• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

12 Israelis Are Held in Cyprus Over Rape of British Woman

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

And? 12 troubled teens are now supposed to represent the 8 million peaceful Israeli people? I'm more worried about the thousands of Lebanese Muslim terrorists and criminals.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And? 12 troubled teens are now supposed to represent the 8 million peaceful Israeli people? I'm more worried about the thousands of Lebanese Muslim terrorists and criminals.
    If you think that Israelis are peace loving... you need to write to Haaretz and defend them. Otherwise , one of you is lying.
    Sexism and Aggression: What We Learn From Israeli Army T-shirts
    Racy, sexually explicit items have become part of Israeli military culture. And the main targets are women, Arabs and gays.
    Sexism and aggression: What we learn from Israeli army T-shirts

V

Viral

If you think that Israelis are peace loving... you need to write to Haaretz and defend them. Otherwise , one of you is lying.
    Sexism and Aggression: What We Learn From Israeli Army T-shirts
    Racy, sexually explicit items have become part of Israeli military culture. And the main targets are women, Arabs and gays.
    Sexism and aggression: What we learn from Israeli army T-shirts
    It's hilarious how fast all the Zionist trolls show up when specific terms are posted in a thread title. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
    Not the mention those offline: Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 43, Members: 4, Guests: 39)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lah lah lah israelis are sexually frustrated too?? What about their superior genes ya akh @Ice Tea, can we do a gene study see if they were tainted by any inferior genes?

Ya haram 3a israel, bahdalou la bibi..

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Which is exactly what I suspected since the whole thing started. The broad woke up the next day, regretted what she'd done, and decided to accuse them of rape. Yet another false rape accusation.

Looks like you'll have to find something more solid next time you want to paint all Jews as rapists, perhaps you'll also have to drop the whole "Jews are guilty until proven innocent" attitude (though I'm tempted to apply it to you quite frankly)... Either way, epic failure!

Last edited:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Which is exactly what I suspected since the whole thing started. The broad woke up the next day, regretted what she'd done, and decided to accuse them of rape. Yet another false rape accusation.

Looks like you'll have to find something more solid next time you want to paint all Jews as rapists, perhaps you'll also have to drop the whole "Jews are guilty until proven innocent" attitude (though I'm tempted to apply it to you quite frankly)... Either way, epic failure!
    Super Juice rich in vitamin C and über genes :lol:

Last edited:
    True Palestinian

True Palestinian

"Overnight, Cypriot investigators presented the woman with the suspects’s account, along with video clips obtained from their phones that show her smiling during the incident, Channel 12 reported. She broke down in tears and admitted filing the complaint because she felt humiliated after one of the boys kicked her out of the hotel room, the television said."

Don't say I didn't warn you.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "Overnight, Cypriot investigators presented the woman with the suspects’s account, along with video clips obtained from their phones that show her smiling during the incident, Channel 12 reported. She broke down in tears and admitted filing the complaint because she felt humiliated after one of the boys kicked her out of the hotel room, the television said."

Don't say I didn't warn you.
    There is nothing so ludicrous than a bunch of savages claiming that a drunken British girl was smiling while being raped by 12+ guys is OK. It demonstrates how sick you can get in believing your own sadistic behaviour. I hope they paid her well to change her story. What happened to her could happen to any girl at 19 if people don't intervene. She was not a call girl and could even be mentally challenged, but it doesn't hide the truth that there was not one decent person in the room that felt sorry . Similar to the nazis that pounced on the jews. They all claimed innocence.
    Wake up, we are in the 2019 you sexist freeks !

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

There is nothing so ludicrous than a bunch of savages claiming that a drunken British girl was smiling while being raped by 12+ guys is OK. It demonstrates how sick you can get in believing your own sadistic behaviour. I hope they paid her well to change her story. What happened to her could happen to any girl at 19 if people don't intervene. She was not a call girl and could even be mentally challenged, but it doesn't hide the truth that there was not one decent person in the room that felt sorry . Similar to the nazis that pounced on the jews. They all claimed innocence.
    Wake up, we are in the 2019 you sexist freeks !
    Seems your brain just went Error 404 after the recent turn of events. It's time to take the tinfoil hat off. The broad made it all up after she had the regret feels the next day and falsely accused them of rape. Most of these 12 guys didn't even see her as a matter of fact, only one or two in the group did. She's under arrest for a good reason. You'd know this if you had followed the case (which you haven't).

