While the world is in Corona fight mode,

Two things to watch,

1. The movement of the chinese in the south china sea and
    2. Chinese investments on the Stock Exchange

The machine never stops.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    ٥ حالات "كورونا" في بلاط - جبيل.. والسبب صادم!

MARCH

ارتفع عدد الاصابات في منطقة بلاط في جبيل الى 5 حالات بحسب الاعلامي مارون ناصيف، الذي اعتبر أن الاستهتار هو السبب الاساسي في ذلك.

وفي هذا الاطار اتت تغريدات الاعلامي مارون ناصيف: "بس كتبت من أسبوع عن مواطن #بلا_مخ ببلدة بلاط - جبيل إنزعج البعض وإعتبر كلامي مُبالغ. اليوم صار عدد الإصابات ببلاط ٥ ومرجّح بحسب رئيس البلدية عبدو عتيّق إنو يرتفع بسبب الإختلاط والإستهتار. يا جماعة خافوا الله، شو عم تعملوا بأهلكم وعليكم؟".

وكان ناصيف قد غرّد في 22 آذار، على صفحته على "تويتر"، قائلا:
    "نموذج فاضح عن الـ"بلا مخ". مواطن من بلدة جُبيلية وصل إلى لبنان من الإمارات قبل إقفال المطار، أجرى فحص pcr وطُلب منه حجر نفسه لـ٢٤ ساعة إلى حين صدور النتيجة. يومها تناول العشاء مع أهله. في اليوم التالي وهو يتناول الغداء مع اقربائه رنّ هاتفه"أنت مُصاب"والصليب الأحمر في طريقه إليك" ".

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    It seems coronavirus was sent to impose and enforce sharia law :lol:

Greenland bans sale of alcohol

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    ٥ حالات "كورونا" في بلاط - جبيل.. والسبب صادم!

MARCH

ارتفع عدد الاصابات في منطقة بلاط في جبيل الى 5 حالات بحسب الاعلامي مارون ناصيف، الذي اعتبر أن الاستهتار هو السبب الاساسي في ذلك.

وفي هذا الاطار اتت تغريدات الاعلامي مارون ناصيف: "بس كتبت من أسبوع عن مواطن #بلا_مخ ببلدة بلاط - جبيل إنزعج البعض وإعتبر كلامي مُبالغ. اليوم صار عدد الإصابات ببلاط ٥ ومرجّح بحسب رئيس البلدية عبدو عتيّق إنو يرتفع بسبب الإختلاط والإستهتار. يا جماعة خافوا الله، شو عم تعملوا بأهلكم وعليكم؟".

وكان ناصيف قد غرّد في 22 آذار، على صفحته على "تويتر"، قائلا:
    "نموذج فاضح عن الـ"بلا مخ". مواطن من بلدة جُبيلية وصل إلى لبنان من الإمارات قبل إقفال المطار، أجرى فحص pcr وطُلب منه حجر نفسه لـ٢٤ ساعة إلى حين صدور النتيجة. يومها تناول العشاء مع أهله. في اليوم التالي وهو يتناول الغداء مع اقربائه رنّ هاتفه"أنت مُصاب"والصليب الأحمر في طريقه إليك" ".
    Imagine if this had happened in the South, Beqaa or Dahyeh. No comment.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    17 new cases to 463 in lebanon
    +++

اعلنت وزارة الصحة عن تسجيل 463 اصابة جديدة بفيروس كورونا بزيادة 17 حالة عن يوم امس وحالة وفاة جديدة.

Last edited:
    NewLeb

NewLeb

Trump wasn't the first to tout about anything useful. He was the first to belittle and ridicule the pandemic.
    Medics in France were, some 3+ weeks ago, probably longer.
    Really, then why was the media and far-left ridiculing him for days after he suggested the possible healing benefits of the drug?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    I think with all the corona dilemma in the US, People supporting Trump prove only one thing :
    It doesn't matter what you say, it's HOW you say it :D
    The main takeaway for me is how weak and divided America truly is in the face of a common danger. Its lack of infrastructure has been exposed by the pandemic, and the crookedness of its politics is costing it dearly.

I worry for the American people. It's going to be a tough couple of months for them. I feel sympathy for those who have spent the last 3 months trying to get their countrymen to listen, to little avail.

dyyyy

dyyyy

The main takeaway for me is how weak and divided America truly is in the face of a common danger. Its lack of infrastructure has been exposed by the pandemic, and the crookedness of its politics is costing it dearly.

I worry for the American people. It's going to be a tough couple of months for them. I feel sympathy for those who have spent the last 3 months trying to get their countrymen to listen, to little avail.
    Exactly, it's shocking how a country with so much money, doesn't give its people their most basic rights.
    All they live by is slogans about how great america is without realizing that they're getting nothing of this greatness.