• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

2018 USA: Mid Term election

• Advertisement
  • HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    its safe to say

cruz seat is safe

Molly Prince | Politics Reporter
    President Donald Trump’s rally in Texas for Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is moving to a larger venue after the demand for tickets for Monday’s event exceeded expectations, according to the president’s 2020 campaign manager.
    “Response for tickets to #MAGA rally in Houston [Monday, Oct. 22] has been HUGE and unprecedented! This will be an epic rally, so we’re moving to Toyota Center,” tweeted Brad Parscale. “Want to make sure everyone coming knows the venue change!”
    https://twitter.com/parscale
    https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1052992507225747457

Response for tickets to #MAGA rally #Houston Mon 10/22 has been HUGE and unprecedented! This will be an epic rally, so we’re moving to @ToyotaCenter. Want to make sure everyone coming knows the venue changed!
    7:39 PM - Oct 18, 2018

Trump announced in August that he would hold a campaign rally in Texas for Cruz. He finalized the date on Monday for Oct. 22 at NRG Arena. However, the venue was changed Thursday to the Toyota Center in Houston — with a stadium capacity of over 18,000, the Toyota Center is almost twice as large as NRG Arena. (RELATED: Trump To Rally For Ted Cruz In The ‘Biggest Stadium In Texas’)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    great news all

yesterday after weeks and months of back and forth discussions with my cousin who lives in Cali
    he finally got fed up and saw the light and got red pilled

he will be voting for trump
    what tipped him was the caravan of potential gangs entering usa

he will be voting for the PATRIOTS and anti commies

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Molly Prince | Politics Reporter

Republican Gov. Rick Scott is leading his Democratic opponent, Sen. Bill Nelson, for the first time in the Florida U.S. Senate race, according to a poll released Tuesday.
    The statewide St. Pete poll shows 49 percent of registered voters preferring Scott, two points ahead of Nelson, his incumbent challenger. Further, among constituents who already cast votes, preference for Scott hit 50 percent.
    Scott, the current governor of Florida, has received praise for his response to Hurricane Michael, which likely helped to bolster his poll numbers. While 61 percent view his response favorably, only 21 percent disapprove.
    Comparatively, 44 percent approved of Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum’s hurricane response, with 30 percent disapproving. Gillum, who is running on the Democratic ticket for governor in Florida, leads Republican Rep. Ron DeSantis by one point in the latest poll. However, of those who already voted, DeSantis leads by four points.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Republicans will gain in the House and the Senate
    there may be some truth to that. the democrats seem to be working on smokes and mirrors without a real message, they are disconnected from mainstream america. still, one should not underestimate the power of the media. just going over a couple of discussions on this forum, it would appear as if the role of informed decisions, awareness and vision is no longer a primary one..

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    "Abigail Spanberger is my name" - we know that
    "Nancy Peloci" is your nature - we know that too

What is so brilliant in her answer or could it be "brilliant" by low liberal standards?
    that was my first impression when i heard that bit, her answer is nothing but very normal, there is nothing so brilliant about it. but in comparison to some other democrat candidates, maybe she is brilliant. actually they are running a freak show, the freakier the better, so i guess in comparison, normal does indeed come across as outstanding.

Christine hallquist is the first transgender woman running for the governor of vermont.

Muki

Staff member
    that was my first impression when i heard that bit, her answer is nothing but very normal, there is nothing so brilliant about it. but in comparison to some other democrat candidates, maybe she is brilliant. actually they are running a freak show, the freakier the better, so i guess in comparison, normal does indeed come across as outstanding.

Christine hallquist is the first transgender woman running for the governor of vermont.
    Just because you choose to dehumanize others because of the way they are doesn't mean they are any less human or any less qualified. The one who is deficient is you. Morals in the gutter.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Just because you choose to dehumanize others because of the way they are doesn't mean they are any less human or any less qualified. The one who is deficient is you. Morals in the gutter.
    ayya dehumanize ayya ballout. no one is dehumanizing anyone. stop using these methods to terrorize people. i look down on these empty techniques.

people who have such deep psychological issues are not fit to govern.

you guys still do not get it why you keep hitting one wall after the next. people are sick of your mobs and your identity politics and your tactics and your methods and your ways. disgusting perversions, to say the least.

leish ba22eito aslan any values in the human being to use terms such as dehumanize?

sadek2010

Youth Voter Registration up in Pennsylvania by 16 points.

Youth Voter Registration up in Florida by 8 points.

Youth Voter Registration up in nation by 2.1 points.