USA 2016 u.s. presidential elections [donald trump wins]

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
"3 percent growth isn’t a fairytale, after all"

"For two straight years, growth has matched or exceeded the Trump Administration’s own forecast. That result will come as a surprise to some of the President’s critics. “Apparently, the budget forecasts that U.S. economic growth will rise to 3.0 percent because of the administration’s policies,” one prominent liberal economist wrote in 2017. "

1600 Daily

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    ????????you have more fun
    I want to point out likely voters are even more supportive of Trump
    Yes, while Trump is compared to abstract Democratic contender Democrats still look good, but after their Primaries it will be totally different situation.

NiceV

NiceV

Yes, while Trump is compared to abstract Democratic contender Democrats still look good, but after their Primaries it will be totally different situation.
    True plus a third candidate plus electoral college
    I believe with 45 percent plus Ohio and Florida we are in a Good position
    Anyway all the polls in 2016 were saying Hillary
    Fake polls

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "President Trump Releases New Conservative Budget
    President Trump released a new budget for the year, which seeks funding for the wall and adds work requirements for welfare recipients. Fox News reports:
    President Trump kicked off a new battle with Congress on Monday by releasing his fiscal 2020 budget plan seeking billions more in funding for a border wall and controversial work requirements for Americans collecting a variety of welfare benefits.
    Both proposals are sure to face resistance from Democrats, especially coming off a partial shutdown triggered by a border wall dispute that only ended when Trump declared a national emergency over immigration — a step being litigated in the courts and challenged in Congress. The requests are part of the president’s $4.7 trillion budget plan.

Escalating Trump’s pursuit of wall funding, the White House in the new budget requested an additional $8.6 billion to build the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border—seeking $5 billion from Congress, plus $3.6 billion from the military construction budget, for fiscal 2020.
    Meanwhile, the budget aims to implement new welfare requirements — namely, that Americans 18-65 years old work at least 20 hours a week in a job, a job training program or a community service program to secure a range of benefits and aid.
    This budget is a step in the right direction, and is sure to start tough debates on the Hill."

President Trump Releases New Conservative Budget - 1600 Daily

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    @Muki,

How do you like them apples: Pelosi: 'Not worth it' to impeach Trump

At least Pelosi gets it now - there is no popular support for impeaching Trump.
    She does not admit it, but she also is aware of the fact that there are no grounds for impeaching Trump to begin with.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "The blue-collar Trump boom

The economy has been red hot since President Donald J. Trump took office. That’s great news on its own. But even better is that not all booms are created equal—and the blue-collar Trump Economy is paying off for exactly the working Americans who need it most.

Last year, Council of Economic Advisers Chairman Kevin Hassett reported that blue-collar jobs grew at their fastest pace since 1984. And now, “after years of job losses, U.S. manufacturing employment has risen for 18 straight months among those holding production or nonsupervisory jobs, the longest stretch of gains since the mid-1990s,” The Wall Street Journal wrote this month.

More good news today: “Real wages for American families are soaring,” the White House Council of Economic Advisers reported this morning. Hourly earnings rose by 1.9 percent in the past 12 months—far exceeding even last year’s pace.

Complementing those rising wages is a significant drop in prices. American families are paying less at the pump as gasoline prices fell 9.1 percent during the past year. And in keeping with a major promise from President Trump, last month saw the biggest year-over-year decline in prescription drug costs since 1972.

February’s jobs report, released Friday, revealed that the unemployment rate fell to 3.8 percent last month, remaining near a 50-year low.

Behind these numbers is a renewal of hope among working-class families and blue-collar communities across the heartland. Nearly 70 percent of Americans told Gallup they expect their personal financial situation to be even better next year. Their employers are optimistic, too. On average, a stunning 91.8 percent of manufacturers feel positive about their companies’ future growth under President Trump, compared with an average of 68.6 percent during the last two years of the Obama Administration."

Americans credit President Trump as the economy continues to soar

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Muki,

How do you like them apples: Pelosi: 'Not worth it' to impeach Trump

At least Pelosi gets it now - there is no popular support for impeaching Trump.
    She does not admit it, but she also is aware of the fact that there are no grounds for impeaching Trump to begin with.
    What she said:

“This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

has been my view since long before she said it.

Why waste time impeaching when GOP controls Senate? If Dems controlled Senate, guy would've been impeached and convicted long time ago. All Democrats need to do is make him testify under oath. The man is INCAPABLE of telling the truth, even about the most trivial matters. Just lately he tried to claim, to Republican donors no less, that he said "Tim Cook Apple" but noone heard him say "Cook" :lol:. Of course, he retracted later and said he meant Tim/Apple "to save time" :lol:. What a moron.

I like what she said "he's just not worth it" -- That shows great confidence that Dems will unseat him (and send him to garbage bin of history) in 2020.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What she said:

“This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

has been my view since long before she said it.

Why waste time impeaching when GOP controls Senate? If Dems controlled Senate, guy would've been impeached and convicted long time ago. All Democrats need to do is make him testify under oath. The man is INCAPABLE of telling the truth, even about the most trivial matters. Just lately he tried to claim, to Republican donors no less, that he said "Tim Cook Apple" but noone heard him say "Cook" :lol:. Of course, he retracted later and said he meant Tim/Apple "to save time" :lol:. What a moron.

I like what she said "he's just not worth it" -- That shows great confidence that Dems will unseat him (and send him to garbage bin of history) in 2020.
    "I like what she said "he's just not worth it""

Yes, I knew your would.
    However, it is also a lie - Pelosi and her cronies spent last two years trying to find enough dirt to impeach Trump and when dirt is not found it is suddenly "not worth it".
    As usual Pelosi is just full of it.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "I like what she said "he's just not worth it""

Yes, I knew your would.
    However, it is also a lie - Pelosi and her cronies spent last two years trying to find enough dirt to impeach Trump and when dirt is not found it is suddenly "not worth it".
    As usual Pelosi is just full of it.
    There's more than enough to impeach 1,000 Trump -- with all the conflicts of interest, obstruction of justice, and contacts between Trump campaign/organization and Russia.
    Doesn't mean it's smart political play at the moment.

That could change. Investigations are far from over.

But, knowing the fragility of Trump's ego, I'm waiting for... "I am soooooooo worth it. Impeach me. Lock me up! Lock me up!" :lol: