• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

14 years after end of Syrian occupation: Where are our prisoners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Today is a day worth celebrating -- the real liberation day.

14 years ago today, the last Syrian "soldier" left Lebanese soil, to the tune of Lebanon's Shiites (and few lost souls from other sects) thanking Syria for its brutal occupation, subjugation, and plunder of Lebanon.

Our prisoners and at the top of the list Boutros Khawand, remain in Syrian prisons. The bloodthirsty dictator in Syria repeatedly denied their presence (and so did then-MP Michel Aoun upon his visit to Syria on Assad's private jet).

What should the Lebanese Republic do to bring them home and give closure to their families?

What is Lebanon's foreign minister doing in this regard? It is his job.

What are Lebanon's President, PM, and Speaker doing?

Reminder of what the Syrians did in Lebanon and why we should be celebrating this day:

Back to the topic folks :) back to the topic :)

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This topic is an internal Lebanese debate. It does not concern Israelis. Any Israeli who claims sympathy for Lebanese soldiers is an impostor.

You can't even deny anything I am saying, because you know it is true. You know yourself as a parasite and an imposter, and you project your qualities on me.

I am American, and my mother is Lebanese. Have nothing to do with Israel besides being Jewish. Some would not even consider me a Jew, especially Orthodox Jews. (Guess what Israel is)

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are not the judge as to who is breaking the forum rules. And your insecurity as to whoever likes you or not is blinding you from even understanding what i wrote. The issue i have with this is that you don't even have the right to open this thread in the first place. That's my opinion and i will stand by it for the reasons i stated before. One cannot simply debate with the utmost detachment and objectivity when the thread starter is a self-declared enemy of the state. A proud one at that as well.

You can foam all you like but this attempt at a very dear issue will not fly.

I have the right to open this thread as much as anyone else.
And I will stand by my opinion.

Now you and your friends can keep foaming and posting off-topic posts, and I will keep calling you on them.
Cheers.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This thread is off topic, you simply do not want this topic to be discussed so you are derailing it. Weak sauce :)

I will not have trolls and impostors utilizing issues of such importance and sensitivity, for their own interests. This topic is not to be debated with such people.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

14 years ago today, the last Syrian "soldier" left Lebanese soil, to the tune of Lebanon's Shiites (and few lost souls from other sects) thanking Syria for its brutal occupation, subjugation, and plunder of Lebanon.

Our prisoners and at the top of the list Boutros Khawand, remain in Syrian prisons. The bloodthirsty dictator in Syria repeatedly denied their presence (and so did then-MP Michel Aoun upon his visit to Syria on Assad's private jet).

What should the Lebanese Republic do to bring them home and give closure to their families?

Reminder of what the Syrians did in Lebanon and why we should be celebrating this day:

Ok, now, back to the topic? :)

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is simply not up to you. All your BS posts here should be deleted.

You should actually be banned from this thread because aside from taking a jab in one single post at FPM, all of your other posts are not of your concern. They are between me and that Israeli troll. Enta Shou Khassak. Go moderate somewhere else.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ok, now, back to the topic? :)

Lebanon is ahead of USA in time.
If anyone cared enough to discuss this topic, they had a 10 hour head start on me to open a thread.

They don't care, so they derail it. Sadly mods are sleeping and can't clean the thread.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
You should actually be banned from this thread because aside from taking a jab in one single post at FPM, all of your other posts are not of your concern. They are between me and that Israeli troll. Enta Shou Khassak. Go moderate somewhere else.

I can reply to whatever post I feel like :)
especially yours :)
Now back to the topic :)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Lebanon is ahead of USA in time.
If anyone cared enough to discuss this topic, they had a 10 hour head start on me to open a thread.

They don't care, so they derail it. Sadly mods are sleeping and can't clean the thread.

I am moderating for them :) I will keep it flowing and right on track lol

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Once upon a time @Muki said:

" Today is a day worth celebrating -- the real liberation day.

http://gotc.info/images/Studies/Terrorism_and_war_crimes.pdf "

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Once upon a time @Muki said:

" Today is a day worth celebrating -- the real liberation day.

http://gotc.info/images/Studies/Terrorism_and_war_crimes.pdf "
Once upon a time muki said that he want to destroy lebanon using the israeli army. He cant say our prisoners, read well!

Status
Not open for further replies.