don't trust him much because they believe he's trying to hijack the sawra only to settle scores with Bassil and spite his 3ammo.

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What was Roukoz thinking calling for a protest in Downtown? He only proved how unpopular he is without FPM's support.
    FPMers see him as a traitor and an ungrateful man, and the souwwar don't trust him much because they believe he's trying to hijack the sawra only to settle scores with Bassil and spite his 3ammo.
    everyone starts small and will grow by the time if he is able to convince people
    I don't think he will have hard time to convince people that the situation is dire and they are not living in the eldorado
    I don't think he will have hard time convincing people that Bassil w 3ammo sold us fake dreams
    I don't think he will have hard time convincing people that the one who used to say لبنان مسروق مش مكسور didn't find any thief in 4 years
    I don't think he will have hard time convincing people that there has been no reform whatsoever, and everything is based on sharing spoils

Anyway despite all of this, those who are happy with their za3im (min ma ken ykoun) mabrouk 3layon, khalilon yeh.
    Such people deserve such za3im,
    they deserve what they got
    Allah la y2imon :p

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I didn't realize how uncharismatic the guy is until I started listening to his talks and speeches. Lebanese politicians, analysts say journalists are so boring.