• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Russia approved first Covid-19 vaccine]

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
RIP

مسعود الاشقر في ذمة الله!

JANUARY

توفي فجر اليوم الامين العام للاتحاد من اجل لبنان مسعود الاشقر، بعد صراع مع الكورونا، ادخل على اثره مستشفى رزق في الاشرفية، قبل ان يسلم الروح صبيحة اليوم الاثنين.

اسرة

tayyar.org
تتقدم من عائلته ومحبيه وعارفيه واهالي الاشرفية والرميل والمدور والصيفي بأحر واصدق التعازي، راجين ان يكون مسعود رقد على رجاء القيامة.

Why was he known as Poussy?

agnostic

Legendary Member
RIP

مسعود الاشقر في ذمة الله!

JANUARY

توفي فجر اليوم الامين العام للاتحاد من اجل لبنان مسعود الاشقر، بعد صراع مع الكورونا، ادخل على اثره مستشفى رزق في الاشرفية، قبل ان يسلم الروح صبيحة اليوم الاثنين.

اسرة

tayyar.org
تتقدم من عائلته ومحبيه وعارفيه واهالي الاشرفية والرميل والمدور والصيفي بأحر واصدق التعازي، راجين ان يكون مسعود رقد على رجاء القيامة.

Allah Yer7amo w Yultof bi3ailto.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
[...]shi bi sim el badan[...]
Everywhere it's the same really, with stupid officials or without. The root of the problem is that for any measure to work you need a high level of cooperation. What ends up happening is that you and so many others go to great lengths to do your share to stem the spread only to have a minority of arrogant idiots f**k everything up because they have deep rooted psychological issues with authority and/or their own level of intelligence. Even worse, those same idiots will come back to question the results because they were not 100% effective which they caused in the first place.

It's either a nouveau che guevara "public health official my ass, you can't tell me what to do" or it is a delusional forrest gump "so what if you have been researching this for decades I am smart enough to make up my own mind".

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 18:17

لا اقفال للمطار وإلزامية الحجر لمدة أسبوع للوافدين من البلدان الاكثر اصابة

• 18:09

اعلان حالة الطوارىء ابتداء من الخميس 14 كانون الثاني وحتى 25 من الشهر الجاري

• 18:06

انتهاء اجتماع المجلس الأعلى للدفاع في قصر بعبدا

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

أفادت "الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام" عن إصابة الفنان وجيه صقر، للمرة الثانية، بفيروس كورونا بعد خمسة اشهر على إصابته الأولى، وهو في الحجر المنزلي ببلدته بجة قضاء جبيل.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

بالتفاصيل: القرار الكامل للمجلس الأعلى للدفاع بشأن الإقفال... وهذه هي الاستثناءات

JANUARY

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

أفادت "الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام" عن إصابة الفنان وجيه صقر، للمرة الثانية، بفيروس كورونا بعد خمسة اشهر على إصابته الأولى، وهو في الحجر المنزلي ببلدته بجة قضاء جبيل.

I doubt it. I bet it's a false positive. He did a rapid test. They are not quite accurate.

Last edited:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 3095 اصابة كورونا جديدة رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة ال 222391. كما تم تسجيل 23 حالة وفاة.
وجاء في التقرير:

1610389135723.jpeg

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Needs to do another PCR test to make sure he is positive.
We still do not know how long natural immunity lasts. From what i have read the common consensus is 3 months and up to 6 but apparently it is extremely variable from person to person.

We still do not know how long natural immunity lasts. From what i have read the common consensus is 3 months and up to 6 but apparently it is extremely variable from person to person.

Yeh,

anyways he just confirmed on tv that he is positive again and with symptoms. He also said that he doesn't have the antibodies anymore from his first infection.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

What we know is that it's extremely rare for someone to get reinfected. Only a few cases were reported worldwide. Wajih Sakr is a drama queen who's using Covid to stay relevant. I doubt he's positive.

Last edited: