+18 Adult Show @ 'Discotek' Night Club in Beirut

Should adult shows be allowed in Lebanon?

• Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon is the country of sainthood, good morals and unwavering family ties. We can’t allow immorality and risk corrupting our spotless culture...

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
1. No one chooses to be gay and get discriminated against, certainly not in Lebanon and definitely not when they have any other option, ie if you're bi you're never coming out as bi!

2. Where are these statistics backing up your claim that people who identify as homosexual are much more numerous than people who are actually born that way?

3. You're the one who went on the offensive here!

1. Wrong! It has become a choice on top of being an innate condition! Vulnerable people or people who like to try new things (especially in societies like the Lebanese one) or people who have physically or morally suffered because of a bad heterosexual relationship or because of abuse by an opposite gender person once immersed in a same-gender environment can easily adapt a homosexual identity.

2. Apologies I did not note here the reference for my numbers but I will find it, I heard it on tv from the mouth of an expert on the subject. I will retrace it and add it.

3. I did not start the offensive, but I am amazed at some posts who don't see the cultural spread of homosexuality (and again I am not talking about innate homosexuals whom I have absolutely nothing against). This is a reality folks, this has become a culture (something like à la mode in some cases) and it can hit you in your own circles.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
1. Wrong! It has become a choice on top of being an innate condition! Vulnerable people or people who like to try new things (especially in societies like the Lebanese one) or people who have physically or morally suffered because of a bad heterosexual relationship or because of abuse by an opposite gender person once immersed in a same-gender environment can easily adapt a homosexual identity.

2. Apologies I did not note here the reference for my numbers but I will find it, I heard it on tv from the mouth of an expert on the subject. I will retrace it and add it.

3. I did not start the offensive, but I am amazed at some posts who don't see the cultural spread of homosexuality (and again I am not talking about innate homosexuals whom I have absolutely nothing against). This is a reality folks, this has become a culture (something like à la mode in some cases) and it can hit you in your own circles.

It's not a reality kmarthe it's only scarecrow tales like water turning frogs gay! Google your reference and offer proof for your claim that people suddenly choose to be gay else this is not worth discussing to be honest!

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's not a reality kmarthe it's only scarecrow tales like water turning frogs gay! Google your reference and offer proof for your claim that people suddenly choose to be gay else this is not worth discussing to be honest!

My reference is about the medical statistics of innate homosexuals! I never said people chose to become suddenly gays! Don't distort my words please. Why don't you read my posts carefully before replying?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
My reference is about the medical statistics of innate homosexuals! I never said people chose to become suddenly gays! Don't distort my words please.

Yes you did! You actually argued the same point a second time in reply to me! Saying that some people like trying new things lol! I'm not distorting your words, I actually don't need to, they are entirely false!

Death To Google

Lebanon is a tourist destination for gays and lesbians, has been for long time. LGBTs come from Europe and beyond to check out Lebanon's gay and lesbian scene. Buts its underground, not too commercialized, maybe that pissed off some people who wanna slice of that cake !

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Beirut is not Qandahar. Why would you want to impose your view of morality on others? If such shows are available to a willing adult audience, shu byez3jak? Shu bi2asser 3a 7ayetak? Trok l 3alam t3eesh jeddo.

يا ابني أنا كنت بها العمر و شفت شباب من عمري بالعشرينات ضاعو و ضيغوا مستقبلهم لما انجرفوا و انحرفوا .
مش كل العالم كان عندو اهل متل اهلي واعيين ع مشاكل المجتمع ف يلي كان يعوض هو التزام المجتمع بالقيم والمبادئ.
حتى لو كان واحد راشد , على سؤ المعشر بضيع و بضيع مستقبله. ولما ببطل عندو سلم قيم
كل شي بصير هين، بما فيهم التحشيش و الجريمة...
فقبل ما تحتج متل عادتك، رح قلك من هلق إنو مش هيدا بس أصل المشكل، ولكن تراكم هل قصص يزيد من تفاقم المشكلة؟
أنا مش ضد الرقص و الغناء و الأوقات الحلوة، بس هيدا عهر مش سهر..
ف مسؤولية الدولة
هي التأكد من إنو هل محلات ما تصير بؤر فساد و فسق و مجون
بكرا رح احكي مع باسيل ليحطا بالبرنامج تبعو، بتعرف باسيل يحبني متل ما أنا بحبو ، وبفتكر ما بزعلني
:D :D
فهمت يا جدي؟؟

kmarthe

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes you did! You actually argued the same point a second time in reply to me! Saying that some people like trying new things lol! I'm not distorting your words, I actually don't need to, they are entirely false!

No I did not! Please read again my first two posts here. Bas chaklik mhypra now and you are not taking the time to read my words :D

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
No I did not! Please read again my first two posts here. Bas chaklik mhypra now and you are not taking the time to read my words :D

Kmarthe your words or claims have literally no bearing on the truth lol! You said people can "adapt to a homosexual identity" in first post you said people choose to be gay, and that people who are "medically gay" are much less numerous than people who pick it as a lifestyle! It's not my problem your opinions are not based on facts rather your impression of said facts, literally a person you heard on TV in passing lol!

Anyway until you bring the statistics backing up your claims I think the discussion is futile lol

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So not my cup of tea but hey to each his own. :)

Baynetna is there any same human being (worth of this description) might go watch after seeing this pile of crap weirdos....
Enno eddey El wa7ad bado ykoun marid w mamroud beyond salvation to think this is worth watching.
This is disregarding what happened.
I hope those pervert are arrested too.
Few days in jail will help them think about their situation :D :D

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
So not my cup of tea but hey to each his own. :)

The point is not whether you yourself would attend this kind of event, the point was that the people who did were aware of what was waiting for them! Ye3ne the claim they were caught off guard is false!

Second point is whether such events where there may be nudity and "immoral" acts should be legal and regulated or mnekhtum the club Bel sham3 l Ahmar?

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

في صور ومشاهد غير مسبوقة على أعين اللبنانيين، دُهش من أمضى سهرته في أحد الملاهي الليلية في بيروت أمس بما تحوّل إليه الملهى في ثوانٍ.

وفي التفاصيل، أن رقص استعراضي تحوّل إلى ممارسات لا تُشبه الطبيعة بشيء، عندما تعرّت العارضتان وتمادتا في ممارسات إيباحية على المنصة وأمام الجميع.

وما إن انتشر الفيديو عبر "واتساب" حتى أثار ردات فعل واسعة عبر مواقع التواصل الإجتماعي.

وكشف محافظ بيروت زياد شبيب في اتصال مع "ليبانون ديبايت" أنه " كلف المراقبين في مصلحة الؤسسات المصنفة في بلدية بيروت بالكشف على الملهى ورفع التقرير ليصار ، إلى اتخاذ القرار المناسب وفقه".

وعلم "ليبانون ديبايت" أن "مكتب الادآب في قوى الأمن الداخلي فتح تحقيق باشراف القضاء في قضية الفيديوهات المنافية للحشمة في احد اماكن السهر في بيروت".
No need to have performers to see this at some clubs :)
I don't know why they make a big deal out of everything in Lebanon. Calm down :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Kmarthe if you need backup don't hesitate to ask :D :D
What let's perversion spread is when the good guys let themselves be intimidated :D :D