• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

14 years after end of Syrian occupation: Where are our prisoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are the one breaking forum rules, not me.
Cheers.
We are not, we are simply telling you ma khassak in this subject. Albak 3al lebanese army eh, and on every occasion you threaten us with you zionist army. Ma khassak w feek tfil

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
None of your business.
Stick to thread topic, or gtfo.

Ma Khassak Bel thread Inta. You're an intruder on this topic 3ammo. An impostor. Men Kell 3a2lak Jeyeh Tmassil 3leyna W Ta3mil 7alak Albak 3al Jeish El Lebneneh? Ntor Ta Te3la2 Shi Yom Bein Iden Jindeh Lebneneh W Khabberna Ba3dein Shou Allak...Hey kid, keep away from OUR soldiers' memory. We will not have it stained by an Israeli troll.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ma Khassak Bel thread Inta. You're an intruder on this topic 3ammo. An impostor. Men Kell 3a2lak Jeyeh Tmassil 3leyna W Ta3mil 7alak Albak 3al Jeish El Lebneneh? Ntor Ta Te3la2 Shi Yom Bein Iden Jindeh Lebneneh W Khabberna Ba3dein Shou Allak...Hey kid, keep away from OUR soldiers' memory. We will not have it stained by an Israeli troll.

Off-topic spam.
My thread, my topic.

Yalla kish

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Off-topic spam.
My thread, my topic.

Yalla kish

You opened this thread, but it does not belong to you. And you are an intruder on the topic. You are a troll and an impostor. In ordinary topics, Meshe L7al.. Bass now that you are trying to instrumentalise the memory of our martyrs, for the service of your job, as a Hasbara troll, so we will cut you short. No one will let you, a declared enemy of this country, stain the memory of our soldiers and Army.

When an Israeli shows sympathy to our Army, we tell him to [email protected] off. Hayda Jawwna, Hayda Ne7na. Yalla Rou7 L3ab 7add Baytkon 3ammo.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Israel hit many LA posts in 2006 war, so it was not war on HA, but on all lebanon, an israeli troll is tarnishing our heros and this is not allowed on a Lebanese forum!

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You opened this thread, but it does not belong to you. And you are an intruder on the topic. You are a troll and an impostor. In ordinary topics, Meshe L7al.. Bass now that you are trying to instrumentalise the memory of our martyrs, for the service of your job, as a Hasbara troll, so we will cut you short. No one will let you, a declared enemy of this country, stain the memory of our soldiers and Army.

When an Israeli shows sympathy to our Army, we tell him to [email protected] off. Hayda Jawwna, Hayda Ne7na. Yalla Rou7 L3ab 7add Baytkon 3ammo.
Israel hit many LA posts in 2006 war, so it was not war on HA, but on all lebanon, an israeli troll is tarnishing our heros and this is not allowed on a Lebanese forum!

More off-topic spam.

Ghouro

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The biggest stain on memory of our prisoners in Syrian prisons and reason why these fellas get hysterically angry when this subject is broached:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
More off-topic spam.
Ghouro

We are in Lebanon, on a Lebanese forum, and most important, a patriotic forum filled with Lebanese patriots.
You are a declared Israeli. A declared enemy who don't miss an opportunity to threaten this country and its people. A Hasbara troll, and an impostor.

I told you before and I will always remind you of it: Hon, Ma Elak Khebez.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We are in Lebanon, on a Lebanese forum, and most important, a patriotic forum filled with Lebanese patriots.
You are a declared Israeli. A declared enemy who don't miss an opportunity to threaten this country and its people. A Hasbara troll, and an impostor.

I told you before and I will always remind you of it: Hon, Ma Elak Khebez.

Off-topic spam

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Meaningless law, the prisoners are not in Lebanon they are in Syria. You can create 10,000 laws and you get nowhere.

All this law has done (IIRC) was create a commission with few individuals getting paid out of public coffers. Like Lebanon needs more useless "public servants" to add to its unsustainable debt.

The prisoners aren't back - that's your proof.
To get them back requires diplomatic work, or economic/political pressure on Syria. What's being done in that regard?

The closure will come from FPM and none other than FPM. No thanks to you in that matter.
I wouldn't expect LF, PSP, FM, Amal, Hezbollah or anyone else to carry this issue to a resolve. You can whine all you like but the families do know who to trust and who stood by them all these years.
Best thing you can do is bring it up to throw a low jab at FPM and Bassil. Other than that, you neither have the capability, the will or the common sense to achieve a single positive thing to this country as a whole or to the families of the missing soldiers.

now reply with nonsense.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Off-topic spam

Every time an Israeli tries to pass himself as a person who cares for Lebanon, the Lebanese or the Lebanese Army, he shall be exposed for what he is: An impostor.

An Israeli cannot say about the Lebanese Army, those are "OUR" soldiers. He lies in saying so. His soldiers are the Tsahal diaper wearing freaks. Those who kill little girls on their way to school. Those who throw bombs on schools and hospitals.

Our Army is an honorable Army. We will not have it associated or stained with people like you. And we will not have the memory of our martyrs stained with the crocodile tears of an Israeli impostor.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The closure will come from FPM and none other than FPM. No thanks to you in that matter.
I wouldn't expect LF, PSP, FM, Amal, Hezbollah or anyone else to carry this issue to a resolve. You can whine all you like but the families do know who to trust and who stood by them all these years.
Best thing you can do is bring it up to throw a low jab at FPM and Bassil. Other than that, you neither have the capability, the will or the common sense to achieve a single positive thing to this country as a whole or to the families of the missing soldiers.

now reply with nonsense.

FPM uses this issue for political expediency, but now with President and foreign minister (the kind of clout needed to resolve the issue), what are they doing?

As I've said, this issue is bigger than any one party, and if FPM resolves it I will be happy.

I don't stand behind fake promises and empty slogans, like your above post.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Every time an Israeli tries to pass himself as a person who cares for Lebanon, the Lebanese or the Lebanese Army, he shall be exposed for what he is: An impostor.

An Israeli cannot say about the Lebanese Army, those are "OUR" soldiers. He lies in saying so. His soldiers are the Tsahal diaper wearing freaks. Those who kill little girls on their way to school. Those who throw bombs on schools and hospitals.

Our Army is an honorable Army. We will not have it associated or stained with people like you. And we will not have the memory of our martyrs stained with the crocodile tears of an Israeli impostor.

Off-topic spam.

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
FPM uses this issue for political expediency, but now with President and foreign minister (the kind of clout needed to resolve the issue), what are they doing?

As I've said, this issue is bigger than any one party, and if FPM resolves it I will be happy.

I don't stand behind fake promises and empty slogans, like your above post.

Don't stand behind anything, and don't mistake me for someone who cares what you stand for or against regarding an issue that does not concern you to begin with.
You lost all credibility and the honor to claim anything Lebanese as your own for your entire lifetime and the lifetime of your descendants. You have nothing to do with this country anymore, nor with its issues.

This thread of yours is a cheap troll to a very dear human issue and I will not accept you adding insult to injury.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't stand behind anything, and don't mistake me for someone who cares what you stand for or against regarding an issue that does not concern you to begin with.
You lost all credibility and the honor to claim anything Lebanese as your own for your entire lifetime and the lifetime of your descendants. You have nothing to do with this country anymore, nor with its issues.

This thread of yours is a cheap troll to a very dear human issue and I will not accept you adding insult to injury.

It is you who mistake me for caring about your opinion, especially on this topic.

جماعة شكراً سوريا صارو غيرانين عالاسرى بالسجون السورية
???

Status
Not open for further replies.