News 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections [Donald Trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
Got news for everyone :)

Trump already won, he is the President. In his first year he already flushed down the toilet lots of Obama crap, helped us bid good riddance to Hillary, helped dismantle the Political Correctness hegemony that gripped society and highjacked policy, and he broke the stupid social taboo on standing up to snow flake liberals. He can retire tomorrow. And by the way I don't particularly like him!!

Oh I forgot he also exposed bullshit agenda driven biased bankrupt media. Done, they are naked. Like I said he could retire tomorrow... Say what you will about Trump and I don't like him either, but the things he accomplished above are good and were needed.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Got news for everyone :)

Trump already won, he is the President. In his first year he already flushed down the toilet lots of Obama crap, helped us bid good riddance to Hillary, helped dismantle the Political Correctness hegemony that gripped society and highjacked policy, and he broke the stupid social taboo on standing up to snow flake liberals. He can retire tomorrow. And by the way I don't particularly like him!!

Oh I forgot he also exposed bullshit agenda driven biased bankrupt media. Done, they are naked. Like I said he could retire tomorrow... Say what you will about Trump and I don't like him either, but the things he accomplished above are good and were needed.
    Oh did I forget all the conservative judges he appointed, I did didn't I? Of course then there is the first major Tax overhaul bill since for ever, and a faster growing economy and lower unemployment, and a soaring stock market. I'd love to know what CNN and it's "resistance" :) bullshit accomplished?

Last edited:

sadek2010

Got news for everyone :)

exactly , and Populism wont work anymore .

All of you guys from a shithole country giving your opinion, why do we need opinions from Lebanese people, we should get opinions from Norway.
    If it makes you feel any better, we do not need opinion from Norway either, we need better people coming in though.

BTW, did Trump explicitly mention any "shit-hole" country by name, can you list them all?