2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [10,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes lets replace clinical studies with control groups by some numbers of IHU méd. Can you tell me how the 3529 people were picked? their ages? underlying conditions?
Did Korea treat with HDX? they have low mortality aswell. Again i am not a doctor and if my trusted doctor tells me to take it i would if not i would not.
Sure....Feel free to study them and then refute them at will...just because....

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    The only way the French accept you when you land here is by having your farts smell like vintage wine...it is an official requirement to acquire the nationality.

You are right but nowadays everyone is a doctor/researcher meanwhile people are dying from disinformation and conspiracies where americans switched party membership cards with wearing a mask vs not as a political statement and ended up where the US is today.

Araf!
    150K deaths, 30% decrease in GDP and still our idiot in chief is dabbling with witchcraft.
    IT IS VERY SIMPLE: there are models abroad that have proven their success in more than one country, f***ing copy them!!! Instead it's still a no mask fest, HDX and demon sperm!!!
    It really baffles me how low the US has been dragged!!!

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think what the experiments are missing with it comes to HQZ + AZ is when applied as early as possible not at a late stage. I would prefer doctors and the WHO to repeat or copy Roault's treatment in their experiments and gather the data, rather than focusing on their own set of rules.
    From the link above, the final study was clear that:

"... early diagnosis, early isolation and early treatment of COVID-19 patients, with at least 3 days of HCQ-AZ lead to a significantly better clinical outcome and a faster viral load reduction than other treatments."

This treatment was also applied in the Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) in Southeast Michigan, with same clear and conclusive results:

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Sure....Feel free to study them and then refute them at will...just because....

The patients’ mean age was 45 (sd 17) years: Average age for deaths in france is 80.

1596126144939.png

Please believe in whatever you want to believe and take whatever you want to take if it makes you feel safe.
    But if you are not a doctor please do not advise others and peddle conspiracy theories let people deal with it with a trained physician. Only medical doctors can prescribe meds!

Attachments

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The patients’ mean age was 45 (sd 17) years: Average age for deaths in france is 80.

Please believe in whatever you want to believe and take whatever you want to take if it makes you feel safe.
    But if you are not a doctor please do not advise others and peddle conspiracy theories let people deal with it with a trained physician. Only medical doctors can prescribe meds!
    Yes of course. I believe in whatever I want, and your "precious analysis" is the last thing I would rely on.
    And how about you do what you preach, and stop advising others against a treatment that actual doctors are prescribing.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Yes of course. I believe in whatever I want, and your "precious analysis" is the last thing I would rely on.
    And how about you do what you preach, and stop advising others against a treatment that actual doctors are prescribing.
    Reread my post in case you missed it!

I am not a doctor and i do not think you are either...this is not a matter of opinion trust your physician if they advise it take it if they do not do not! do not self medicate as undiagnosed heart issues can become a big problem with it.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Reread my post in case you missed it!
    I trust my physicians and you're not one of them.
    Now read yourself back again and do what you preach : If you're not a doctor in medicine, then stop advising people against a medication that actual doctors are prescribing.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Tamem...Just stand up to your claims and advises next time, and don't lecture or preach what you fail to apply on your own self.
    I stick to my initial post fully and if you are not able to read a post until the end and if you are not able to notice the "seems" and "yet" that is on you not on me.
    I just expected a better debate from you but you have made up your mind and categorized the post and refuse to admit that you misunderstood.

That said it is not worth continuing to argue as none has even a chance of convincing the other: My point trust your medical professional yours is search for physicians that would prescribe you what you already believe in. I put my trust (maybe misplaced) for now in the french and european 'conseil scientifique' and if you think what they are saying is a conspiracy then good for you ...you are more illuminated than i am.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I stick to my initial post fully and if you are not able to read a post until the end and if you are not able to notice the "seems" and "yet" that is on you not on me.
    I just expected a better debate from you but you have made up your mind and categorized the post and refuse to admit that you misunderstood.

