News 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections [Donald Trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters

LVV

Day 1 - Tillerson blames Putin's Russia for chemical attack on ex Russian spy in the UK
Day 2 - Trump fires Tillerson

Can you know for sure if these two are related? No, only Trump and Tillerson do. But you'd be a fool (and unemployed) if you do not speculate as such.
That What I was explaining to stupid Saduka
The Crusaders are protecting each other

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    That What I was explaining to stupid Saduka
    The Crusaders are protecting each other
    LVV, this isn't a video game. There's no such thing as "Crusaders are protecting each other". If Trump was doing that, he needs to be impeached for treason. The United States of America is not in the business of protecting Russian dictators or catering to needs of Russian foreign policy.

LVV

LVV, this isn't a video game. There's no such thing as "Crusaders are protecting each other". If Trump was doing that, he needs to be impeached for treason.
    The art is to do it without giving the impression to do it .
    Treason friend or high perception enemy is China not Russia
    Simply elite and people not yet ready

SeaAb

Staff member
    Day 1 - Tillerson blames Putin's Russia for chemical attack on ex Russian spy in the UK
    Day 2 - Trump fires Tillerson

Can you know for sure if these two are related? No, only Trump and Tillerson do. But you'd be a fool (and unemployed) if you do not speculate as such.
    That might be why he was fired, i am not contesting the point. I was just pointing out how Russia is always in the crosshairs - when he was named for the job and when he was fired!

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    The art is to do it without giving the impression to do it .
    Treason friend or high perception enemy is China not Russia
    US has no permanent enemies, but it has permanent adversaries. Russia and China will always be adversaries to the US, because they have ambitions to replace US as superpower.

LVV

That might be why he was fired, i am not contesting the point. I was just pointing out how Russia is always in the crosshairs - when he was named for the job and when he was fired!
    Ah Russia always Russia
    Nobody mess with Tzar Putin from Syria to Ukraine to England to inside USA
    Look in the eyes of the old KGB leader
    Putin

LVV

US has no permanent enemies, but it has permanent adversaries. Russia and China will always be adversaries to the US, because they have ambitions to replace US as superpower.
    Agree Friend
    Better to befriend Russia
    Only an opinion
    Putin outsmart all US leaders
    Better to be his friend

LVV

LVV, this isn't a video game. There's no such thing as "Crusaders are protecting each other". If Trump was doing that, he needs to be impeached for treason. The United States of America is not in the business of protecting Russian dictators or catering to needs of Russian foreign policy.
    Friend you can’t defeat Putin
    You can hurt him in a moderate way
    Better to make a deal

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    On the surface, you have a point. But if you dig down, you will see that you do not. This is simply how events ran their course.

When Tillerson was hired, he was Exxon CEO and had worked for years in Russia and Middle East on behalf of the company. Even some Republicans had reservations about his ties to Russia.

Tillerson was fired after blaming Russia for chemical attack on ex Russian spy in UK.

It does not matter that in these two instances the speculation is contradictory. The underlying premise is that Trump is colluding with Russia and as such, is doing them favors (whether by choice or by force/blackmail). He hired Tillerson on Russian request (Putin maybe thought Tillerson was friendly with Russia due to his work in the country for years), and was fired on Russian request (after attacking Russia and accusing her of chemical attack). This premise holds true in both instances.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Agree Friend
    Better to befriend Russia
    Only an opinion
    Putin outsmart all US leaders
    Better to be his friend
    I do not agree with this approach. It is better to outsmart Putin, the Russians, and the Chinese. Unfortunately, I do not think Trump is the one to do it.

SeaAb

Staff member
    On the surface, you have a point. But if you dig down, you will see that you do not. This is simply how events ran their course.

When Tillerson was hired, he was Exxon CEO and had worked for years in Russia and Middle East on behalf of the company. Even some Republicans had reservations about his ties to Russia.

Tillerson was fired after blaming Russia for chemical attack on ex Russian spy in UK.

It does not matter that in these two instances the speculation is contradictory. The underlying premise is that Trump is colluding with Russia and as such, is doing them favors (whether by choice or by force/blackmail). He hired Tillerson on Russian request (Putin maybe thought Tillerson was friendly with Russia due to his work in the country for years), and was fired on Russian request (after attacking Russia and accusing her of chemical attack). This premise holds true in both instances.
    You sound like Alex Jones with your conspiracy theories! Don't get too carried away with all this Russian collusion nonsense. Russian request to have Rex fired? 2awiyye lol

LVV

You sound like Alex Jones with your conspiracy theories! Don't get too carried away with all this Russian collusion nonsense. Russian request to have Rex fired? 2awiyye lol
    Confusion in Liberal rank confusion in USA
    And the master of the KGB smiling in Moscow
    You really think you can defeat Putin