2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [10,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

• Advertisement
  • Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Believe it or not, fi kteer nes akalo 2a2i after they knew that may is infected, from samir geagea w nzoul. They started the shameteh from day one, and specially may, so she have to except all the shameteh in return. They turned it pure politics they have to hear something in return.

On a side note, Up to 60 or 70% of the world population will get infected, but not necessary all will die, anyone can get infected be it from el hajji zainab or marie claire or may chidiac or abou chafiq el dikanjeh! Revise your posts from day one and you will see how low you were blaming a certain sect for all of this!
    if 60 or 70% of the world population will get infected then it means around 4.67 billion people which means 161.7 million deaths.

god help us if that happens.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    if 60 or 70% of the world population will get infected then it means around 4.67 billion people which means 161.7 million deaths.

god help us if that happens.
    The number of deaths depends on how you manage the curve by testing and isolating and social distancing, plus how many people are at risk in your society, like old or inactive, bad health, bad eating habits etc.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    No, I said it was because people "assumed" it was most hard-hit. Anyway kil shi ma2boul mennak @Jo Willing to pretend I'm wrong for you.
    people didnt assume anything, press censorship in times of war meant that only spain was openly reporting it and thus most info was coming from spain, but nobody “assumed” it originated in spain

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    خوفي ان يتكرر هذا المشهد اكثر واكثر... ان الجوع كافر
    It hurts thinking about the less fortunate ones in Lebanon.
    In our situation, 2albik 3ala el population so they don't die in droves because of that cursed corona, w 2albik 3alayoun so they don't die of hunger because there's no income nor a social security net to assist them during this state of emergency.

The tough question is: for how long can a collapsing economy like ours sustain a longer lockdown before the law of the jungle takes over where survival instinct kicks in.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    All religious institutions have closed their doors during this outbreak waiting for scientists to find a cure and when they do they'll thank god for saving humanity. #7asheesh :cigar:
    And they will have a good argument for that: euh, and who do you think created the scientists? :cigar:

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What an idiot. Is this how a president behaves?

Clowning narcissist.
    That woman is a true super star health care authority, forgot her name. She's the Rambo they always call against many diseases. She was the arch crusader against HIV at the time and the SARS, MERS and the Swine-Flu epidemics later. Very competent and appreciated by all administrations.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

The number of deaths depends on how you manage the curve by testing and isolating and social distancing, plus how many people are at risk in your society, like old or inactive, bad health, bad eating habits etc.
    Yes, but let us assume that the death rate of infected individuals is 3.5%

then you can predict that the death rate would be in the millions if things go unchecked and you have an exponential growth of cases or 60-70% world infections. only way to lower the death rate is to flatten the curve so hospitals have enough beds to treat everyone but still it will not be enough to save everyone and most probably the death rate from a new unknown virus might not go down by much.

ofcourse I agree that bad habits has a large role to play , but there are some reports of really healthy individuals who do not smoke or drink and exercise regularly ending up in the ICU after contracting the virus. The first patient in Italy for example was a very healthy 38 year old individual and was kept in ICU for 2 weeks.

Better to lockdown and stop the outbreak before it is too late because this can be worse than the spanish flu.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    So by April 8, how long would the city have been on lockdown? 5? 6, months?

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    It hurts thinking about the less fortunate ones in Lebanon.
    In our situation, 2albik 3ala el population so they don't die in droves because of that cursed corona, w 2albik 3alayoun so they don't die of hunger because there's no income nor a social security net to assist them during this state of emergency.

The tough question is: for how long can a collapsing economy like ours sustain a longer lockdown before the law of the jungle takes over where survival instinct kicks in.
    I totally agree... and this is what I have stated in one of my previous posts... the lockdown cannot last for more than 2 or 3 weeks or else Lebanon will drop towards a jungle situation... The gov should think abt those who are paid per hour.. those who have families and that are not paid if they don't work (taxi drivers... hair dressers... teachers paid per hour...musicians in restaurants.. waiters... and the list can go on and on)

The lockdown situation should be reconsidered and I suggest that they lock down old people and people with poor health situation only..

I am not sure a country like lebanon with a gov going through a very bad economical situation can handle this lockdown more than few weeks

god help us all