• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

1992 Bosnia and Herzeg

SAVO

“ I was confused and I was not able to speak. The bodies belonged to terrorists, Serbian soldiers and villagers. This report, which I show now, was never published, and its content hardly anyone knows.
I’m ready to speak publicly on the results of the investigation. ” said Ranta, showing the original document on camera.

According to Ranta, in the winter of 1999 William Walker, the head of the OSCE Kosovo monitoring mission, broke a pencil in two and threw the pieces at her when she was not willing to use sufficiently strong language about the Serbs.
However, in 1999 the Finnish forensic scientist told the press that the event in Racak is “crime against humanity”.
Ranta also testified at the trial of former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic in the Hague 2003.
But the involvement of William Walker in the resurrection of Nazi Greater Albania has never been a secret.
Julia Gorin has an excellent ( older) article about it (...)

William Walker, former head of the Kosovo Verification Mission (KVM) Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), the one who provided casus beli to NATO aggression on Serbia, openly stated that he supports creation of Greater Albania

SAVO

Not many are aware of the fact that Serbian court had sentenced Tony Blair, Bill Clinton, Madeleine Albright, and other global warmongers for crimes committed 1999 during the aggression vs. Serbia/then – Yugoslavia. There is a verdict of the District Court, Belgrade issued on September 1, 2000, against the top Western leaders for war crimes against the Serbian population.
For instance, Tony Blair was sentenced to 20 years for inciting a war of aggression, violation of territorial sovereignty, for the crime of murder highest authorities in an attempt and war crimes against the civilian population of SR Yugoslavia.
In the District Court of Belgrade on September 22, 2000, the President of the court, Veroljub Raketic, handed down guilty verdicts against government leaders of NATO countries for war crimes.
The defendants in the trial were: Tony Blair, Robin Cook, George Robertson, Bill Clinton, Madeline Albright, William Cohen, Jacques Chirac, Hubert Vedrine, Alain Richard, Gerhard Schroeder, Joschka Fischer, Rudolf Scharping, Javier Solana and Wesley Clark – all of which were sentenced to 20 years in a Yugoslav prison.

Serbian Court has Sentenced Global Warmongers Guilty of War Crimes, crimes against Peace and Civilian population

SAVO

''They expected me to agree, I didn't: FRY bombing and recognizing Kosovo - a mistake''

Retired Canadian General, former UNPROFOR Commander in Sarajevo, Lewis MacKenzie, reiterates that FRY bombing and recognition of Kosovo were "insane".
Retired Canadian General, former UNPROFOR Commander in Sarajevo, Lewis MacKenzie, comes to Belgrade on the forthcoming Belgrade Book Fair, in order to promote Serbian edition of his book entitled: "Peacekeeper: The Road to Sarajevo", written 26 years ago, that was a bestseller in Canada.

''They expected me to agree, I didn't: FRY bombing and recognizing Kosovo - a mistake'' - КМ Новине