2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [5,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

23:03

رئاسة الجمهورية: تغيّر موعد اجتماع المجلس الاعلى للدفاع فأصبح عند الساعة الواحدة والنصف بدلا من الساعة الخامسة والنصف، في حين يبقى موعد انعقاد مجلس الوزراء على حاله اي الساعة الثالثة، وفي مستهل الجلسة سيوجه رئيس الجمهورية كلمة الى اللبنانيين

• Advertisement
  • Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My grandmother, allah yer7ama, had a recipe for how females can maintain a hairless body for a lifetime. Upon birth, the child would be lubricated with the blood of a freshly slayed bat. She died at the age of 98 with not the shadow of one single hair on her chin.
    It is true indeed...Till today Bi Watewto El Benet on birth...No Corona nor hair on body for life.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    My grandmother, allah yer7ama, had a recipe for how females can maintain a hairless body for a lifetime. Upon birth, the child would be lubricated with the blood of a freshly slayed bat. She died at the age of 98 with not the shadow of one single hair on her chin.
    I have a french friend who is in his thirties without a shadow of a hair on his chin...i need to ask him if he fell in batblood as a kid

NewLeb

NewLeb

Since no one on this thread has bothered to consider the metaphysical implications of the disease, I think I’ll give it a shot.

All forms of sicknesses are really reflections of a broken emotional/spiritual state from within. Now, consider the notion of “respect.” Ever since Trump was elected, certain groups and nations refused to give him any sort of respect (some still don’t ). Yes, countries like Iran arrogantly refused to even refer to Trump by his name, while countries in Europe regarded him as a fool. Khamenei at once claimed that America “cannot do anything...” Of course, a few weeks later, his general was killed.

It is interesting though how the nations and regions that are most hit by the virus showed the most arrogance towards Trump and America. Still to this day, you have figures who are mocking Trump and criticizing the American response, some even blaming the US for the virus.

Here’s our theory: These people know that Trump is an able and effective leader, even better than them, but they don’t want to admit it. Since they don’t want to submit to the Truth (that Trump knows what he is doing), they are experiencing pain. Difficultly. Disease.

They refuse to acknowledge the Truth because of their egos. They are attached to material notions of self. The Iranians think in terms of ”Shiite,” Trump on the otherhand is superior to their position, because Trump believes in individual spirit. In other words, Trump loves himself, his haters do not. They hate him because they hate themselves, while Trump’s just doing what he needs to do.

This is why he‘s healthy, and keeping his country in a far better position (in response to the virus) than those who doubted him.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have a french friend who is in his thirties without a shadow of a hair on his chin...i need to ask him if he fell in batblood as a kid
    Do him a favor and don't ask him. As ajroudi, I'd suspect his parents. They wished for a girl and were shocked upon discovering it was him. To keep their dream alive, they called for my Grandma's french apprentice and arranged for his quick bloodbat bathing.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

@AtheistForJesus
    Beyond the health issues (or the resulting 5,000 death), Pangolin are considered endangered to vulnerable species so there is really no business eating them to begin with.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    ONTARIO - 24 new cases today, raising number of cases from 79 to 103 in one day.

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Beyond the health issues (or the resulting 5,000 death), Pangolin are considered endangered to vulnerable species so there is really no business eating them to begin with.
    They don't eat them. they use their scales for medicinal purposes.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since no one on this thread has bothered to consider the metaphysical implications of the disease, I think I’ll give it a shot.

All forms of sicknesses are really reflections of a broken emotional/spiritual state from within. Now, consider the notion of “respect.” Ever since Trump was elected, certain groups and nations refused to give him any sort of respect (some still don’t ). Yes, countries like Iran arrogantly refused to even refer to Trump by his name, while countries in Europe regarded him as a fool. Khamenei at once claimed that America “cannot do anything...” Of course, a few weeks later, his general was killed.

It is interesting though how the nations and regions that are most hit by the virus showed the most arrogance towards Trump and America. Still to this day, you have figures who are mocking Trump and criticizing the American response, some even blaming the US for the virus.

Here’s our theory: These people know that Trump is an able and effective leader, even better than them, but they don’t want to admit it. Since they don’t want to submit to the Truth (that Trump knows what he is doing), they are experiencing pain. Difficultly. Disease.

They refuse to acknowledge the Truth because of their egos. They are attached to material notions of self. The Iranians think in terms of ”Shiite,” Trump on the otherhand is superior to their position, because Trump believes in individual spirit. In other words, Trump loves himself, his haters do not. They hate him because they hate themselves, while Trump’s just doing what he needs to do.

This is why he‘s healthy, and keeping his country in a far better position (in response to the virus) than those who doubted him.
    1584223958763.jpeg

#SMRT

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard