2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [10,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is what herd immunity means, the term doesn't exist outside of a vaccine
Not at all. Using vaccine can simulate the effect of herd immunity.
Herd immunity is when enough people have become immune as to not permit an outbreak spread.And you can become immune through vaccine, or through contracting the virus and developing immunity against it. Meaning natural vaccination, in the absence of a clinical vaccine.

UK strategy is based on people not gettint reinfected if they get the virus once, but there were cases where people got tested positive again_ now what we are not sure of was it a problem of testing or did he get it again_ so we do not even know that getting it is getting immunized, that is why the strategy can be risky. Add to it, is that how do you control who gets it, if you let people get it, it can be the vulnerable...
Sure, and most probably, many people need to contract the virus probably twice before being totally immune. Just like with vaccines, you need to make a second, sometimes a third vaccination, (rappel) to achieve immunity.

The idea is that in the absence of a vaccine, and since most people recover from it, then if we isolate vulnerable ones and let the biggest number of those who recover from it, get it, then within a small period, most of the population would be immune, and then next year, chances of an outbreak and of passing it to the most vulnerable ones would become extremely small.

Sure it's a bold decision, but far from being a bad one, by all means.

• Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    مراسلة
    mtv:
    طلب سيّارة إسعاف لنقل مراسلة تلفزيون "الجديد" راشيل الحسيني من نقطة المصنع الحدوديّة بعد سقوطها أرضاً نتيجة ارتفاع حرارتها

أعلنت قناة "الجديد" في بيان أن " المراسلة في القناة الزميلة راشيل الحسيني تعرضت الى وعكة صحية أثناء ظهورها المباشر في نشرة الأخبار من منطقة المصنع حيث سقطت أرضاً بعد شعورها بدورا وانخفاض في ضغط الدم".

وأشارت الى أن " الحسيني نقلت على الفور الى المركز الصحي التابع لوزارة الصحة عند الحدود لإجراء الفحوصات اللازمة وأفاد الطبيب المعالج بأن الزميلة الحسيني ليس لديها أي عارض من عوارض كورونا حيث أن حرارتها طبيعية وعاد ضغطها معتدلاً غير أنها عانت من ارهاق شديد ورهاب تسبب لها بدوران وحالة اغماء"

NewLeb

NewLeb

Stop your bullshit whataboutism, it won't work. It is a fact, a documented fact that your IDIOT IN CHIEF mishandled the entire response to COVID-19.
    In generations to come people will use this to teach how leaders should not behave in an outbreak. To date, he is doing a PISS-POOR job. A monkey in his place would have at least not caused damage.

One can only hope not for his sake but ours that a breakthrough happens before we pay too dearly for his mistakes. Let him take the credit for all I care, at least he can go back to clowning without having people die as a consequence.
    Still doing better than Iran or Italy.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nshallah Bass Ykoun Wadi7 enno I'm not assuming anything, nor am I alleging anything, because I am seeing you too quick into rushing to imagine situations and "logical facts" to disprove what was not claimed, which makes your scenarios even more of a fantasy than the best conspiracy theory out there.:lol:
    I see ennak Ballashet Tghalbet bel scenarios. What was my scenarios? list them and make me blush. :lol: Because I only responded to your imaginary "not so logical" scenario about the US doing it all, from the contaminating to the containing .This can work in a court with snake oil dummy judges, not with me :lol:

Khallik Ma3e W Het Ta Nerja3 Netsawwar Sawa such scenario: A possible mini outbreak among US military personnel that happened while they were IN China itself. Identified, contained, covered up. Halla2 How and why, Men Shoufa Gheir Marra. Maybe they had hazardous material with them, W maybe the Chinese infected them to take it back home with them...A possibility too :lol:
    Yalla, Ma3ak.
    Your imagined scenario: A possible mini outbreak among US military personnel that happened while they were IN China itself: see, here comes your Ma btezbat self-contradictory trap :lol:.
    If an outbreak was to happen among those US military staff IN CHINA, and by outbreak you must mean they showed the symptoms of the disease, else they couldn't spread the virus if still asymptomatic and as is proved by the overwhelming majority of observations, el me7teleen the Chinese would be the first to know about it, document it and spread it out to the whole world by now, saying look here, it was those Americans who had it first.

Case lost my dear mou7ame China.:lol:

NewLeb

NewLeb

It’s crazy; no matter what bad things happen in the world today, the loser left will always try to blame America for it. They’re always going on about how [insert repressive regime here] is so great and all, that when something like corona happens, they’re eager to point the finger at the US and Trump.

Trump is telling folks to relax and not panick, while these hate-filled people want to see him die. They’re very evil individuals, who hide behind political buzzwords like “humanitarian” and “social justice.”

