2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [USA Surpasses China in Total Confirmed Cases]

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I know this good when you've been held hostage without any of these things forever, but normal countries that aren't rotting from the inside have this stuff, just, like, everyday, as part of normal life and creating a dignified existence for people. Also, the undocumented aren't going to get access to any of that. And the Trump administration is still enforcing a rule that would essentially force people to decide between applying for green cards or keeping their Medicaid even for COVID-19 treatment. The paid sick leave also only applies to a handful of employers. The food assistance that was passed is inadequate even in normal times. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.
And as we speak, thousands are trying to smuggle themselves illegally into the USA.
The US is so "rotting from the inside" that everybody wants to move there...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    And as we speak, thousands are trying to smuggle themselves illegally to the USA.
    The US is so "rotting from the inside" that everybody wants to move there...
    :rolleyes:
    LOL. Canada moved to close its border with the US almost immediately (not to mention how many Americans run over to Canada to get their insulin on the regular) and Mexico quickly followed suit...maybe because Americans were crossing the border to get toilet paper. But, yes, everybody. :lol:

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Just imagine, all the church full for Easter. What a beautiful site...
    Sorry to hear about your brother by the way. Hope he recovers soon! it seems he is on his way to recovery... the silver lining is that he is recovering from it before the healthcare system is truly overwhelmed... which i am afraid is getting there.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

Sorry to hear about your brother by the way. Hope he recovers soon! it seems he is on his way to recovery... the silver lining is that he is recovering from it before the healthcare system is truly overwhelmed... which i am afraid is getting there.
    I'm not leaving my apartment until end of April. Will see what happens then (I'll likely be 10lbs heavier but still)

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I'm not leaving my apartment until end of April. Will see what happens then (I'll likely be 10lbs heavier but still)
    yep... i already gained 5lbs ... and same, with the fam up in the middle of nowhere, and we're staying here until end of april, AT LEAST.. we already got an email from work saying we will have to work from home at least till the end of april. Schools same.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    had he taken these precautions back then you would be here attacking him today and saying that he over reacted, quarantined the USA without a threat, and closed down the borders etc...

i do not care all that much for trump or the US administration, do not think that i am defending him or that i am rooting for him. it is just that this behavioral pattern that always magnifies the negative side in the people we do not like to attack them is very counter productive and will only lead to more destruction. the time is for the US people to join effort so that they can overcome this plague. this is all there is to it really.
    There is nothing to magnify when tests are so scarce to the point someone with a high fever does not get tested because he/she only checked one box of the list of criteria. The way out of this is extensive testing, we knew that, we knew very early it was happening and thanks to the idiot in chief we were caught with our pants down. The richest country on earth does not have enough tests on week 8, oh how great we became.

L'arbalette

L'arbalette

yep... i already gained 5lbs ... and same, with the fam up in the middle of nowhere, and we're staying here until end of april, AT LEAST.. we already got an email from work saying we will have to work from home at least till the end of april. Schools same.
    Our offices are closed until end of April so yeah, not going anywhere. We got our wine delivery today, we ordered our Easter chocolate, I have my stock of Bzourat and Termos, I can hold a month siege easily.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    With 85,268 cases and only 1,293 deaths, USA's mortality rate is the lowest (1.5%)

Compared to Italy (10.1%), Spain (7%) , and China (4%)

This is a testament to the American healthcare system and the Trump administration's preparedness.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It was an analogy. They tried to solve it without embarrassing the father communist head of sheep. Its not people like donald trump that will destroy their leadership, its revolutions based on incidents like this . One of the Meds that was killed for bringing this out early, has become a symbol of resilience. ‘RIP. Our hero’ China rushes to censor online unrest after doctor who blew whistle on coronavirus died

View attachment 18762
    Wow...Do you really believe that those are the facts?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    With 85,268 cases and only 1,293 deaths, USA's mortality rate is the lowest (1.5%)

Compared to Italy (10.1%), Spain (7%) , and China (4%)

This is a testament to the American healthcare system and the Trump administration's preparedness.
    OMG you and praising that idiot!!!
    The US just started to get hit, and you’re already drawing conclusions. Italy and Spain have been struggling with it for weeks now. Just wait!
    what preparedness!!!!? The bozo was just saying a few weeks ago that this was a hoax, then he said it will pass by quick.and it’s just like the flu.
    if he was prepared where are all the test kits?? Why is New York struggling??
    Last week you were gloating that the number of cases was so low in the US because God Trump closed all borders (and you were mocking the Europeans). So now the numbers are higher than China’s. what do you have to say about that? You guys deflected and started talking about death rate. And the crisis in the US JUST STARTED, even according to the head of the CDC.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not really. As far as I know, the US is not making non-Muslims pay the jizya, treating women as property, stoning adulterers, pushing homosexuals from buildings, or sentencing apostates to death.
    Muslims trying to be cute should should shut the phuck up.

Please, you ought to go back to "quality" posting.