2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Over a Million Reported Infections Globally]

• Advertisement
  • TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    21:14كلمة للأمين العام لحزب الله السيد حسن نصرالله عبر المنار بمناسبة بداية شهر شعبان المعظم السبت المقبل 8:30 مساء

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    مدير مستشفى بشري الحكومي: تقرر اقفال المستشفى بعد اصابة احد الاطباء بكورونا

نشر بتاريخ Mar 26 2020 | 21:37 PM

NewLeb

NewLeb

DJ came down from 30000 to 18000 in a matter of 2 weeks, if you this that this is good this means that you are smoking good stuff. Printing out money and injecting them in the market is not good. Is like saying the dollar came down from 3000 to 2000 is really good while it was 1500 6 month ago. They want you to buy the retrace to dump it on you!
    You keep ignoring the fact that it only came down because of the virus. If it keeps going up at this rate, we’ll be back to where we were in no time.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You keep ignoring the fact that it only came down because of the virus. If it keeps going up at this rate, we’ll be back to where we were in no time.
    No im not ignoring this fact at all, sure coronavirus is a major reason why the markets are down. But all what you are saying that US is doing well in fighting corona thats why the market is going up again, while the figures of corona is increasing day by day and maybe tomorrow it will be more than china. Trump is lying at his own people and he is prioritising the market on the US lives.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Once again, far be it from me to defend the Chinese but this one is on Spain according to the Chinese embassy, they were provided a list of licenced companies to pick from and they picked one that was unlicensed and not on the list, probably to save some money

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:49

وزير الصحة حمد حسن لل
    otv
    : حجزنا ٥٠ الف علبة من دواء كلوروكين الذي اقر استخدامه بفرنسا

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    I always knew it was just the flu. I wonder how much money George Soros made with the whole media circus....

Remember when makeshift hospitals had to be built in convention centers to deal with the flu? Can you point me to that?

NewLeb

NewLeb

No im not ignoring this fact at all, sure coronavirus is a major reason why the markets are down. But all what you are saying that US is doing well in fighting corona thats why the market is going up again, while the figures of corona is increasing day by day and maybe tomorrow it will be more than china. Trump is lying at his own people and he is prioritising the market on the US lives.
    Major reason? No, it’s the only reason. The American economy was on fire before all this started. The media created fear and anxiety, which subsequently plunged the markets down.

The number of cases here is irrelevant. All that matters is perception, and Trump and his administration are winning on that front.

NewLeb

NewLeb

Remember when makeshift hospitals had to be built in convention centers to deal with the flu? Can you point me to that?
    Here’s what I want to know;

Why isn’t anyone going crazy over the common flu, which kills far more people, and to which no cure has been found yet?

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    the US just overtook Italy as nb 2 in coronavirus cases, and might even take the nb 1 spot tonight. Few hours to go. Just 400 cases separate the US and China.

Truly horrifying numbers for the US, and they just started testing seriously since merely 1 week.