2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Russia approved first Covid-19 vaccine]

NewLeb

NewLeb

Trump is the ultimate troll. He knows exactly what to say to make the left go crazy (just look at the last 2 pages of the thread); 😂

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump is the ultimate troll. He knows exactly what to say to make the left go crazy (just look at the last 2 pages of the thread); 😂

el mouhem did you drink any dettol in the meantime, before you figured out he was bring sarcastic?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    el mouhem did you drink any dettol in the meantime, before you figured out he was bring sarcastic?
    Most people calling Trump dumb can't even make $10 a week.
    A self-made billionaire is obviously not someone who thinks ingesting disinfenctant is a good idea.

Poor CNN, CNBC, the Guardian and all the crappy Leftist media outlets are outraged... LOL
    How easy they are to bait!

dyyyy

dyyyy

A self-made billionaire is obviously not someone who thinks ingesting disinfenctant is a good idea.

Poor CNN, CNBC, the Guardian and all the crappy Leftist media outlets are outraged... LOL
    How easy they are to bait!
    Trump is not a self made billionaire, he inherited a real estate empire from his father

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump is not a self made billionaire, he inherited a real estate empire from his father
    Well, it requires a certain skill to maintain that fortune.
    Is he not a self-made president?

NewLeb

NewLeb

You really have to ask yourself why the left hates this drug so much. Follow the money....

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    So we'll go back to work on May 11?
    NO...
    كل مرحلة من مراحل الخطة التي تقسم على خمس مراحل موزعة على النحو التالي:
    1. تبدأ المرحلة الاولى بتاريخ 27/4/2020 (الاكثر اولوية والاقل خطورة)
    2. تبدأ المرحلة الثانية بتاريخ 4/5/2020
    3. تبدأ المرحلة الثالثة بتاريخ 11/5/2020
    4. تبدأ المرحلة الرابعة بتاريخ 25/5/2020
    5. تبدأ المرحلة الخامسة بتاريخ 8/6/2020

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    NO...
    كل مرحلة من مراحل الخطة التي تقسم على خمس مراحل موزعة على النحو التالي:
    1. تبدأ المرحلة الاولى بتاريخ 27/4/2020 (الاكثر اولوية والاقل خطورة)
    2. تبدأ المرحلة الثانية بتاريخ 4/5/2020
    3. تبدأ المرحلة الثالثة بتاريخ 11/5/2020
    4. تبدأ المرحلة الرابعة بتاريخ 25/5/2020
    5. تبدأ المرحلة الخامسة بتاريخ 8/6/2020

- يُطلب من جميع المؤسسات الخاصة غير الملحوظة في الخطة موضوع هذا القرار استئناف العمل ابتداءً من المرحلة الثالثة المشار اليها واتخاذ ما يلزم من تدابير في سبيل تنظيم هذا العمل.

Doesn't that mean private companies can resume business activities on May 11 (phase 3)?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    do you have any statistics to back up this claim??

the same one who looked DIRECTLY into the sun during a solar eclipse when every human being knows one shouldn't.
    or the president who calls himself the stable genius...
    or "windmills cause cancer"
    or "new 'environment friendly' lightbulbs can cause cancer '
    or "“If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire-retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn't work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down,”

should i go on? SERIOUSLY!!! how can you guys NOT SEE he's delusional!

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

the same one who looked DIRECTLY into the sun during a solar eclipse when every human being knows one shouldn't.
    or the president who calls himself the stable genius...
    or "windmills cause cancer"
    or "new 'environment friendly' lightbulbs can cause cancer '
    or "“If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire-retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn't work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down,”

should i go on? SERIOUSLY!!! how can you guys NOT SEE he's delusional!
    Looking at the solar eclipse for a second won't hurt you. It's prolonged exposure that causes retinal burns.

As for energy-saving light bulbs, they DO actually cause cancer according to scientists.

And windmills, which are supposed to be environmentally-friendly, kill an estimated 140,000 to 328,000 birds each year.
    So much for helping mother nature...

I don't know about asbestos. I'm not engineering-savvy, but it wouldn't be the first Trump was mocked only to be proven right later.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Looking at the solar eclipse for a second won't hurt you. It's prolonged exposure that causes retinal burns.

As for energy-saving light bulbs, they DO actually cause cancer according to scientists.

And windmills, which are supposed to be environmentally-friendly, kill an estimated 140,000 to 328,000 birds each year.
    So much for helping mother nature...

I don't know about asbestos. I'm not engineering-savvy, but it wouldn't be the first Trump was mocked only to be proven right later.
    this proves one of his statements:
    “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters,”

NewLeb

NewLeb

Oh please, most Trump haters tend to be leftists with useless diplomas who make average or below average income. The wealthy tend to vote Right, which explains why Lebanon is in such a financially pathetic state.