2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Rats are eaten regularly in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, parts of the Philippines and Indonesia, Thailand, Ghana, China and Vietnam, says Grant Singleton, from the International Rice Research Institute in the Philippines.

Rat meat is a bit like pork, but very tender, like slowly cooked pork shoulder - Stefan Gates

Expanding your culinary horizons, I see. Good for you Brother Mehdi.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
China sealed off the city of Wuhan to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Isn't this a breach of human rights?

opium

China sealed off the city of Wuhan to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Isn't this a breach of human rights?
No it is not, the virus can stay in the body for up to 14 days without showing any symptoms and undetected. Allowing the citizens of infected cities to travel freely will be catastrophic and will spread the virus every where.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Second case confirmed in Toronto

(from reliable sources, 9 others under investigation)

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
did you manage to buy your mask ? would you post the link of the exact product ?

yes, ordered two:

it looks like it's no longer available. It says i will receive it some time in March (not Prime.. i think it's coming from China! LOL)

and this one, it is for construction, but it works, R95 is actually better than N95. Ordered it on Friday, got it on Sunday... but price is increasing every day.. i got it for less than 90, now it's over $140.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member

منظمة الصحة العالمية تغير تقييمها لـ"كورونا" من معتدل إلى مرتفع
الاثنين ٢٧ كانون الثاني ٢٠٢٠ 18:39النشرة الدولية

منظمة الصحة العالمية تغير تقييمها لـكورونا من معتدل إلى مرتفع

أعلنت منظمة الصحة العالمية أن تقييمها لتهديد فيروس كورونا المستجد بات "مرتفعا" على المستوى الدولي، ولم يعد "معتدلا" كما كانت تصفه حتى الآن بسبب "خطأ في الصياغة"، حسبما أفاد متحدث باسم المنظمة ومقرها جنيف.
وكانت المنظمة تعتبر حتى اللحظة خطر الفيروس "مرتفعا جدا في الصين ومرتفعا على المستوى الإقليمي ومعتدلا على المستوى الدولي".
وأشار متحدث باسم منظمة الصحة العالمية في جينيف جنيف إلى أنه "كان هناك خطأ في الصياغة وصححناه".

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
yes, ordered two:

it looks like it's no longer available. It says i will receive it some time in March (not Prime.. i think it's coming from China! LOL)

and this one, it is for construction, but it works, R95 is actually better than N95. Ordered it on Friday, got it on Sunday... but price is increasing every day.. i got it for less than 90, now it's over $140.

So you're walking around with the mask now? Is it that bad? Haven't seen anyone doing that in NYC

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Next G20 summit, when Xi Jinping sneezes! :cigar:
EPUMqaGWAAA3fVV