This is what happens when college students have to sit through 4 years of America-bashing by left-wing college professors. These poor people don’t even know what they hate Trump so much, which is really SAD.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member

أعلنت قناة "الجديد" في بيان أن " المراسلة في القناة الزميلة راشيل الحسيني تعرضت الى وعكة صحية أثناء ظهورها المباشر في نشرة الأخبار من منطقة المصنع حيث سقطت أرضاً بعد شعورها بدورا وانخفاض في ضغط الدم".

وأشارت الى أن " الحسيني نقلت على الفور الى المركز الصحي التابع لوزارة الصحة عند الحدود لإجراء الفحوصات اللازمة وأفاد الطبيب المعالج بأن الزميلة الحسيني ليس لديها أي عارض من عوارض كورونا حيث أن حرارتها طبيعية وعاد ضغطها معتدلاً غير أنها عانت من ارهاق شديد ورهاب تسبب لها بدوران وحالة اغماء"
    The motherfuckers. Do they have no shame at all?

Edit: Well, this is amusing. "Motherfuckers" is not filtered out by the system.
    Haha. Motherfuckers.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Reports that the Australian journalist who interviewed Tom Hanks' wife earlier, now tests positive for coronavirus.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Surfaces? Sneezes? Sex? How the Coronavirus Can and Cannot Spread

What you need to know about how the virus is transmitted.

More...

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I see ennak Ballashet Tghalbet bel scenarios. What was my scenarios? list them and make me blush. :lol: Because I only responded to your imaginary "not so logical" scenario about the US doing it all, from the contaminating to the containing .This can work in a court with snake oil dummy judges, not with me :lol:
    Ana Bfarjik Rou2 :bored:

Yalla, Ma3ak.
    Your imagined scenario: A possible mini outbreak among US military personnel that happened while they were IN China itself: see, here comes your Ma btezbat self-contradictory trap :lol:.
    If an outbreak was to happen among those US military staff IN CHINA, and by outbreak you must mean they showed the symptoms of the disease, else they couldn't spread the virus if still asymptomatic and as is proved by the overwhelming majority of observations, el me7teleen the Chinese would be the first to know about it, document it and spread it out to the whole world by now, saying look here, it was those Americans who had it first.

Case lost my dear mou7ame China.:lol:
    "el me7teleen the Chinese would be the first to know about" : See? Hole Henneh Your assumptions and scenarios. Just to dismiss the idea of a possible cover-up, you assumed that there is no way on Earth the Chinese couldn't have known about it. Lek Keef Tol3it Ma3ak Hayde my dear Watson? Why should anyone other than the physician in the allocated military base, know anything about a group of soldiers showing symptoms of something as sensitive (that someone might know a thing or two about 🤫). A sick soldier is normally confined and treated, not sent to participate in any activity. And the military has usually a chronic habit of hiding anything about anything, be it the breakfast menu du jour. Now you want the US Army to disclose such details about its soldiers medical dossiers, to the Chinese?

Tsu2, Mesh Kteer Rekbe.

Ta Nkammil W Bala Faradiyyet Gharibeh, because it might become a nice story (50/50 Baynetna on royalties, fair is fair)...

So... Identified-Contained-covered up. I think we might have a possible cue here...Now help me out with the next line :lol:

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

18:28

البرتغال تؤكد أول وفاة بفيروس كورونا

• 18:20

حاكم ولاية نيو جيرسي الأميركية يعلن حظر التجول بالولاية بسبب فيروس كورونا

• 18:11

الصحة العالمية: وباء كورونا أسوأ أزمة صحية تواجه العالم

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can we start producing our own medical equipment? Do we have the materials?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Coronavirus CONSPIRACY - Did COVID-19 Come from America? (by Nathan Rich)

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Boris Johnson:

"Now is the time for everyone to stop non-essential contact with others and to stop all unnecessary travel," the prime minister says.

Here are some key points:

• Anyone who lives with someone who has a cough or a temperature should stay at home for 14 days
    • People should start working from home where they possibly can
    • Avoid pubs, clubs, theatres and other such social venues
    • Only use the NHS when we really need to
    • From tomorrow government will no longer be "supporting" mass gatherings using emergency workers

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

19:12
    العربية: عدد الوفيات في إيطاليا جراء فيروس كورونا وصل إلى 2158 حالة
    19:10
    العربية:ألمانيا تغلق جميع المرافق الخدمية باستثناء المتاجر والصيدليات
    19:08
    الحرة: إجراء أول لقاح تجريبي ضد فيروس كورونا المستجد في الولايات المتحدة
    19:04
    الصحة البريطانية: عملية الوقاية من كورونا ستستمر لمدة 12 أسبوعاً