2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Over a Million Reported Infections Globally]

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'll tell you why this kind of actions doesn't work.
    First: Allah battal fik teje ma3o bel 3ayeet wel sareekh, too much bug frequency noise has clogged his ears. At old age, he needs them only to fine-tune the birth of stars and galaxies.
    Second: corona just mutated and has now become less fearful of excited mobs chasing her. Contrary to what is believed, ja3eer does not scare her off any more, but rather makes her more determine to hold her ground. The bigger the horde of ja3eereen, the more it thrives and prospers.

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    had he taken these precautions back then you would be here attacking him today and saying that he over reacted, quarantined the USA without a threat, and closed down the borders etc...

i do not care all that much for trump or the US administration, do not think that i am defending him or that i am rooting for him. it is just that this behavioral pattern that always magnifies the negative side in the people we do not like to attack them is very counter productive and will only lead to more destruction. the time is for the US people to join effort so that they can overcome this plague. this is all there is to it really.
    He’s got the support of 49% of the population still, they’re not doing any effort they are now deploying 1000 troops on the border with Canada thinking that the virus will get scared when it sees their nuclear arsenal and their special forces... frankly trump was not a mistake, he represents his people and they voted for him and still support him now. All we can do is close our borders and wish them well, but this attitude that we are best, we know better, we are the greatest country on earth, god bless America worked for so many decades because the stronger with the strongest weapons is right... even against viruses NOT!

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We hear about young healthy people getting very badly hit while other elderly get the lighter version of symptoms.
    I think it has to do with the contracted amount of virus, the more viruses slip inside you at the moment of infection, the more severely ill you get.

Any other idea regarding the randomness and variety of the severity of symptoms observed?

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

He’s got the support of 49% of the population still, they’re not doing any effort they are now deploying 1000 troops on the border with Canada thinking that the virus will get scared when it sees their nuclear arsenal and their special forces... frankly trump was not a mistake, he represents his people and they voted for him and still support him now. All we can do is close our borders and wish them well, but this attitude that we are best, we know better, we are the greatest country on earth, god bless America worked for so many decades because the stronger with the strongest weapons is right... even against viruses NOT!
    Let's be clear, he represents parts of America, less than half even.

S

Steven Gerrard

We hear about young healthy people getting very badly hit while other elderly get the lighter version of symptoms.
    I think it has to do with the contracted amount of virus, the more viruses slip inside you at the moment of infection, the more severely ill you get.

Any other idea regarding the randomness and variety of the severity of symptoms observed?
    Many other factors too. some cases are an anomaly like the 21 year old who passed away from covid19 and she was really healthy.

I would say genetics play a role, some people are more vulnerable to infectious diseases than others.

NewLeb

NewLeb

i feel really bad for the US.. i have many friends there, i hope everyone's ok!

But this is just for @AtheistForJesus and @NewLeb ... next time, try to feel sympathy for other countries, rather than criticize them and praise the holy chosen one in the US...

Sympathy for foreign countries who are constantly bad-mouthing and lying about the USA and Trump? Sorry, but Obama isn’t president anymore. We don’t give a **** about the feelings of self-righteous leftists.

And yes, we feel great. Stocks are up, Americans are receiving over $1000 cheques (Canadians and Europeans are getting nothing), and America still- has fewer deaths than China, Europe, and Iran. I have a friend in Canada who wishes the country was run by Trump.

Also, China and Iran lie, so I’m sure they have more case numbers anyway.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

this is by far the MOST BEAUTIFUL and heartwarming picture i have seen since the start of this outbreak!!!!
    Of course I agree. I was just being sarcastic :). Separately, French doctors, interns, retired doctors are signing up to be "nurse-helpers" in reanimation teams in key hospitals. Michel Cymes, a famous doctor / TV presenter is going back to serve in a hospital. I think that is a formidable effort. This crisis is surfacing the best in people (and also the worst, as we can see with our Crusader in chief).

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Many other factors too. some cases are an anomaly like the 21 year old who passed away from covid19 and she was really healthy.

I would say genetics play a role, some people are more vulnerable to infectious diseases than others.
    So my brother is going through it right now. He is 51 and healthy (marathon runner, etc.) but has allergies. He's now in Day 12 (we believe) and days 8 to 11 were quite horrendous (fever, severe headaches, shortness of breath and pressure on the lungs, plus general fatigue). Day 12 is better (lower fever, less symptoms) so we'll see how the next three days go. Interestingly, both his kids also caught it (normal, we're all on lockdown in NYC) but their symptoms were much less severe (except for the headaches)

S

Steven Gerrard

So my brother is going through it right now. He is 51 and healthy (marathon runner, etc.) but has allergies. He's now in Day 12 (we believe) and days 8 to 11 were quite horrendous (fever, severe headaches, shortness of breath and pressure on the lungs, plus general fatigue). Day 12 is better (lower fever, less symptoms) so we'll see how the next three days go. Interestingly, both his kids also caught it (normal, we're all on lockdown in NYC) but their symptoms were much less severe (except for the headaches)
    Very sorry to hear this and I hope your brother does a full recovery soon. Salemto.

I have really bad seasonal allergies, so I am kind of frightened what that virus would do to me if I catch it.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I don't know, so much is still so unclear about this thing, which makes for the increasing horror it is creating as the curves peak up.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i feel really bad for the US.. i have many friends there, i hope everyone's ok!

But this is just for @AtheistForJesus and @NewLeb ... next time, try to feel sympathy for other countries, rather than criticize them and praise the holy chosen one in the US...

Doesn't change the fact that "Chinese virus" started in Wuhan due to wet markets and poor hygiene practices.

S

Steven Gerrard

I don't know, so much is still so unclear about this thing, which makes for the increasing horror it is creating as the curves peak up.
    True, we will know more in a few months once doctors and scientists collect more data and the cases start to drop.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know. It was a (obviously failed) attempt at humour. I'm more of a glass half-empty person when it comes to humans
    That's alright.. At some point you'll learn when to fill that glass to the brim, when to completely empty it, and when to smash it to slivers against the kitchen floor.