2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Over a Million Reported Infections Globally]

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:32
ارتفاع عدد الوفيات بفيروس كورونا في فرنسا إلى 1331

20:32
مدير منظمة الصحة العالمية: أولوية دول العالم يجب أن تكون وقف فيروس كورونا

20:29
مدير الصحة العالمية: فيروس كورونا المستجد خطر جدا وفاتتنا نافذة الفرص الأولى لكن لنا النافذة الثانية

20:28
جامعة جونز هوبكنز: 827 وفاة بفيروس كورونا في الولايات المتحدة وأكثر من 60 ألف إصابة

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    20:47
    ارتفاع عدد الوفيات بفيروس كورونا في الهند إلى 10 والإصابات إلى 606

20:46
    وزارة الصحة الإسرائيلية: ارتفاع عدد المصابين بفيروس كورونا إلى 2369 بينهم 39 حالة خطرة

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Nothing of what you said proves or even hints that the Chinese were hiding anything Wka Moon. And let not @Isabella make you believe otherwise just because she thumbed you up, she is self declared anti-China, so Ma3zoura
    Even though I walk through the valleys of the shadow of your expected vain arguments, I will fear no defeat, for @Isabella is with me. 😎

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Steven Gerrard][/B]
    Ya khayye,

ana 3am b2ellak, the idea itself is not sound, it is not science, videos about herd immunity does not make it any more scientific, it is in the end SPECULATION. I know very well about herd immunity and I know it's a sound concept if there is a vaccine and nothing else.

You do not need numbers, figures or even expertise to see this is not a good concept against UNCERTAINTY , it's COMMON SENSE.

In any given scenario like a pandemic with a lot of noise and a lot of uncertainty, figures, models, capabilities, and arrogance that you think you are capable of handling situations because some ''model'' or ''figure'' told you so is MERE SPECULATION, not science.
    Dude, "herd immunity" is not just an idea and not a theory. It's a fact of life that was discovered and proven scientifically. This is how the whole vaccine idea is born.

Now you are free to believe whatever you want, and I told you times and times before, that I'm not here to debate this scientific matter and that If you insist on debating it, then go to the right scientific instances and show them your paper. But I suggest you face science with science, not useless and twisted rhetoric.
    I think both of you are partially right. With some viruses, herd immunity apparently is sufficient without vaccine (a majority don't need a vaccine to manage a seasonal recurring influenza).
    With other viruses, you may need.

disclaimer: I speak on behalf of a retired epidemiologist who isn't updated on the late virus market development. That's the step father of my local sausage vendor, Abu Jamil.

Doctor @Dr. Strangelove, @Dark Angel, @vegojimbo, your opinions?

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    @jamil_el_sayyed

·
    56m

كثير من اللبنانيين لا يزالون محجوزين في الخارج، ومنهم طلاب لا يتلقون تحويلات مالية من ذويهم، قرار منْع الرحلات الجوية من وإلى لبنان ضروري لمنع حالات الكورونا القادمة من الخارجة، لكن، حق اللبنانيين أن يعودوا، ومسؤولية الدولة أن تستقبلهم وتلزمهم بالحجر أسبوعين تحت رقابتها المباشرة
    +++
    اليوم أقلعت طائرتان من مطار بيروت في رحلات خاصة ونقلت رعايا أجانب وعرب بناءً لإهتمام دولهم بهم، لا أحد يترك أولاده خارج البيت خوفاً من العدوى، بل يحتاط ويُدخلهم...

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    56m

كثير من اللبنانيين لا يزالون محجوزين في الخارج، ومنهم طلاب لا يتلقون تحويلات مالية من ذويهم، قرار منْع الرحلات الجوية من وإلى لبنان ضروري لمنع حالات الكورونا القادمة من الخارجة، لكن، حق اللبنانيين أن يعودوا، ومسؤولية الدولة أن تستقبلهم وتلزمهم بالحجر أسبوعين تحت رقابتها المباشرة
    +++
    اليوم أقلعت طائرتان من مطار بيروت في رحلات خاصة ونقلت رعايا أجانب وعرب بناءً لإهتمام دولهم بهم، لا أحد يترك أولاده خارج البيت خوفاً من العدوى، بل يحتاط ويُدخلهم...

Hayda bahlé 3al ekher

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:23
    نتنياهو: قد نرى آلاف المصابين بكورونا في إسرائيل ومعظمهم ستكون حياتهم بخطر

+++

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

21:23

نتنياهو: قد نرى آلاف المصابين بكورونا في إسرائيل ومعظمهم ستكون حياتهم بخطر

+++
    "Sanavabitchez. They manufactured the virus to get quickly rich on selling masks to the entire world."
    was Dumb the Trump's first comment to his son-in-law Jarred when he read the tweet.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Even though I walk through the valleys of the shadow of your expected vain arguments, I will fear no defeat, for @Isabella is with me.
    Granted you have the advantage of the number, but with my experience in asymmetrical debate, I shall fight to expose the truth, only with unshakable evidence, and make it prevail, then save you all from the deception you have been targeted with. And if I fail, then I shall consider it a momentary set back, and will live to fight another day then come back again for you, for only the truth shall set you free.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Granted you have the advantage of the number, but with my experience in asymmetrical debate, I shall fight to expose the truth, only with unshakable evidence, and make it prevail, then save you all from the deception you have been targeted with. And if I fail, then I shall consider it a momentary set back, and will live to fight another day then come back again for you, for only the truth shall set you free.
    Thus spoke an honorable man of law, a fighter of thousand and one sword, an MMA fighter in an octagon, a pilgrim on a journey for truth, an Abou Sandal on our forum :cigar:

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    أُضيء مزار سيدة- لبنان حريصا بالعلم اللبناني في هذا المساء تضامنا مع اللبنانيين في حربهم على فايروس
    الكورونا