• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Russia approved first Covid-19 vaccine]

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well thats new.

Coronavirus update: Tamil Nadu man breaks quarantine, runs naked, bites woman to death

Are you sure about that? I read an article the other day saying that lots of endangered species are showing back again after they were hidden for 10,s of years!

NewLeb

and don't forget CAnada's 1%... but my friend, there is something called IGNORANCE. That's a disease that hits 50% of American people, the highest ratio in the world. Instead of focusing on the victims and on the calls for help from their health workers, they still compare with other countries so they can feel better about their own SH*T.

EDIT: Death rate jumped to 1.75% today in the US.

Lol, Canada is a frozen wasteland with a population of less than 40 million. Nobody cares about Canada. Yes, it’s easy for Canadians to call Americans racist for building walls, but boy were they quick to erect one when corona struck! These fragile peoples wouldn’t last one day if their border was with Mexico.

Even though America has over 350 million people, it still has a very low mortality rate compared to countries like Iran or Italy or France or Spain; especially in light of all the morons who keep blasting Trump’s performance because CNN told them to. But let me guess, “wait until next week,” right?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Disclaimer: I gave you a like not because I agree with your statement but tashji3iyan :p

What we know about the Chinese censorship on their social media with regards to mentions of the coronavirus in the beginning and silencing doctors speaking up about it as well as multiple reports by caixin about samples being destroyed and another doctor speaking up in an interview that got almost immediately taken down and reposts on Chinese social media being censored so much that the people had to resort to posting them in English, German, French and even emojis in order to escape it, on top of numerous other things paints a very different picture than the one the CCP is aiming for.

900 is a big number to have come "from outside of China" considering the majority of the world is on lockdown not to mention the long queues of families waiting for the remains of their loved ones.

I have nothing against the Chinese personally I just dislike the CCP and their complete disregard for human rights.

Now in regards to debating these allegations, that's going to be hard to do when you are willing to completely dismiss the source for one reason or another, I personally have posted enough materials in this thread backing up my claims, from caixin as well as social media and mainstream media. But you seem to have made up your mind that China can do no wrong and everyone else in the world is lying :p

If you do open such a thread though, I would happily oblige :)

Oh come on, that’s too easy. You accuse me of “having made up my mind that China can do no wrong”, which I wonder where you got that from, then at the same time you keep unloading your own claims/opinion/impressions/accusations, without even presenting facts, let alone proofs, which I am asking to be presented with, if I should agree, or at least debate, and instead, you end up conveniently skipping that part and justifying it by accusing me of “willing to completely dismiss the source”. And like that, matter solved. Voila.

So basically, you want to allege something, without factual elements, and at the same time deny the other party from challenging your allegation, by declining to present your proofs, under the pretext that the other party is biased anyway.

I don’t think that’s how debate can be done...lol.

Ok let me make it easier for you: let me pretend that, just like you’re accusing me, that I am “pro-China no matter what” (Though you’re the self-declared anti-China here...lol) and that I am “willing to completely dismiss the source” (whatever this means)...Well unless it just mean that I am de-facto wrong and you are de-facto right, I still have the right to debate, no? If so, then just indulge me and present your facts and proofs and challenge me. Who cares what I believe in,or in which camp I am, after all, we’re supposed to debate facts, not evaluate each other’s positioning right?

But not here and not now...I’ll try to make a proper thread for it. We’ll have fun, I guarantee that

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Abou Sandal

Researchers have ruled out the possibility that the virus was made in a lab. They say the likely source are bats and / or pangolins. There aren't many places in the world where people sell and eat bats or pangolins. And it just so happens that the first known cases of infection are from one of those places. So, the likelihood that this all started in China is high.

It's not racist or "anti-Chinese" to say this. Animal to human viruses can also originate in Western industrial farms.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Lol, Canada is a frozen wasteland with a population of less than 40 million. Nobody cares about Canada. Yes, it’s easy for Canadians to call Americans racist for building walls, but boy were they quick to erect one when corona struck! These fragile peoples wouldn’t last one day if their border was with Mexico.

