• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

14 years after end of Syrian occupation: Where are our prisoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
A proud Israeli, at that.
مش معاجبك دق راسك بالحيط
NO mish 3ajebni
and here a thing, I won't bump my head to the wall, I will continue to show your hypocrisy

Aoun is President and FPM is not his party, not anymore.
Aoun as President has even more responsibility to solve this issue because he now has the power and the right to take concrete steps

It is Bassil's and I do not care what FPM do in this regard. My thread is not about a single party.
Bassil is good at making useless noise, such as putting a commemoration plaque at nahr El Kaleb, while the most useful and most important subject related to the missing soldiers is totally ignored, not even one word in his speech.

I do not expect any one party to tackle this issue, but I expect a unified Christian front tackling it in government and in Parliament, and especially on diplomatic level. Bassil should be asking his Syrian friends (directly or via his Iranian allies, Hizbullah) about the fate of the prisoners. He should have brought it up with the Russians, too.
HA and SHN have more dignity and honor than all the Christian leaders, they forced their prisoners out of your nasty jew state.
That's why I have respect for them (eventhough I am starting to be disappointed regarding their handling of corruption issues)

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
NO mish 3ajebni
and here a thing, I won't bump my head to the wall, I will continue to show your hypocrisy

[]
I am happy with who and what I am, that's all that matters to me.

Aoun as President has even more responsibility to solve this issue because he now has the power and the right to take concrete steps

Bassil is good at making useless noise, such as putting a commemoration plaque at nahr El Kaleb, while the most useful and most important subject related to the missing soldiers is totally ignored, not even one word in his speech.

HA and SHN have more dignity and honor than all the Christian leaders, they forced their prisoners out of your nasty jew state.
That's why I have respect for them (eventhough I am starting to be disappointed regarding their handling of corruption issues)

So in your opinion only Aoun and Bassil should be working to return the prisoners from Syria? Is that why you absolve the terrorists who thanked Syria for kidnapping them and plundering Lebanon for 30 years of any responsibility?

My Jewish state is returning the remains of our soldiers after over 30+ years, and we will keep working to bring them back even after 1,000 years. By any means we deem necessary.

Btw congrats you destroyed Lebanon and caused the deaths of over 1,000 Lebanese just so Nasrallah and his terrorist organization can return child killer Samir Kuntar and send him to die in Syria. Happy for you. Saved the Israeli treasury from continuing to feed and educate that fat terrorist.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
[]
I am happy with who and what I am, that's all that matters to me.
your insults are pathetic
think whatever you want, just don't try to sell us your crap

So in your opinion only Aoun and Bassil should be working to return the prisoners from Syria? Is that why you absolve the terrorists who thanked Syria for kidnapping them and plundering Lebanon for 30 years of any responsibility?
since you know lebanese you undoubtedly know what the term "em el sabbi" means
Aoun and Bassil are "em el sabbi", so if they are not doing anything in this regard, worse they have forgotten the subject and it does not appear anymore in their literatue, why would I go blame anyone else ?

My Jewish state is returning the remains of our soldiers after over 30+ years, and we will keep working to bring them back even after 1,000 years. By any means we deem necessary.
true, I am not blaming them for caring about their soldiers, actually I have more respect to this devotion than the corrupt politicians that we have.

Btw congrats you destroyed Lebanon and caused the deaths of over 1,000 Lebanese just so Nasrallah and his terrorist organization can return child killer Samir Kuntar and send him to die in Syria. Happy for you. Saved the Israeli treasury from continuing to feed and educate that fat terrorist.
it was a miscalculation and this happens, but at the end you lost hundred tanks, one ship, one helicopter, your cities bombed, and you shit into your pants when SHN said "wa ma ba3d, ba3d 7ayfa",
and above all of that you released the prisoners.
but since you are at it, personally I wouldn't make war for someone like Samir AlQantar and I was one of the critics...
however since the war started it was crucial that the objective be reached and they were.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
your insults are pathetic
think whatever you want, just don't try to sell us your crap

I am not selling you anything.
If I were, I'd be more successful.

since you know lebanese you undoubtedly know what the term "em el sabbi" means
Aoun and Bassil are "em el sabbi", so if they are not doing anything in this regard, worse they have forgotten the subject and it does not appear anymore in their literatue, why would I go blame anyone else ?

Because the prisoners are more important than any one party.
And considering Hizbullah have been fighting for Assad, and you consider them Lebanese, why would you absolve them of responsibility?

it was a miscalculation and this happens, but at the end you lost hundred tanks, one ship, one helicopter, your cities bombed, and you shit into your pants when SHN said "wa ma ba3d, ba3d 7ayfa",
and above all of that you released the prisoners.
but since you are at it, personally I wouldn't make war for someone like Samir AlQantar and I was one of the critics...
however since the war started it was crucial that the objective be reached and they were.

Their objective is to destroy the State of Israel ("liberate all of Palestine").
Their objective failed.

All material losses have been recovered, and Israel's economy is in great shape.
Lebanon hasn't even fully rebuilt and it's been 13 years.. 7aj tneek 7aki 3al fadi.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
An Israeli Hasbara troll who who doesn't miss an opportunity to defend the killing in cold blood of innocent people, mostly women and children, who advocates for segregation, mass deportation and ethnic cleansing, who justifies and glorifies the invasion and destruction of Lebanon, and the killing of Lebanese, and who does not miss a single opportunity to claim that he proudly stands with Lebanon's enemy, distributing threats at each opportunity....showing now his crocodile tears and for whom...for Lebanese Army soldiers?

Someone tell this troll that the Lebanese Army, and in it, those specific heroes, is still the deadliest enemy of his beloved country and will always be on the front line to beat the $hit out of those diaper freaks he belongs to. There is a reason why the US makes the impossible to keep the Lebanese Army under equipped...Our soldiers are the pride of our nation, and the day has not come when we would stain their memory with some fake sympathy from an Israeli fanboy.

Sheyfinak 3ammo, W Sheyfin 3a Trazak Kteer. Rou7 L3ab 7add Baytkon.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
An Israeli Hasbara troll who who doesn't miss an opportunity to defend the killing in cold blood of innocent people, mostly women and children, who advocates for segregation, mass deportation and ethnic cleansing, who justifies and glorifies the invasion and destruction of Lebanon, and the killing of Lebanese, and who does not miss a single opportunity to claim that he proudly stands with Lebanon's enemy, distributing threats at each opportunity....showing now his crocodile tears and for whom...for Lebanese Army soldiers?

Someone tell this troll that the Lebanese Army, and in it, those specific heroes, is still the deadliest enemy of his beloved country and will always be on the front line to beat the $hit out of those diaper freaks he belongs to. There is a reason why the US makes the impossible to keep the Lebanese Army under equipped...Our soldiers are the pride of our nation, and the day has not come when we would stain their memory with some fake sympathy from an Israeli fanboy.

Sheyfinak 3ammo, W Sheyfin 3a Trazak Kteer. Rou7 L3ab 7add Baytkon.

Off-topic spam and personal attacks.
@Jo @SeaAb @Iron Maiden @Nasser do your job, thanks.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I like it when an israeli agree with an LFer with such an issue. Tizayn bfard lbeis. Before we ask syria about the missing maybe we have to ask the criminal war lords to plot us the mass graves, there are 17k missing Lebanese and most of them are missing in lebanon, ba3ed na2esna wa7ad israeili w wa7ad ouwatjeh to open this subject! Byi2itlo el ateel w byimsho bi jnezto!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I like it when an israeli agree with an LFer with such an issue. Tizayn bfard lbeis. Before we ask syria about the missing maybe we have to ask the criminal war lords to plot us the mass graves, there are 17k missing Lebanese and most of them are missing in lebanon, ba3ed na2esna wa7ad israeili w wa7ad ouwatjeh to open this subject! Byi2itlo el ateel w byimsho bi jnezto!

You can't ask Syria.
Slaves don't ask their masters anything.

The thread obviously isn't for you, shoo.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Off-topic spam and personal attacks.
@Jo @SeaAb @Iron Maiden @Nasser do your job, thanks.

Nothing off-topic here. And you won't get away easily from being exposed for what you are and what you stand for.
Our prisoners, martyrs, livings, are not YOURS. You are an Israeli. You are the enemy of OUR soldiers. So don't pass yourself as someone concerned with their fate, when all you wish for is death and destruction for the country they belong to, and defend...mostly from you.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You can't ask Syria.
Slaves don't ask their masters anything.

The thread obviously isn't for you, shoo.
Off topic answer, ther are 17 k missing most of them in mass graves when most think that they are in syria. Those should be open.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nothing off-topic here. And you won't get away easily from being exposed for what you are and what you stand for.
Our prisoners, martyrs, livings, are not YOURS. You are an Israeli. You are the enemy of OUR soldiers. So don't pass yourself as someone concerned with their fate, when all you wish for is death and destruction for the country they belong to, and defend...mostly from you.

Half Lebanese و مش معاجبك دق راسك بالحيط

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Off topic answer, ther are 17 k missing most of them in mass graves when most think that they are in syria. Those should be open.

Open a thread about them if you care so much.
Hint: You don't.

Yalla kish min hon and stop polluting my thread.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
100% Zionist. 100% Israeli at heart. 100% Hasbara troll.
So Ma Khassak Fina, Wala Be OUR soldiers. This is an internal affair for Lebanese pure at heart. And you're not of those.

None of your business.
Stick to thread topic, or gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.