USA 2016 u.s. presidential elections [donald trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
L

LVV

I am no expert, but based on my knowledge I cannot imagine what will propel it and if nuclear power will, then how it will be safe to use even for Russians themselves.
It is a power projection , Russia has enough power to defeat any nation on this earth outside the USA
Don’t discount a message to China

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It is a power projection , Russia has enough power to defeat any nation on this earth outside the USA
    Don’t discount a message to China
    How does it answer my question - I imagine that people in China are just as curious and they are not fools either.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You are talking about the robot nuclear submarine and torpedo
    That what you meant
    No, I am talking about a missile that potentially uses radioactive fuel as propellant - first of all it will hurt those who will try to launch it.

L

LVV

No, I am talking about a missile that potentially uses radioactive fuel as propellant - first of all it will hurt those who will try to launch it.
    That is true in principle I don’t know but Perhaps They have the answers in the Russian military complex but all this cost a lot of money and even if the technology is here I doubt they can do all of this
    The US say the nuclear cruise missile crashed in all the experiments
    A lot of these are still not operational
    So a big potential and propaganda until know

L

LVV

It is why I think USA and Russia should sit together and discuss and solve all these problems
    Sanctions
    Ukraine
    Syria
    Nuclear weapons
    Arms race
    Space
    Cyber war
    Interfere in elections
    NATO
    China
    Missiles shield
    Etc ..

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    That is true in principle I don’t know but Perhaps They have the answers in the Russian military complex but all this cost a lot of money and even if the technology is here I doubt they can do all of this
    The US say the nuclear cruise missile crashed in all the experiments
    A lot of these are still not operational
    So a big potential and propaganda until know
    I am not sure, but I suspect that Putin is full of it with this claim.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It is why I think USA and Russia should sit together and discuss and solve all these problems
    Sanctions
    Ukraine
    Syria
    Nuclear weapons
    Arms race
    Space
    Cyber war
    Interfere in elections
    NATO
    China
    Missiles shield
    Etc ..
    Peace is better than war, no argument here.