13 October memorial - 2 seperate gatherings to remember our Lebanese heroes?

LForever

LForever

Shame on you...! The Lebanese army did no such thing! You guys simply project your awful history on everybody with the hopes of sharing the burden... la2, these are your past actions and instead of arrogantly spewing nonesense you should repent
240 LFers meto mcharda2in bi l khebez hene w 3am yeklo...
The problem is that you disrespect those brave people who died in unecessery war and you don’t see them. I understand that you have been maybe hurted by LF during the war and I respect your suffering.
But what I dont understand is that you don’t have any empathy for those 240 LFers who died and their families. Those people didn’t join LF to die in jebeil,sarba,adma,klay3at,Ain remeneh,dbaye,sin el fil...in the heart of the Christian land fighting her brothers in the Lebanese army.
And yes many many LFers have been tortured by LA...
I have many members of my family who fought with Aoun during his war with the LF. They told me that the army « best » way to push an LF prisoners to talk is by pulling out their fingernails and to electrocute them by inserting a metallic wire in the place of their fingernails...
The LF didn’t have any interest of fighting the Lebanese army et la preuve que les chrétiens ont perdu la guerre du Liban à cause de cette guerre en partie.
So if you want to move forward, I ask you sincerely to reduce your hatred towards LFers and if you have been hurted by LFers during the war, many many more have been hurted by the uncalculated and catastrophic wars caused by Aoun during the period 1988-1990.
I don’t hate you but I have a problem with your arrogance and your « ne7na ma3na 7a2 w l be2i kelo ghalat w za3ranet ».
Law aoun w amselo 3emli li lezim bi awal l 7areb, laken fi la militiet wala ouwet.
The country is collapsing and you have a very big share in the state and yet you accuse the others of your failure. Jamais de remise en question. This same mentality still the same from 1988 until today.
Amicalement.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    This goes without saying that this is the case with all the lebanese political movements..
    They are all the same! this is why we say the aouni movement is not any different from all the others!

They and FM are basically the same shit with only different colors and maybe smell!

HA to some extents is the same as the others but they are an regional extension with regional motives and much better organized with actual ideas and even maybe some goals!

What are the goals of lets say Hariri and Aoun? oh wait their goals is not but self interests and acquire lordship over some certain small group of people by enslaving them!
    RESIGN

vote allah 2020!! ✌

Mistletos

Mistletos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    240 LFers meto mcharda2in bi l khebez hene w 3am yeklo...
    The problem is that you disrespect those brave people who died in unecessery war and you don’t see them. I understand that you have been maybe hurted by LF during the war and I respect your suffering.
    But what I dont understand is that you don’t have any empathy for those 240 LFers who died and their families. Those people didn’t join LF to die in jebeil,sarba,adma,klay3at,Ain remeneh,dbaye,sin el fil...in the heart of the Christian land fighting her brothers in the Lebanese army.
    And yes many many LFers have been tortured by LA...
    I have many members of my family who fought with Aoun during his war with the LF. They told me that the army « best » way to push an LF prisoners to talk is by pulling out their fingernails and to electrocute them by inserting a metallic wire in the place of their fingernails...
    The LF didn’t have any interest of fighting the Lebanese army et la preuve que les chrétiens ont perdu la guerre du Liban à cause de cette guerre en partie.
    So if you want to move forward, I ask you sincerely to reduce your hatred towards LFers and if you have been hurted by LFers during the war, many many more have been hurted by the uncalculated and catastrophic wars caused by Aoun during the period 1988-1990.
    I don’t hate you but I have a problem with your arrogance and your « ne7na ma3na 7a2 w l be2i kelo ghalat w za3ranet ».
    Law aoun w amselo 3emli li lezim bi awal l 7areb, laken fi la militiet wala ouwet.
    The country is collapsing and you have a very big share in the state and yet you accuse the others of your failure. Jamais de remise en question. This same mentality still the same from 1988 until today.
    Amicalement.
    Fine let’s turn the page on the war because frankly, I have never ever seen anyone, on any side, convinced. Regarding la remise en question, in case you haven’t noticed, I absolutely call out FPM mitloun mitil ghayroun when they are doing mistakes. And I only ever debate things I actually know something about, for example you would see me ask a few questions on the trump/USA threads because I am not very into the US politics, I follow but I don’t know enough to actually debate. I also rarely engage in political back and forth - with the one exception of the civil war and relationship with LF :) - but rather focus on economy and the likes of the electricity plan, stuff which I do know something about... so please don’t accuse me of following any group, I support FPM in places and oppose them in others. I do however also see why groups do what they do: I tend to see FPM working for the country when, for example, they support your LF minister of labour in his drive to shut down illegal immigrants/workers, against all the rest. I don’t see the same with LF supporting the displaced plan, or the electricity plan, or any other plan FPM puts in place. That’s why I usually tend towards FPM more often, they are always fought and fought hard by everybody, while some of the things they are proposing and spot in what Is needed

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    It’s called politics When the well being of your country or community comes first
    However when personal gain is all that matters, it’s called prostitution
    So for you, keeping the Syrians in Lebanon and being at war with Syria is good for Lebanon? The war in Syria is also good for Lebanon in your opinion?

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    So for you, keeping the Syrians in Lebanon and being at war with Syria is good for Lebanon? The war in Syria is also good for Lebanon in your opinion?
    I said no such thing
    If anything Bassil will want them to stay
    If that means he makes President

Reactions: LVV
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:53

رفول ل "بالمباشر" - otv:
    - المعرقلون اصبحوا معروفين ويجب على الشعب أن لا ييأس
    - يبدو أنه لم يعد مقبولاً بحكومة وطنية جامعة للكل
    - هناك مسؤولين يرفضون إقفال مزاريب الهدر وكلمة الوزير باسيل اليوم يعني "طفح الكيل"

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Farjouna enno fikoun te2elbo l tawle. Let's see it in the budget. We need a budget that includes both reforms and development. The government can include some of the projects from CEDRE and McKinsey in it.
    this is the main thing. that for the martyrs and for those still living we fix our country up. their lives didnt go heike for nothing.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

good show for FPM in hadath their stronghold.. it is now time for work and fighting corruption. no more excuses for anyone.. just start fighting corruption..

Weezy

Weezy

Tell the canary that his Syria mentek ekhta bel ma2loub as we speak, and this could, just could, be caused by our special Lebanese cussing and cursing skills which we practiced a lot over its Assads, ever since they started yed7asho their noses inside our Lebanese asses.
    how about you have bassil tell him instead as he goes to lick Syrian boots

comfortably numb

comfortably numb

Farjouna enno fikoun te2elbo l tawle. Let's see it in the budget. We need a budget that includes both reforms and development. The government can include some of the projects from CEDRE and McKinsey in it.
    Farjoune ento eza fikoun touafo hadna...

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

It’s called politics When the well being of your country or community comes first
    However when personal gain is all that matters, it’s called prostitution
    so you'd rather keep the Syrian refugees in Lebanon ?

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    how about you have bassil tell him instead as he goes to lick Syrian boots
    I guess if Bassil goes to lick Syrian boots for once, his licking would be for a good cause, namely asking the boots to facilitate the return of million she7attat drowning you in your country.

In contrast to your leaders. They used to travel in shuttle service to tongue wet Syrian socks, for only the addiction to their stinking odors.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I guess if Bassil goes to lick Syrian boots for once, his licking would be for a good cause, namely asking the boots to facilitate the return of million she7attat drowning you in your country.

In contrast to your leaders. They used to travel in shuttle service to tongue wet Syrian socks, for only the addiction to their stinking odors.
    For once? lol