1 Million new tree has been planted in Lebanon since GMA became president

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Bala ma tshoufon a7san ma to2de 3layon
    why would I ? where are they ? what type of trees ? who is the capitalist who sold them and took my money?
    every president will remove the trees planted by the previous one and plant new trees ?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Srsly sometimes as I read this forum I tend to believe that we live in some European country where the most of our concern is related to the environment.

What about the unemployment rate of 50%? Armed militias and proxies to foreign countries? Refugees? 100 BILLION dollars of debt? Etc...

Stop making a big deal of minimal stuff.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Srsly sometimes as I read this forum I tend to believe that we live in some European country where the most of our concern is related to the environment.

What about the unemployment rate of 50%? Armed militias and proxies to foreign countries? Refugees? 100 BILLION dollars of debt? Etc...

Stop making a big deal of minimal stuff.
    Planting a tree is better then "planting" toxic barrels in the grounds. Does that ring a bell? akeed akeed akeed.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "1 Million new tree has been planted in Lebanon since GMA became president" - very good, soon you'll become like Israel.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    أن تضيء شمعة خير من أن تلعن الظلام

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Legendary Member
    Hell at this pace the reforestarion rate is going to surpass the cancer rate. #lebnen.

Allah yehmikon ya liberals lebnen shou enkon hamir.