• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

14 years after end of Syrian occupation: Where are our prisoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedarheart

Legendary Member
When LF and kataeb signed off Lebanon's sovereignty to Syria by accepting the taef accord why did they at least push for 1 clause related to the prisoners in the agreement ?????

The sad truth is that lf kataeb fpm ahrar fm HA amal psp etc etc absolutely none really care about the missing. They only remember them when they want to score political points.

Shame on all of them! May they ALL go rot in hell !

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is you who mistake me for caring about your opinion, especially on this topic.

جماعة شكراً سوريا صارو غيرانين عالاسرى بالسجون السورية
???

My opinion matters because these are my people not yours. The audacity of a zionist knows no limits.

You know nothing about my opinion regarding Syria, the Syrian regime or the Baath party so you can take your troll tail and crawl out. Lebanese affairs, especially ones like this, does not concern you one bit.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My opinion matters because these are my people not yours. The audacity of a zionist knows no limits.

You know nothing about my opinion regarding Syria, the Syrian regime or the Baath party so you can take your troll tail and crawl out. Lebanese affairs, especially ones like this, does not concern you one bit.

This subject is personal for me, and it is none of your damn business what I choose to post.

وقحين

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This subject is personal for me, and it is none of your damn business what I choose to post.

وقحين

The وقح is the self-declared Israeli who thinks he can still care for Lebanese affairs and prisoners.

Personal or not, that's the least of my concerns. You lost that right when you crossed over. You don't have that privilege anymore and you can forget about even having an opinion about this because that would be hypocritical to say the least. Your dishonest interest will not fly.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The وقح is the self-declared Israeli who thinks he can still care for Lebanese affairs and prisoners.

Personal or not, that's the least of my concerns. You lost that right when you crossed over. You don't have that privilege anymore and you can forget about even having an opinion about this because that would be hypocritical to say the least. Your dishonest interest will not fly.

And here begins the off-topic spam.
You don't have to like me or my opinions (ekher hammi) but you still have to follow the forum rules.
Cheers.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
This thread is not about personal attacks. It is an important subject, something that Hypocrite FPM and FPMers Tawasho el deni fi, used and abused it in their usual sha3baweyye and kezeb, then did nothing, except roll over for Syria, Iran and Hezbollah's weapons. Same on FPM!

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And here begins the off-topic spam.
You don't have to like me or my opinions (ekher hammi) but you still have to follow the forum rules.
Cheers.

Trying to patronize me will get you nowhere except making you look even more ridiculous. I'm probably the only member in this place who has never broken a single forum rule so i advise you not to go there anymore.
I don't like your opinions and i have every right to express myself in that regard. This is afterall a public forum and not girl scouts Sunday brunch, so when confronted with your own hypocrisy, you don't have the luxury of hiding behind forum rules when no one is breaking them.

More important than forum rules are national pride and dignity. This issue of Lebanese Prisoners does not concern you one bit and you don't even have the right to an opinion on it. You are a self-declared enemy of this country and its people, including the Lebanese Army. You branded yourself with your own fingers and nobody forced that identity onto you. You should be held accountable for that and be reminded of it whenever you think you can belittle this country of FPM in particular.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Aimez vous les uns les autres.
Stop stupidity everyone.
Respecter le sujet...
We have to know everything about missed people in Syria.

Truth is that people debating this topic are of three categories: Those who care. Those who don't. Parasites and impostors.
That third category is the main reason why this issue has not been solved or settled adequately.
So if we want to bring back our martyrs, then at least, we need to keep that third category of people, away from that topic.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Today is a day worth celebrating -- the real liberation day.

14 years ago today, the last Syrian "soldier" left Lebanese soil, to the tune of Lebanon's Shiites (and few lost souls from other sects) thanking Syria for its brutal occupation, subjugation, and plunder of Lebanon.

Our prisoners and at the top of the list Boutros Khawand, remain in Syrian prisons. The bloodthirsty dictator in Syria repeatedly denied their presence (and so did then-MP Michel Aoun upon his visit to Syria on Assad's private jet).

