News 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections [Donald Trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement

• if this is truly a tax reduction of around 2000$ a year per home to the middle class then this is great

its kinda difficult tho to tell what the heck is going on from all the noise and angry wrenches being thrown around by leftists monkeys on the media about it

if this is truly a tax reduction of around 2000$ a year per home to the middle class then this is great

its kinda difficult tho to tell what the heck is going on from all the noise and angry wrenches being thrown around by leftists monkeys on the media about it
    I personally expect more to come from business side - more and greater job opportunities as well as higher salaries and bonuses.

Having my taxes down (which I personally do not expect to happen or at least in meaningful way) will be added bonus.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I personally expect more to come from business side - more and greater job opportunities as well as higher salaries and bonuses.

Having my taxes down (which I personally do not expect to happen or at least in meaningful way) will be added bonus.
    Europe and Australia and China are already worried about losing companies due to tax cuts

It’s a huge positive step , that will definitely bring back many companies
    They will be. Actually. Saving

Greta move by trump.truly a Great man who loves his nation

Please see this and judge by yourself if this guy is a mentally stable person

Jake Tapper: None of this is stable behavior - CNN Video
    Actually Jake Tapper is unstable (or he is just using you), not Donald Trump - Jake Tapper, you and the rest of you idiot drama queens.

Get it through your thick skulls - if you want to reach someone you must speak their language and Trump does it with flying colors.