2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Over a Million Reported Infections Globally]

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

22:50

فرنسا تقول إنها ستسحب قواتها من العراق بسبب انتشار فيروس كورونا

Corona gave them their exit window from the quagmire.. US will probably grab the same opportunity and follow after soon.

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

God bless the Holy Land of Israel, where Jews, Christians, Muslims, Druze peacefully co-exist and all love their country.

When Israel develops a vaccine and saves humanity, Arab/Muslim leaders will have one choice to make: make peace with Israel or auto-boycott and let their population die. The people are wiser and will demand peace.

If anything, this is bringing all people together.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wouldn't be surprised if they are able to put together all this in a matter of a couple of weeks and make it work.

This is a next level substitution of the absent state unfolding, for good, at these corona times, and for bad on a longer term by reaffirming to their own community their indispensability as a substitute, thus further perpetuating the current abnormality of their coexistence as a mini state inside the state.

Our Lebanese world is so complex, sometimes the obvious solution to most its problems lies open before our eyes and we're not seeing it.