That said it is not worth continuing to argue as none has even a chance of convincing the other: My point trust your medical professional yours is search for physicians that would prescribe you what you already believe in. I put my trust (maybe misplaced) for now in the french and european 'conseil scientifique' and if you think what they are saying is a conspiracy then good for you ...you are more illuminated than i am.
    I can't believe you're trying to backtrack and rewrite what you already posted, but with a different meaning.

When you confidently affirmed : "This is not proven" it goes without saying that there is no space here, to come back later and claim that you were just in the course of saying stuff without decisiveness or certainty. There is no "seems" or "yet" here. Consequently, this is a claim rightfully pointed at as a bold claim, and it was addressed respectfully and with references. So no, I understood well what you wrote, but the truth is that you didn't take the rebuttal well. So you went sideways.

Which made you jump to the next part, which is to try and evade the point by targeting the poster, claiming and preaching the following: " if you are not a doctor please do not advise others and peddle conspiracy theories let people deal with it with a trained physician. Only medical doctors can prescribe meds!"

First, I was debating a factual point, not giving any medical advice, nor prescribing meds!. Second, if saying that there are doctors advancing clear numbers of real patients proving that a certain treatment works, is now called "a conspiracy theory", then obviously, you're not here to debate. Third, YOU are the one here, clearly in the course of discrediting a treatment prescribed by real doctors and advising against it, yet you had the nerves to lecture others, who are simply debating a factual point, (not a medical one), not to give medical advice if they are not doctors?

And after all that, you still found the courage to tell me "I just expected a better debate from you"?
    Lik just read yourself back and see how you went all bazooka on me just because I was in the course of refuting your original bold claim. :bored: I am the one who should tell you that I expected a better debate...Khedna B7elmak Shway :lol:

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

وزارة الصحة: 129 اصابة كورونا جديدة رفعت عدد الحالات المثبتة الى 4331
    2020-07-30
    وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 129 إصابة كورونا جديدة رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 4331.
    وجاء في التقرير:
    1596129381102.jpeg
    الروشة (1)، الحمرا (3)، المصيطبة، الصنايع، برج أبي حيدر، المزرعة، البسطة الفوقا (1)، طريق الجديدة (4)، الأشرفية (1)، قيد التحقق (2): بيروت.

عاريا (1)، عين الرمانة (1)، الشياح (3)، فرن الشباك، الغبيري، الحدث (1)، حارة حريك (3)، الحازمية (2)، الليلكي (1): بعبدا.

برج حمود، الدكوانة (2)، قرنة شهوان، سن الفيل، الزلقا (1): المتن.

بشامون، الكحالة، قيد التحقق (1): عاليه.

فيطرون (2)، زوق مكايل، زوق مصبح (1): كسروان.

عمشيت، أدونيس، حصارات، جبيل (1): جبيل.

المينا (1): طرابلس.

علما (1): زغرتا.

عرقة (1)، فنيدق (2)، منيارة (1)، وادي خالد (8)، قيد التحقق (2): عكار.

شتورة (1): زحلة.

سرعين الفوقا-الحلانية (16): بعلبك.

قيد التحقق (1): صيدا.

باريش (1)، باتولي (1)، برج الشمالي (5)، برج رحال (2)، مجل زون (1)، صور (1): صور.

عيتا الشعب (1)، شقرا (2): بنت جبيل.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    I can't believe you're trying to backtrack and rewrite what you already posted, but with a different meaning.

When you confidently affirmed : "This is not proven" it goes without saying that there is no space here, to come back later and claim that you were just in the course of saying stuff without decisiveness or certainty. There is no "seems" or "yet" here. Consequently, this is a claim rightfully pointed at as a bold claim, and it was addressed respectfully and with references. So no, I understood well what you wrote, but the truth is that you didn't take the rebuttal well. So you went sideways.

Which made you jump to the next part, which is to try and evade the point by targeting the poster, claiming and preaching the following: " if you are not a doctor please do not advise others and peddle conspiracy theories let people deal with it with a trained physician. Only medical doctors can prescribe meds!"

