2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [5,000,000 Confirmed Cases Worldwide]

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Allah @SeaAb, fik teshlakho hal tweet 3anne, I don't do the tweet. Tell him, ya ja7sh el jahilia, what names do you have for Saudi Arabia and the rest of the gulfies where MERS virus started?
    The coronavirus is apparently spreading in Egypt and they are tight lipped about it. It is similar to Turkey. Turkey is still having its football league go on as if nothing is happening.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    10 people only? So a typical family in Tripoli cannot live under one roof? 3ayb!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    day: 23
    number of new confirmed cases: 17
    total confirmed cases: 110
    current cases: 106
    recovered: 1
    deaths: 3

View attachment 18342

more detailed information will be found on www.coronalebanon.com
    We only have one person recovered since three weeks. Why is the rate of recovery very slow? What of the first 8 infected patients? Aren't they due for recovery and discharge? We hear that it takes two weeks for recovery. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Since no one on this thread has bothered to consider the metaphysical implications of the disease, I think I’ll give it a shot.

All forms of sicknesses are really reflections of a broken emotional/spiritual state from within. Now, consider the notion of “respect.” Ever since Trump was elected, certain groups and nations refused to give him any sort of respect (some still don’t ). Yes, countries like Iran arrogantly refused to even refer to Trump by his name, while countries in Europe regarded him as a fool. Khamenei at once claimed that America “cannot do anything...” Of course, a few weeks later, his general was killed.

It is interesting though how the nations and regions that are most hit by the virus showed the most arrogance towards Trump and America. Still to this day, you have figures who are mocking Trump and criticizing the American response, some even blaming the US for the virus.

Here’s our theory: These people know that Trump is an able and effective leader, even better than them, but they don’t want to admit it. Since they don’t want to submit to the Truth (that Trump knows what he is doing), they are experiencing pain. Difficultly. Disease.

They refuse to acknowledge the Truth because of their egos. They are attached to material notions of self. The Iranians think in terms of ”Shiite,” Trump on the otherhand is superior to their position, because Trump believes in individual spirit. In other words, Trump loves himself, his haters do not. They hate him because they hate themselves, while Trump’s just doing what he needs to do.

This is why he‘s healthy, and keeping his country in a far better position (in response to the virus) than those who doubted him.
    I'm lost trying to figure out the spiritual connection to all of this based on your post. I was expecting something rich and revealing when I first saw the word "spiritual". It ended up all about people who defy your little god, Trump.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    10 people only? So a typical family in Tripoli cannot live under one roof? 3ayb!
    lol.. but i sort of agree.. i mean most jurisdictions are restricting it to 250 ppl. That's a lot!!! that's not "social distancing"... that's a big party!