• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

USA 2016 u.s. presidential elections [donald trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters

Muki

Staff member
Either Allies act fairly as allies or they can go ally with China...
That's what they should, and probably would have done had US been a dictatorship.
Luckily, Trump is temporary black stain on our history and relations with our allies with whom we share a civilization. Two years, six, tops, if you're lucky.

• Advertisement
  • LVV

That's what they should, and probably would have done had US been a dictatorship.
    Luckily, Trump is temporary black stain on our history and relations with our allies with whom we share a civilization. Two years, six, tops, if you're lucky.
    To be followed by Catholic Crusader Pence ha ha

Where exactly did I refer to myself in the third person? I said you were asked that question and you were :p, you answered with complete and utter bullshit but regardless you were asked that question :p it's a valid way of phrasing a sentence! Your criticism is unwarranted since I did not say Isabella asked Joseph lubnan that question lol
    I suppose it could've been the baby that took over for a while and typed that post :)

Fox News as a whole - no, different commentators - each has their own views.

It shows how little you know about Fair and Balanced.

Lastly, you forgot to make the case - prove to me that Trump is a dictator.
    Well he attacks the media all the time and calls it fake news even though he lies through his teeth all the time. He attacks the FBI, CIA, anyone that disagrees with him really. He's not a dictator, but he dreams of being one.

Muki

Staff member
    Well he attacks the media all the time and calls it fake news even though he lies through his teeth all the time. He attacks the FBI, CIA, anyone that disagrees with him really. He's not a dictator, but he dreams of being one.
    He's not a dictator, but he is authoritarian.

13:49
    :lol:المتحدث باسم الحكومة الإيرانية يحذر كوريا الشمالية من أن ترامب قد يلغي اتفاقه قبل أن يصل إلى واشنطن

Who the f*Ck ever took the united states for granted?
    @joseph_lubnan is right.

When WWII was over USA came out the least unscathed, the strongest.

To raise everyone else up USA offered Marshall plan and many other perks including favorable tariff schedule where (for example) US maple syrup is being taxed 270% when imported by Canada, but Canadian maple syrup is not being taxed at all when imported by USA.

There are many other cases.

At the beginning it was accepted by others as a help, but today it is being taken for granted despite the fact that other economies have been restored.

Trump is the only POTUS who has balls to address this issue and I hope he and the rest of USA will succeed.

Attacks how? Are you denying Trump his Freedom of Speech or are we talking about something really dictatorial.

zero and the like, do you even understand what "dictatorship" means or are you just mindlessly repeating after unscrupulous people simply because you like what you hear?

@joseph_lubnan is right.

When WWII was over USA came out the least unscathed, the strongest.

To raise everyone else up USA offered Marshall plan and many other perks including favorable tariff schedule where (for example) US maple syrup is being taxed 270% when imported by Canada, but Canadian maple syrup is not being taxed at all when imported by USA.

There are many other cases.

At the beginning it was accepted by others as a help, but today it is being taken for granted despite the fact that other economies have been restored.

Trump is the only POTUS who has balls to address this issue and I hope he and the rest of USA will succeed.
    See the problem with POTUS (and you) is that you don't read. In term of market openness Canada is AHEAD of the US in almost all the rankings (US and international ones). Also, the TPP that you applauded the Ignoramus in Chief for bailing on had provisions to deal with Canada's supply management of milk. Lastly, the US too has such protectionism on many things, f**k our taxes subsidize and protect sugar farmers cause you know it's a matter of national security that we have rampant obesity.