News 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections [Donald Trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • He is our president. Elected by the people.
    Let Europe grow the F up :)

On Trudeau, if the US president doesn't like the communique he doesn't sign it, simple. US allies need to stop taking the US for granted, simple.
    His elected position does not entitle him to behave like a child, quite the opposite. It is certainly not by behaving like a stubborn toddler that he will fix the situation, last I checked adults always win in a household. Now all he did was unify the G6 whose weakness is disunity and strength is a GDP larger than that of the US. Bravo Mr. President such a master deal maker.

His elected position does not entitle him to behave like a child, quite the opposite. It is certainly not by behaving like a stubborn toddler that he will fix the situation, last I checked adults always win in a household. Now all he did was unify the G6 whose weakness is disunity and strength is a GDP larger than that of the US. Bravo Mr. President such a master deal maker.
    The days of the US giving and receiving only lack of grattitude in return are hopefully winding down a bit.

I couldn't care less if the G6 or B6 or D6 unite or not. European countries and Canada need a reality check, the US and its people will not be taken for granted anymore.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    The days of the US giving and receiving only lack of grattitude in return are hopefully winding down a bit.

I couldn't care less if the G6 or B6 or D6 unite or not. European countries and Canada need a reality check, the US and its people will not be taken for granted anymore.
    Who the f*Ck ever took the united states for granted?

And the way to rebalance is to start a trade war with allies whose GDP exceed yours, not taking into consideration the shared and intertwined geopolitical interests. Good to know. It's not only bad enough that China is filling any void left by this administration around the world, let's make sure to burn any bridge we have with our allies and thus Great will be an understatement for the US at that point.

And the way to rebalance is to start a trade war with allies whose GDP exceed yours, not taking into consideration the shared and intertwined geopolitical interests. Good to know. It's not only bad enough that China is filling any void left by this administration around the world, let's make sure to burn any bridge we have with our allies and thus Great will be an understatement for the US at that point.
    Either Allies act fairly as allies or they can go ally with China...

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Either Allies act fairly as allies or they can go all with China...
    The united states already went with China over their allies, all it took was a couple of bribes and poof china's tariffs are on hold! Yet Canada is a national security threat and taking the united states for granted lol

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I was asked that question!? Loooooool by who? You refer to yourself in third person now lol
    Where exactly did I refer to myself in the third person? I said you were asked that question and you were :p, you answered with complete and utter bullshit but regardless you were asked that question :p it's a valid way of phrasing a sentence! Your criticism is unwarranted since I did not say Isabella asked Joseph lubnan that question lol

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    What's even funnier, is that it's more like the united states (along with Japan) is taking the entire world and our future for granted more specifically regarding plastic waste reduction yet you have people talking about an america first policy! Plastic will soon overtake fish in the oceans but sure let's not sign anything even remotely beneficial for our future survival on this planet in order to save money for businesses today!

Hur dur dur our allies don't appreciate us so we'll make unnecessary trade wars, and refuse to sign agreements to reduce our waste because America first!