What should the Lebanese Republic do to bring them home and give closure to their families?

What is Lebanon's foreign minister doing in this regard? It is his job.

What are Lebanon's President, PM, and Speaker doing?

Reminder of what the Syrians did in Lebanon and why we should be celebrating this day:

That! This is what this thread is about. Enough Bullshit.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Truth is that people debating this topic are of three categories: Those who care. Those who don't. Parasites and impostors.
That third category is the main reason why this issue has not been solved or settled adequately.
So if we want to bring back our martyrs, then at least, we need to keep that third category of people, away from that topic.

Great, then keep away from this topic! :)

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Trying to patronize me will get you nowhere except making you look even more ridiculous. I'm probably the only member in this place who has never broken a single forum rule so i advise you not to go there anymore.
I don't like your opinions and i have every right to express myself in that regard. This is afterall a public forum and not girl scouts Sunday brunch, so when confronted with your own hypocrisy, you don't have the luxury of hiding behind forum rules when no one is breaking them.

More important than forum rules are national pride and dignity. This issue of Lebanese Prisoners does not concern you one bit and you don't even have the right to an opinion on it. You are a self-declared enemy of this country and its people, including the Lebanese Army. You branded yourself with your own fingers and nobody forced that identity onto you. You should be held accountable for that and be reminded of it whenever you think you can belittle this country of FPM in particular.

You are breaking the forum rules right now. Feel free to PM Abou Sandal and you guys can fantasize about how much you dislike me all you want. I told you: ekher hammi. Keep it out of the thread.

The topic of the thread is Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Today is a day worth celebrating -- the real liberation day.

14 years ago today, the last Syrian "soldier" left Lebanese soil, to the tune of Lebanon's Shiites (and few lost souls from other sects) thanking Syria for its brutal occupation, subjugation, and plunder of Lebanon.

Our prisoners and at the top of the list Boutros Khawand, remain in Syrian prisons. The bloodthirsty dictator in Syria repeatedly denied their presence (and so did then-MP Michel Aoun upon his visit to Syria on Assad's private jet).

What should the Lebanese Republic do to bring them home and give closure to their families?

What is Lebanon's foreign minister doing in this regard? It is his job.

What are Lebanon's President, PM, and Speaker doing?

Reminder of what the Syrians did in Lebanon and why we should be celebrating this day:

Back to the topic...

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

You know yourself as a parasite and impostor. The real reason why Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails have not been returned are because Syria and its lackeys (Hizbullah etc. including you) do not even acknowledge their existence. ما بتعترفوا فيهن

Thanks for speaking truth to power.

Let's start with demanding Syria acknowledge their existence.

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are breaking the forum rules right now. Feel free to PM Abou Sandal and you guys can fantasize about how much you dislike me all you want. I told you: ekher hammi. Keep it out of the thread.

The topic of the thread is Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails.

You are not the judge as to who is breaking the forum rules. And your insecurity as to whoever likes you or not is blinding you from even understanding what i wrote. The issue i have with this is that you don't even have the right to open this thread in the first place. That's my opinion and i will stand by it for the reasons i stated before. One cannot simply debate with the utmost detachment and objectivity when the thread starter is a self-declared enemy of the state. A proud one at that as well.

You can foam all you like but this attempt at a very dear issue will not fly.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
You know yourself as a parasite and impostor. The real reason why Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails have not been returned are because Syria and its lackeys (Hizbullah etc. including you) do not even acknowledge their existence. ما بتعترفوا فيهن

Let's start with demanding Syria acknowledge their existence.

I blame every Christian who voted for the FPM hypocrites for this, by the way. Jens 3attel, ask Jumblat :)

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You know yourself as a parasite and impostor. The real reason why Lebanese prisoners in Syrian jails have not been returned are because Syria and it's lackeys (Hizbullah etc. including you) do not even acknowledge their existence. ما بتعترفوا فيهن

This topic is an internal Lebanese debate. It does not concern Israelis. Any Israeli who claims sympathy for Lebanese soldiers is an impostor.

Status
Not open for further replies.