First, I was debating a factual point, not giving any medical advice, nor prescribing meds!. Second, if saying that there are doctors advancing clear numbers of real patients proving that a certain treatment works, is now called "a conspiracy theory", then obviously, you're not here to debate. Third, YOU are the one here, clearly in the course of discrediting a treatment prescribed by real doctors and advising against it, yet you had the nerves to lecture others, who are simply debating a factual point, (not a medical one), not to give medical advice if they are not doctors?

And after all that, you still found the courage to tell me "I just expected a better debate from you"?
    Lik just read yourself back and see how you went all bazooka on me just because I was in the course of refuting your original bold claim. :bored: I am the one who should tell you that I expected a better debate...Khedna B7elmak Shway :lol:
    Very straight forward question without redoing the whole story

Which of the following statements do you think is true?
    1 - Hydroxychloroquine is proven to work
    2 - Hydroxychloroquine is not yet proven to work

I know it is your job to understand that "Hydroxychloroquine is not yet proven to work" does not in anyway mean "Hydroxychloroquine does not work" yet you are debating as if "Hydroxychloroquine is not yet proven to work" means "Hydroxychloroquine does not work".

As for the general consensus:
    • Les conseils scientifiques des états membres et de l'union européenne have not claimed it works yet.
    • In the US Dr. Fauci and his team distanced themselves from the claims confirming it (which are the equivalent of the conseil scientifiques).
    • China initial studies made them not use it.
    So for me that is the definition of the "general consensus" as these are the experts nationwide tasked with giving their opinions.

They are making a bold claim ...maybe in your opinion but i elected to believe first world medical teams in charge of dictating the response.

Last edited:
    AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know it is your job to understand that "Hydroxychloroquine is not yet proven to work" does not in anyway mean "Hydroxychloroquine does not work" yet you are debating as if "Hydroxychloroquine is not yet proven to work" means "Hydroxychloroquine does not work".
    Da fuq did I just read?

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    150K deaths, 30% decrease in GDP and still our idiot in chief is dabbling with witchcraft.
    IT IS VERY SIMPLE: there are models abroad that have proven their success in more than one country, f***ing copy them!!! Instead it's still a no mask fest, HDX and demon sperm!!!
    Do you have anything useful to add to the forum besides your usual boring and tired Trump bashing?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    @Abou Sandal Hydroxychloroquine has failed to prove its efficacy in a number of randomized controlled trials which is considered the gold standard in terms of determining worthiness of any treatment. RCTs allow as much of an isolation as possible of the treatment's effect vs. surrounding environmental factors. Most of the studies you refer too, such as the one from Michigan in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, are retrospective studies which are neither randomized nor controlled. Here is an exert from a review of the study in question: “The Detroit study [...] has very poor methodology—completely observational, meaning that the choice to give hydroxychloroquine was probably also linked to other factors that explain the benefit,” says Bob Wachter, chair of the department of medicine at UC San Francisco. RCT studies published in NEJM and the lancet from Brazil, the US, Europe and others are not showing any benefit.

That said, personally I would love if it is the miracle cure some tout it is, unfortunately, I don't see enough proof it is after now more than 7 months of this shit. Moreover, it is a dangerous drug to use. It's not exactly a panadol where I would have said: go nuts with it all you want.

What my problem is with this whole HDX is not its efficacy or not, it is that completely unqualified individuals such as Bolosonaro, Trump, Navarro or even urologists with no background in virology/epidemiology are making these outlandish claims. Politicians should stay out of deciding whether a drug is good or not and should spend their time on managing public health based on sound and proven models. I would love if the two idiots promoting hydroxychloroquine would spend their time bringing down the number of infections rather than playing doctor. They couldn't get into medical school for a reason.

Last edited:
    V

Viral

Nag nag nag...
    You proved what I suspected. You are in such a negative and desperation mode you gave up on finding a cure and the only thing you enjoy doing is blaming Trump just like Trump enjoys blaming China. Hate to say it, the Trump you hate so much you have a lot in common with him.:cigar: