• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    another caravan coming to usa
    this is incredible, even germany have some border control
    how the left is silent and encourages them to even enter

I SAY BRING THE MILITARY

1. ...The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

2. ....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

3. I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    where are the democrats to stop that islmaic terrorist
    well as expected no where

@Muki enjoy your ally
    i bet you agree with him fully

must be your arab DNA at work

All Jewish organizations I care enough to be a part of and/or contribute to financially have condemned Farrakhan as an anti-Semite.

Surely we are not waiting for a pro-Turk pro-Armenian genocide Islamist Arab like you to tell us who we should or should not condemn.

But this is a free country. Liberty is a foundational value to me. Without it, life is meaningless. Farrakhan will continue to speak freely as permitted by the constitution. So will Alex Jones and his band of anti-Semitic so-called “far right “ or “alt-right” supporters (in reality should be called white supremacists). Rhetoric of Jones and the conspiracy theories he peddles have led to far more harm and deaths than anything Farrakhan has ever said.

And, frankly, let them spew their hatred out in the open. It is preferable. A dangerous enemy is one who pretends to be your friend and at the most opportune moment stabs you in the back.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So will Alex Jones and his band of anti-Semitic so-called “far right “ or “alt-right” supporters (in reality should be called white supremacists). Rhetoric of Jones and the conspiracy theories he peddles have led to far more harm
    alex was banned by FB,twitter
    while farakka is hailed by them

alex was attacked by you and others commies

while farakkahn is feated by the left and the democrats

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    r a pro-Turk pro-Armenian genocide Islamist Arab
    seems that Arab DNA in you is kicking and alive

since jarabs are good in denying the truth and changing the subject and blaming the victims

now you are blaming me for being a victim ( since mulsims killed my ancestors and my family too recently)

hey hussein was attending a radical racist church where the pastor preached about killing Americas ans supported 9/11 and you people still supported him

why i am not surprised

you guys support linda sarsour

bew, the jews and turkey are bets of allies..hey ask bibi ya habibi

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    alex was banned by FB,twitter
    while farakka is hailed by them

alex was attacked by you and others commies

while farakkahn is feated by the left and the democrats
    Facebook and Twitter are private enterprise.

Perhaps this comic will make you understand:
    free_speech.png

Needless to say, I am neither Facebook nor Twitter (far prettier than Zuckerfuck, though). Got beef? Take it up with them.

Farrakhan was “feated” by his likes only. Just because you treat “the left” as one monolithic group whom you associate extremist viewpoints with does not make it so. What you call “the left” in the United States are more like center-right to center-left (mostly left on social issues). That is what policy initiatives introduced by Democrats in House and Senate show. You simply are driving a false narrative that you have been indoctrinated with by right wing tabloids. You created a fictional monster, “the left”, because it is easier to attack when all you have for policy are massive deficits, massive cuts to middle class workers, and massive unnecessary defense spending (while cutting VA benefits), while touting economic achievements of Obama administration as your own.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    seems that Arab DNA in you is kicking and alive

since jarabs are good in denying the truth and changing the subject and blaming the victims

now you are blaming me for being a victim ( since mulsims killed my ancestors and my family too recently)

hey hussein was attending a radical racist church where the pastor preached about killing Americas ans supported 9/11 and you people still supported him

why i am not surprised

you guys support linda sarsour

bew, the jews and turkey are bets of allies..hey ask bibi ya habibi
    Pro Turk pro Armenian genocide
    Islamist arab

Why are you still speaking, hummus?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Facebook and Twitter are private enterprise.

Perhaps this comic will make you understand:
    free_speech.png

Needless to say, I am neither Facebook nor Twitter (far prettier than Zuckerfuck, though). Got beef? Take it up with them.

Farrakhan was “feated” by his likes only. Just because you treat “the left” as one monolithic group whom you associate extremist viewpoints with does not make it so. What you call “the left” in the United States are more like center-right to center-left (mostly left on social issues). That is what policy initiatives introduced by Democrats in House and Senate show. You simply are driving a false narrative that you have been indoctrinated with by right wing tabloids. You created a fictional monster, “the left”, because it is easier to attack when all you have for policy are massive deficits, massive cuts to middle class workers, and massive unnecessary defense spending (while cutting VA benefits), while touting economic achievements of Obama administration as your own.

you are a leftist pro islmaist commie
    handleed by the likes of fB , Teitter owners

its funny how commies now are for free entereprise loooooooooooool

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    a rapper cant say **** you
    but a supposedly educated CNN correspondent can

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta late Thursday night sent a vulgar direct message on Twitter to a former staffer in President Donald Trump’s administration.

“**** you,” Acosta wrote to Justin Caporale, the former director of operations for first lady Melania Trump.

Caporale shared the message on Twitter and later allowed The Daily Caller News Foundation to log into his account and view the message. The vulgar message appeared to be the first time either Acosta or Caporale had messaged each other on Twitter.

CNN’s Jim Acosta Sends Vulgar Twitter DM To Former Trump Staffer