2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [10,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have a feeling this will be the virus that eradicates humanity.
17 deaths so far, and it's only been a few days since the virus was reported.

These might as well be our last days on the forum. Let's all be nice to each other.

@Lebmonage @agnostic @Danny Z I love you guys.
Hassouna is a wonderful human being.
I always thought the ones with the big mouths are the ones bisoukou rekeboun and go to meltdown quickly.. Hadi halek shway. We haven't got any tourism with China..

• Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    I have a feeling this will be the virus that eradicates humanity.
    17 deaths so far, and it's only been a few days since the virus was reported.

These might as well be our last days on the forum. Let's all be nice to each other.

@Lebmonage @agnostic @Danny Z I love you guys.
    Hassouna is a wonderful human being.
    If it eradicates half of them, we can maybe save the climate emergency problem. I am not sure where you want to be but I want to be in the half who remain though. I started watching the walking dead again so that I can sharpen my skills post apocalypse.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Chinese market at centre of coronavirus outbreak sells wolves, rats and bats to eat
    A woman has been filmed devouring a bat while at a market at the centre of the deadly coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan. WARNING: Graphic

New York PostJANUARY 24, 20208:45AM

1579823605089.png

A viral video has emerged of a Chinese woman gobbling a bat, which “play a critical role” in transmitting the deadly coronavirus.

It’s enough to make your stomach turn.
    A viral video has emerged online of a Chinese woman gobbling a bat, which “play a critical role” in transmitting the deadly coronavirus, with a second video also featuring an alleged bowl of bat soup.
    The first gag-inducing clip features an unidentified woman at an undisclosed restaurant in the Wuhan province clutching what appears to be a fruit bat with chopsticks while nibbling its wing like chicken.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    France confirms first 2 coronavirus cases as China builds new hospital to deal with outbreak (CBC)

Second coronavirus patient confirmed in US (BBC)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Chinese market at centre of coronavirus outbreak sells wolves, rats and bats to eat
    A woman has been filmed devouring a bat while at a market at the centre of the deadly coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan. WARNING: Graphic

View attachment 17281

A viral video has emerged of a Chinese woman gobbling a bat, which “play a critical role” in transmitting the deadly coronavirus.

A viral video has emerged online of a Chinese woman gobbling a bat, which “play a critical role” in transmitting the deadly coronavirus, with a second video also featuring an alleged bowl of bat soup.
    The first gag-inducing clip features an unidentified woman at an undisclosed restaurant in the Wuhan province clutching what appears to be a fruit bat with chopsticks while nibbling its wing like chicken.
    FFS
    You see them walking around wearing masks worrying about their health ?
    Yet they eat this crap 🤮

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    FFS
    You see them walking around wearing masks worrying about their health ?
    Yet they eat this crap 🤮
    Let's not be judgemental. Lebanese people eat "fwerigh" and snails.

According to researchers, snakes, not bats, are the likely source of Coronavirus.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

View attachment 17281

at least that bat seems to be cooked. These here are raw and alive :

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

Hooooww???? I think this is fake! Chewing a live rat has to take more time than a couple of seconds lol!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Rats are eaten regularly in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, parts of the Philippines and Indonesia, Thailand, Ghana, China and Vietnam, says Grant Singleton, from the International Rice Research Institute in the Philippines.

Rat meat is a bit like pork, but very tender, like slowly cooked pork shoulder - Stefan Gates

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Bats and rats? Lek wen ba3dkon. :cigar:

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Looks cuter and more edible than shrimp if you ask me.
    Yet for some strange reason the "cockroaches of the sea" don't trigger the same reaction in us.
    It's all about conditioning.

View attachment 17339
    It's the fact they're being eaten raw and alive. I wouldn't eat a raw, live shrimp, either.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    considering we were hit hard with SARS some 17 years ago here in Toronto, i went yesterday to buy a few surgical masks as a precaution... all stores already ran out! i checked with a friend of mine in Vancouver, same.. all stores ran out (even auto shops). Finally found one on amazon that i was able to order.

Call me paranoid, but after SARS, not taking any chances!