13 October memorial - 2 seperate gatherings to remember our Lebanese heroes?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
a7la chi bas tsiro t7alelo
ley maz3ouj, 7allel ma3na
We might be right or wrong but in all cases it is a good intellectual exercise :p
the days of "el qiyadi dayman 3al 7a2" are over ;)

• Advertisement
  • snacker23

snacker23

We might be right or wrong but in all cases it is a good intellectual exercise :p
    Is this the same exercise that says GMA was ready to set the country on fire only for the sake of becoming president? Don't buy that..

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Is this the same exercise that says GMA was ready to set the country on fire only for the sake of becoming president? Don't buy that..
    what is proven beyond reasonable doubt is that neither GMA, nor Bassil believe in democracy unless it is in their favor only.
    For this I am no more ready to bet on them anymore, because I believe the only way that a country could move forward is by having true demoractic behavior, otherwise this is a disguised authoritarian regime that I won't support

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Chamel Roukouz & Ramzi Kanj Ruled the day :)

@4:10 time stamp :lol:
    "إلحاربوك منن رجال، الدايرهم حاقد جاهل"

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Can't wait for Aoun and his royal consort to leave Baabda. What a disastrous 3ahed.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    باسيل: نحن قوة عظيمة قادرة على تغيير وجه الشرق

OCTOBER

قال وزير الخارجية والمغتربين جبران باسيل أن “أخطر العنصريات إثنتان: اسرائيل التي تحتل أرضاً مشرقية والإرهاب التكفيري الذي يحتل عقولاً منغلقة”، مضيفاً: “نحن لا نعزل أحداً ولا ننغلق على أنفسنا لكننا نعزل كل عنصرية تناقض تاريخنا المشترك، نحن أهل المشرقية التي يجب أن تكون تكاملية في الاقتصاد في ما بيننا ومع جيراننا ومحيطنا”.
    باسيل وفي كلمة له خلال عشاء اللقاء المشرقي أكد أن “مشرقيتنا تحتضن لبنان دولة تنوع وحريات ونموذج حياة ديموقراطية، يقدم للمشرق صيغة لحل مشاكله بالحوار لا بالعنف”،
    مشدداً على إننا “قوة عظيمة قادرة على تغيير وجه الشرق ووجهته واستيلاد كيان مشرقي نموذجي وفاعل شرط ان نوحد اهدافنا وننتظم في مشروع حضاري مستقبل، وفي جبهة مشرقية معاصرة تقدم لمنطقتنا وللعالم قيمة انسانية مضافة

No problem, I like the spirit. And to emphasize the idea, me, personally, with my neighbor Zarif, we can cure cancer, own the technology to extract an infinite source of energy able to drive all the power plants of the galaxy for 5 billion years non-stop, from one grain of fassolia... If we only managed to ne7loub safeh ma3 ba3dna, wa be smart, wa not mistrust each other wa wa wa ..:woot:

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    Ma khas el ka2ed 3ala 7ak. Bas ento bet 7alelo tefkiro lal zalame. Bfadil ontor w 7alil chou sar ana, mich estebi2 chou sar. bheb ne2ich based on facts, mich 7alil niyto lal chakhes

Zero Cult

Zero Cult

Legendary Member
    It is not optimism, rather faith. I have faith in FPM hypocrisy :)
    Now don’t you know a thing or two about hypocrisy?!

Isn’t your newfound faith in FPM’s koudamaz just that? You know, those you’ve cursed time and time again on this forum when they weren’t koudamaz yet.

How timely of you to mention hypocrisy...

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Now don’t you know a thing or two about hypocrisy?!

Isn’t your newfound faith in FPM’s koudamaz just that? You know, those you’ve cursed time and time again on this forum when they weren’t koudamaz yet.

How timely of you to mention hypocrisy...
    I wouldn't demean JL and call him a political pundit. He's actually more artistic in that he likes poetry, hence and given that يحق للشاعر ما لا يحق لخالتي , JL's zajal is an acquired taste. Absinthe helps though, preferably with glue, then you might begin to get the meaning behind his verses. I heard @LVV baddo يلحنلو .

لول

LVV

LVV

I wouldn't demean JL and call him a political pundit. He's actually more artistic in that he likes poetry, hence and given that يحق للشاعر ما لا يحق لخالتي , JL's zajal is an acquired taste. Absinthe helps though, preferably with glue, then you might begin to get the meaning behind his verses. I heard @LVV baddo يلحنلو .

لول
    Vas te coucher Bebe et suce pas ton truc

Zero Cult

Zero Cult

Legendary Member

لول
    Beddak yeneh edba7o la JL?!

That’s what myself on a mixture of absinthe and glue would unhappily have to do!

?

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Beddak yeneh edba7o la JL?!

That’s what myself on a mixture of absinthe and glue would unhappily have to do!

?
    Lek once you finish with the glue maybe i can borrow it, i need to glue someone's tongue to his own hole maybe the fetal position can put some sense back into his tiny little processor.