As for the rest of your incoherent diatribe, I can only conclude that whenever you talk about Jews and Israelis, you are really describing your country. It's very amusing to see a guy coming from a place where legit nazi parties like the SSNP exist and which has rape-marriage laws calling Israelis "savages" and comparing them to nazis.

You seem to be a very confused individual. If I were you, I'd avoid embarrassing myself by throwing stones in that small Lebanese glass house of yours.

Last edited:
    lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Seems your brain just went Error 404 after the recent turn of events. It's time to take the tinfoil hat off. The broad made it all up after she had the regret feels the next day and falsely accused them of rape. Most of these 12 guys didn't even see her as a matter of fact, only one or two in the group did. She's under arrest for a good reason. You'd know this if you had followed the case (which you haven't).

As for the rest of your incoherent diatribe, I can only conclude that whenever you talk about Jews and Israelis, you are really describing your country. It's very amusing to see a guy coming from a place where legit nazi parties like the SSNP exist and which has rape-marriage laws calling Israelis "savages" and comparing them to nazis.

You seem to be a very confused individual. If I were you, I'd avoid embarrassing myself by throwing stones in that small Lebanese glass house of yours.
    The UN statistics on Rape Rate per country are pretty clear. Would you care to elaborate with your tin foil hat on and when your testosterone levels down...

Howzat for a bulls eye ! I'm not surprised as your posts are very demeaning to woman.

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

The UN statistics on Rape Rate per country are pretty clear. Would you care to elaborate with your tin foil hat on and when your testosterone levels down...

View attachment 13055
    View attachment 13056

Howzat for a bulls eye ! I'm not surprised as your posts are very demeaning to woman.
    There's one problem though, the site you took this from clearly states that "Figures do not take into account rape incidents that go unreported to the police". Considering how your country works, I'd wager that's the main reason why, according to this list, Israel is above Lebanon in that list... But of course, so is most of Europe, South Korea, New Zealand and many others still. Are you also going to argue that there's more rape going on in Denmark/Iceland/Luxembourg/Holland/South Korea/NZ than in Lebanon? I mean, if you wanna say dumb stuff, don't stop halfway, just go full-retard!

Your country has rape-marriage laws (articles 505 and 518 of the Lebanese Penal Code). Israel (and all the countries I just mentionned) do not. How do you explain that discrepancy already? I keep forgetting...

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There's one problem though, the site you took this from clearly states that "Figures do not take into account rape incidents that go unreported to the police". Considering how your country works, I'd wager that's the main reason why, according to this list, Israel is above Lebanon in that list... But of course, so is most of Europe, South Korea, New Zealand and many others still. Are you also going to argue that there's more rape going on in Denmark/Iceland/Luxembourg/Holland/South Korea/NZ than in Lebanon? I mean, if you wanna say dumb stuff, don't stop halfway, just go full-retard!

Your country has rape-marriage laws (articles 505 and 518 of the Lebanese Penal Code). Israel (and all the countries I just mentionned) do not. How do you explain that discrepancy already? I keep forgetting...
    Just like all your assumptions,you need to educate yourself. Our country doesn't have marriage rape. Keep making yourself look like an idiot.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

121,500 sexual harassment reports in a year
    Ahead of the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the Knesset Research and Information Center releases alarming data: 79% of sexual harassment victims are women, the vast majority of whom refrain from filing police complaints; 32% of sexual harassment cases happen in the workplace; 'despite recent conceptual changes, women still feel defenseless,' says MK Touma-Suleiman.

The study also finds that 97% of the victims refrained from filing a police report. The reasons behind this findings are varied: 25% of the victims did not report the crime because they believe their specific case is "of less importance," 19% did not complain out of fear "the police won't be able to handle" their case, and 13% did not complain because "the police are not interested in investigating the incident."

"Women still suffer from sexual harassments at home, on the street, in academia and in the workplace," said Touma-Suleiman. "In this reality, despite the recent conceptual changes, women still feel defenseless."

Only 3% percent report the crime. Because nothing happens. Males in Israel are savages. 84% of assault get no punishment.