Even though America has over 350 million people, it still has a very low mortality rate compared to countries like Iran or Italy or France or Spain; especially in light of all the morons who keep blasting Trump’s performance because CNN told them to. But let me guess, “wait until next week,” right?

There is an observable improvement in your post. The racism and hatred is a bit less. You now group Iran with Italy, France and Spain. Maybe Italy, France and Spain also sponsor "terrorism" - the reason why the virus is overwhelming their "poor" healthcare system. "They spend their money on terrorism instead of spending it on healthcare". They should learn from the US and spend no money on wars and terror groups/regimes and spend all the money on healthcare. Bernie Sanders must be demented campaigning for free healthcare

The_FPMer

@Abou Sandal

Researchers have ruled out the possibility that the virus was made in a lab. They say the likely source are bats and / or pangolins. There aren't many places in the world where people sell and eat bats or pangolins. And it just so happens that the first known cases of infection are from one of those places. So, the likelihood that this all started in China is high.

It's not racist or "anti-Chinese" to say this. Animal to human viruses can also originate in Western industrial farms.

This may be a stupid question as I'm not familiar with viruses, but can natural viruses remain stealthy in the body and trick the immune system for a long time before the body detects it?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This may be a stupid question as I'm not familiar with viruses, but can natural viruses remain stealthy in the body and trick the immune system for a long time before the body detects it?

I'm don't know if that's possible; but, what is possible is for a benign virus to spread from an animal to humans, and then mutate into something like COVID-19 after entering the human system.

"In the other proposed scenario, a non-pathogenic version of the virus jumped from an animal host into humans and then evolved to its current pathogenic state within the human population."

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
08:11
وزير الصحة الكويتي: شفاء 5 مصابين بفيروس كورونا ليرتفع العدد الإجمالي للمتعافين إلى 72

08:10
روسيا اليوم: السلطات الروسية تعلن عن وفاة شخصين بموسكو من جراء الإصابة بفيروس كورونا

08:08
علماء جبل عامل: التجاوب مع مقررات الحكومة للحد من انتشار الفيروس

08:05
الجزيرة: باكستان تعلن ارتفاع عدد وفيات فيروس كورونا إلى 17 والإصابات إلى 1589

07:54
كوريا الجنوبية: عدد المصابين بفيروس كورونا 9.661 والمتعافين 5.228

07:41
سكاي نيوز: تايلاند تعلن تسجيل 136 حالة إصابة جديدة بفيروس كورونا ليرتفع مجمل الإصابات إلى 1524

07:36
المكسيك: 145 إصابة جديدة و 4 وفيات بفيروس كورونا

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Oh come on, that’s too easy. You accuse me of “having made up my mind that China can do no wrong”, which I wonder where you got that from, then at the same time you keep unloading your own claims/opinion/impressions/accusations, without even presenting facts, let alone proofs, which I am asking to be presented with, if I should agree, or at least debate, and instead, you end up conveniently skipping that part and justifying it by accusing me of “willing to completely dismiss the source”. And like that, matter solved. Voila.

So basically, you want to allege something, without factual elements, and at the same time deny the other party from challenging your allegation, by declining to present your proofs, under the pretext that the other party is biased anyway.

I don’t think that’s how debate can be done...lol.

Ok let me make it easier for you: let me pretend that, just like you’re accusing me, that I am “pro-China no matter what” (Though you’re the self-declared anti-China here...lol) and that I am “willing to completely dismiss the source” (whatever this means)...Well unless it just mean that I am de-facto wrong and you are de-facto right, I still have the right to debate, no? If so, then just indulge me and present your facts and proofs and challenge me. Who cares what I believe in,or in which camp I am, after all, we’re supposed to debate facts, not evaluate each other’s positioning right?

But not here and not now...I’ll try to make a proper thread for it. We’ll have fun, I guarantee that

We love debating you on any issue Abou, from e-cigarettes effects on impotence to pandemics. Go ahead, waiting for your thread :cigar: