13 Oct: Will never forget the collaborators

On the painful memory of Oct 13th and the picture of Lebanese soldiers being executed after surrendering, I can never forget the collaborators on that day.
I can never forget the Lebanese Forces pounding with their artillery the Lebanese Army position and supporting the Syrian Army advance and invasion, and then later that day jubilating and celebrating the Syrian army success, the Lebanese army defeat and the 100s of scattered Lebanese soldiers bodies.

I will never forget.

Please share memories, information videos of all collaborators of that day

• Advertisement
  • JB81

Legendary Member
    Petition to rename Baadba palace road into Jadat Shouhada2 13 Teshrin… we have to make this happen.... none of the other political martyrs are more worthy of streets named after them more than the Martyrs of the Lebanese army, especially Oct. 13 martyrs. Honor should be giving to them in one of the most prestige streets in Lebanon. It is the moment now as Aoun is the President.

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
    Oct. 13, 1990-2018= Same man vs. same militias. Every time they try to corner or finish him, he comes back stronger than ever. I have strong trust in God and His love to Lebanon will protect this patriotic and noble party for Lebanon's sake. 2018 elections brought hope to me that God is there, and there is still Lebanese believers in Change and Reform and gave FPM 30 mps, the largest Parliamentary block, wel kheir la edem. Keep optimist... the stronger they bark, it is because the stronger FPM is.

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
    We should learn that by next year FPM media should be full ready for the Oct 13. We should understand that it is a day of shame for the militias. They don't want the free ones to celebrate this Glorious day. That's why they attack fiercely this day, to cover up their black treachery history... It is like when devils sees the Virgin Mary in an exorcists session. Be prepared, the Glorious Martyrs of that Day deserve respect, deserve a National Remembrance day, deserve a Baabda palace road to be renamed after them as Jadat 13 Teshrin

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    On the painful memory of Oct 13th and the picture of Lebanese soldiers being executed after surrendering, I can never forget the collaborators on that day.
    I can never forget the Lebanese Forces pounding with their artillery the Lebanese Army position and supporting the Syrian Army advance and invasion, and then later that day jubilating and celebrating the Syrian army success, the Lebanese army defeat and the 100s of scattered Lebanese soldiers bodies.

I will never forget.

Please share memories, information videos of all collaborators of that day
    I still hear in my ears LF jubilation in kesrwan and firing in the air...
    But honestly speaking...what did those brave soldiers die for ? what use was their martyrdom... ???
    To have Bassil win it all ??? Is this all what the sacrifices were about ?
    Allah yer7am yelli ra7o...
    Look at the israelis they keep searching Ron Arad, while jame3tna forgot about their soldiers despite that they have become BFF with Basho

JB81

Legendary Member
    I still hear in my ears LF jubilation in kesrwan and firing in the air...
    But honestly speaking...what did those brave soldiers die for ? what use was their martyrdom... ???
    To have Bassil win it all ??? Is this all what the sacrifices were about ?
    Allah yer7am yelli ra7o...
    Look at the israelis they keep searching Ron Arad, while jame3tna forgot about their soldiers despite that they have become BFF with Basho
    They died to keep a Free Lebanon.

Can you have one post without Gebran? Seriously, you lose credibility... for your own sake, that it if you want people to take your posts objectively

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    They died to keep a Free Lebanon.

Can you have one post without Gebran? Seriously, you lose credibility... for your own sake, that it if you want people to take your posts objectively
    halla2 shou badna b Bassil
    Where are the missing soldiers ???
    Do you sill remember them ?
    you used to say we are not in the gov... Now you have it all...bring the bodies of those soldiers to have a decent burial, to put them in a place where their parents can visit them.

JB81

Legendary Member
    halla2 shou badna b Bassil
    Where are the missing soldiers ???
    Do you sill remember them ?
    you used to say we are not in the gov... Now you have it all...bring the bodies of those soldiers to have a decent burial, to put them in a place where their parents can visit them.
    Can we go to Syria and talk to the regime about them? Because Saudi Arabia through it's slaves in Lebanon don't allow Lebanon to officially talk to Syria.

If you have a method, let us know, because the Syrian regime won't do you any favor if you don't talk to them as a legit government. w bi2ouloulak bring them from Syria... how? if we are not allowed to say hi to Bashar because of Salman?

mikeys71

Can we go to Syria and talk to the regime about them? Because Saudi Arabia through it's slaves in Lebanon don't allow Lebanon to officially talk to Syria.

If you have a method, let us know, because the Syrian regime won't do you any favor if you don't talk to them as a legit government. w bi2ouloulak bring them from Syria... how? if we are not allowed to say hi to Bashar because of Salman?
    Seriously??? So when Aoun was sleeping in Assad's bed didn't have the time to ask that one question??? Ya 7aram..

JB81

Legendary Member
    Seriously??? So when Aoun was sleeping in Assad's bed didn't have the time to ask that one question??? Ya 7aram..
    It was a first meeting visit in which Aoun asked about the fate of the soldiers, and the answer that they don't have any. The subject could been followed up thru official channel, but we know who don't want any official talks to the regime. Plus, the subject became vague as soldiers who were thought to be in Syria, were found in Yarzeh and other places as martyrs. So, one cannot verify completely about their fate unless 1) make sure that the soldiers are not buried in Lebanon, but surely in Syria. 2) In order to bring them from Syria, we have to have a friendly relations with the Syrians, because they are not the Red Cross, in which, the Saudi slaves don't allow Lebanon to normalize the relations with Syria, thus hope to open the subject with the Syrians and know their fate.

JB81

Legendary Member
    لنستذكر شهادة شهداء الجيش الذين واجهوا جيش الاحتلال السوري بعد ان تركهم قائدهم وحيدين في ساحة المعركة
    فيك تذكرنا وين كانو القوات الجعجعية بهيداك النهار؟ مع ايا جيش, ذكرنا؟

JustLeb

Legendary Member

ا

الجمل بيعرج من دينتو