2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Over a Million Reported Infections Globally]

NewLeb

NewLeb

Look what’s happening in China. The leftists would rather ignore stuff like this and instead focus on attacking Trump.

I think they just get embarrassed when minorities are exposed like this, so they instantly point fingers at the white man. It’s a classical Marxist reactionary theory.

• Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Sympathy for foreign countries who are constantly bad-mouthing and lying about the USA and Trump? Sorry, but Obama isn’t president anymore. We don’t give a **** about the feelings of self-righteous leftists.
    who talked about Obama, or the leftists... we are talking about sympathizing with people who are dying in China and Italy and Spain, rather than making fun of them. You and your likes have many complexes that you should address.

And yes, we feel great. Stocks are up, Americans are receiving over $1000 cheques (Canadians and Europeans are getting nothing), and America still- has fewer deaths than China, Europe, and Iran.
    i am not surprised you mention stocks before casualties.. I REALLY hope the death numbers remain low in the US, and everywhere.. a life is a life, regardless of whether it is american, canadian, european, asian or african... i know it is a strange concept for you, but it is common outside of Trumpamerica.
    PS: not to show off, but the Canadian government is offering $2000 for everyone who lost a job or had their income reduced... pls don't learn spreading lies from your president, be better.

I have a friend in Canada who wishes the country was run by Trump.
    please take him/her. Why would he/she stay In Canada??

Also, China and Iran lie, so I’m sure they have more case numbers anyway.
    I agree with you on that.. i am sure they are hiding more than they are disclosing. I wish you could see how much your president lies as much as you see the lies of other countries. That's called myopia, it is another condition.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    Gotta go back tho work though!!! What a DRUMB ass.

NewLeb

NewLeb

who talked about Obama, or the leftists... we are talking about sympathizing with people who are dying in China and Italy and Spain, rather than making fun of them. You and your likes have many complexes that you should address.
    We don’t believe your fake sympathy, and we are very aware of your sanctimonious self-righteousness. It all reflects in events like this, where you people can’t wait for the next negative news item to bash America or Trump about.

am not surprised you mention stocks before casualties.. I REALLY hope the death numbers remain low in the US, and everywhere.. a life is a life, regardless of whether it is american, canadian, european, asian or african... i know it is a strange concept for you, but it is common outside of Trumpamerica.
    Oh, American deaths will certainly stay well below Chinese, Iranian, and European numbers. Yes, a death is a death, but when everybody is giddy about the fact that America has the most case numbers, we know that something else is up.

PS: not to show off, but the Canadian government is offering $2000 for everyone who lost a job or had their income reduced... pls don't learn spreading lies from your president, be better.
    We’re still getting better than that.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Very sorry to hear this and I hope your brother does a full recovery soon. Salemto.

I have really bad seasonal allergies, so I am kind of frightened what that virus would do to me if I catch it.
    Thank you. We're privileged in so many ways and are much less at risk. I'm confident this will pass. I think of the tens of millions of insured or undocumented people, or those relying on daily income to survive. They'll be hit much harder now and after

As for your allergies, it is tricky. I'd try to be careful as much as possible, at least during the period you think you're most at risk.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Thank you. We're privileged in so many ways and are much less at risk. I'm confident this will pass. I think of the tens of millions of insured or undocumented people, or those relying on daily income to survive. They'll be hit much harder now and after

As for your allergies, it is tricky. I'd try to be careful as much as possible, at least during the period you think you're most at risk.
    The U.S. passed a multi-billion dollar aid package that aims to limit the economic damage from the coronavirus pandemic.
    It includes:
    1. Free coronavirus testing for those who need it.
    2. Paid sick leaves and emergency leave for some workers
    3. Enhanced unemployment benefits
    4. Food assistance

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

The U.S. passed a multi-billion dollar aid package that aims to limit the economic damage from the coronavirus pandemic.
    It includes:
    4. Food assistance
    Technically nothing has passed yet as the House still hasn't voted on it. But thank you for telling me what the US Senate vote on. I've just been living in the US for the past 15 years, I may have missed it.

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    It includes:
    4. Food assistance
    I know this good when you've been held hostage without any of these things forever, but normal countries that aren't rotting from the inside have this stuff, just, like, everyday, as part of normal life and creating a dignified existence for people. Also, the undocumented aren't going to get access to any of that. And the Trump administration is still enforcing a rule that would essentially force people to decide between applying for green cards or keeping their Medicaid even for COVID-19 treatment. The paid sick leave also only applies to a handful of employers. The food assistance that was passed is inadequate even in normal times. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    Technically nothing has passed yet as the House still hasn't voted on it. But thank you for telling me what the US Senate vote on. I've just been living in the US for the past 15 years, I may have missed it.
    Don't waste your time. Some of these DRUMB supporters have never even set foot in the US. They know more than US citizens. Go figure.